Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

34 posts a day isnt to bad right:blink: please say right or i will really go posting mad on here:shocked: :boxed: plus i did have to miss 3 weeks and 5 days becasue of vacation and my dad blocking it lol

dearheart, there is no quota, and I definately do not expect ANYONE to be extreme like me, that's just the way I am....go hard or go home LOL

You are doing JUST FINE with 34 posts a day! It's wonderful!! :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 posts a day isnt to bad right:blink: please say right or i will really go posting mad on here:shocked: :boxed: plus i did have to miss 3 weeks and 5 days becasue of vacation and my dad blocking it lol

Yes im sure thats fine (theres no rules about it anyway), besides its says im only on 2 and half posts a day! May be i ll make 300 tonight...

Hee hee...No, he's with my friend, Jennie in this pic...it was taken inside in Salt Lake City. She told me that he kept messing it up on purpose. Kept running his fingers through it and making it stand up. :naughty:

Man I wish my hair would do cool stuff like that!! It just lays flat and boring!

I'm so cute..Nobody will notice I just woke up! :roftl:

Haha, thank you for posting this pic!!!

That is TOO CUTE! :wub2: I've seen pics from this before-gig M&G, but his hair wasn't standing up THAT much! OMG Mika, I love you. :roftl:

I've seen pics from this before-gig M&G, but his hair wasn't standing up THAT much! OMG Mika, I love you. :roftl:

If was was Mika, I'd certainly be running my hands through my hair. :wub2:

In fact, if some sort of Star Trek-esque transporter accident occurs and Mika and I switch bodies, that's the first thing I'll do. :roftl: