Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh there are parts of him I don't particularly adore, but I won't say i am disgusted by them.. :roftl: overall the ensemble is pretty precious. :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Oh yes! Everything just works together doesn't it?! :wub2: :wub2:

I'm gonna disagree - I don't think green is his colour. But it's a nice jacket, in itself.

He looks tired on these EMA photos poor thing :wub2: but still lovely.

i think you and i are opposites :naughty: my favorite color on him is, well purple, but then green :bleh: and i don't see the tired thing :blink:

why does everyone think he's sick just because he stayed home 2 days?

i think you and i are opposites :naughty: my favorite color on him is, well purple, but then green :bleh: and i don't see the tired thing :blink:

why does everyone think he's sick just because he stayed home 2 days?

I figured it was because like what Christine said, he said he stayed home in bed for two days. I also think it's because someone mentioned in one of the gig threads that he said that he had a sore throat. I'm not sure what gig that was though.

I figured it was because like what Christine said, he said he stayed home in bed for two days. I also think it's because someone mentioned in one of the gig threads that he said that he had a sore throat. I'm not sure what gig that was though.

sore throat + in bed for two days = sick

you guys are like detectives :naughty: