Mika's a geek. But we like his style

dcdeb

I REALLY don't like his hoodie look cos I love his wild and curly locks, but I quite like the not skin tight jeans look, he looks casual and relaxed in the clothes, and he suits almost anything (apart from hoodies but I just don't like them with the hood up, they are ok with it down tho).

I like to see pics of him just sorta chilling and wandering about, and I think he had some CHICKEN :wink2: in his teeth on the other pic lol, I just think if Mika wandered about in a huge green crocodile suit and shovelled marshmallows in his mouth then talked with his mouth full of them we would still find him damned attractive sexy and wonderful (apart from the hoodie up look :naughty:).

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, when he was wearing the other specs in Sydney I made a comment about them and he said they were real :biggrin2: .

There could be a number of possibilities:

* A distance and near prescription.

* A distance prescription (which depending on the actual power of the prescription, may also be worn for near).

* The specs could be to correct problems with distance vision or near vision, or to simply help relax the eye muscles and allow the eye to focus more quickly for different distances.

* We already know he has dyslexia.

His other specs have a yellow tint in them and I assumed this was to help his dyslexia. I can't really see if there's a tint in these specs.

Anyway, it's all speculation. Geddit... SPECulation. Okay, okay, I'm outta here. :naughty:

Also, remember his 'lazy eye'!!

Vix x

:roftl: No. Pictures don't show that.

It's just, in the ginourmous photo by daisylou, you can see the bluish ring of his contact in his eye.

Oh My Dear! I always aim to please! :biggrin2:

I don't see the problem!The guy has bad eyesight and.......?

I wear lenses and glasses I have too! If he wears soft lenses you can't sleep in them (unless you get the special ones-which I can't as I have an astigmatism in both eyes (he could be the same?) Plus air con is murder as it dries your lenses out twice as fast so then the lenses have to be changed to glasses and I really can't see Mr P only having one pair! Infact I have started only to wear my lenses when I go out but then I do sleep most of the day!:thumb_yello:

xx

poor mika, :boxed: we are xraying him... :blink:

You are right...we are xraying him....but have you noticed that our diagnosis from the xray is always.....beautiful, smart, funny, attractive, sexy, awesome, perfect, wonderful, human, handsome, sweet, oh, and did I mention a divine gift and inspiration? :biggrin2: Maybe we are a bit biased as diagnosticians....but I don't think Mika needs to worry about our predilections. Mostly we are just :mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Haha Blue!! You had to pick a picture with "the" beads in it, didn't you? Purely coincidental of course :roftl:

I knew I had this one uploaded to my own server space so I knew where to look! Took the easy way! :roftl:

But yeah... The Beads... :naughty:

Also, remember his 'lazy eye'!!

Vix x

This is true! Though that is often corrected in childhood with patching, eye exercises etc.

Isn't it particularly difficult to fly with them in? I would think with the dry air? I've never worn prescription glasses. Just rose-tinted ones. :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, you're right. They can dry out very quickly when flying, so it's advisable to not wear contact lenses when flying. When the bans came in for liquids on flights no one could wear contact lenses at all as they couldn't take their lens solutions. Not sure if that ban has been lifted in some places now or not.

Through our borderline stalkerish analysis of his eyes, I think we've determined that he wears contacts normally.

:lmao::lmfao:

i love his look...and geeks rule (can u tell i'm one :blink: lol)!! he's the only guy i have seen who can pull off almost anything...from braces to funky glasses :punk: