Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where are you going hun??

To that tiny village I'm digging the Roman Villa, remember? I'm home only for the weekend:sad: And time flies so fast when I'm here with you!! Wish I could stay, I'm so tired of that place... But this is not the right thread to talk about this, I'm afraid:wink2:

To that tiny village I'm digging the Roman Villa, remember? I'm home only for the weekend:sad: And time flies so fast when I'm here with you!! Wish I could stay, I'm so tired of that place... But this is not the right thread to talk about this, I'm afraid:wink2:

:huglove: time will fly if you think at us!!

Sure it does! I honestly tell you this: whenever things aren't alright there, I think of you all and you make me feel loved and important, so my spirits go high as the sky! Thank you all for that:huglove: :huglove:

asun...hi dear!!! yesterday we talked with richard..he remembers you and queenie...!!! he was so lovely and kind with us!and recorded us with the camera while we were singing grace kelly...than he showed it to mika who was very surprised for our performance!!!

asun...hi dear!!! yesterday we talked with richard..he remembers you and queenie...!!! he was so lovely and kind with us!and recorded us with the camera while we were singing grace kelly...than he showed it to mika who was very surprised for our performance!!!

Ciao bella!!! Hahahaha, so the guy remembers me, huh? Hmmmm....:wub2: I wish I had seen your performance, you were surely brilliant! I'm so happy for you, now you're the stars!!:roftl:

Ciao bella!!! Hahahaha, so the guy remembers me, huh? Hmmmm....:wub2: I wish I had seen your performance, you were surely brilliant! I'm so happy for you, now you're the stars!!:roftl:

oh no...not me...we were 10-15 people singing in the camera...I think this time was ioana the star!!! :thumb_yello::punk:

Oh, well, I'm sure you were all the stars, and Mika must have laughed a lot listening to his mad singing fans:roftl:

yeah!richard said that he showed the video to mika and that he was amazed by us!he really liked the performance!too bad richard didn't see us before...we sang the whole album :roftl: "how much do you love me" included! :mf_rosetinted:

yeah!richard said that he showed the video to mika and that he was amazed by us!he really liked the performance!too bad richard didn't see us before...we sang the whole album :roftl: "how much do you love me" included! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Hahahahaha, you're Mika's favourite singers now! I can imagine his face watching the video... Yep, too bad he didn't see you before, I'm sure he'd have loved to hear you singing "How Much Do You Love Me":naughty:

wow what an amazing thread full of stories!! What a night!! It has taken me hours to catch up with the reading, and now it's time to move to Dusseldorf thread to see what happens tonight!! I hope MIKA is OK...:shocked:

Thanks everyone for your reports and we await pics etc....and I am glad Caz is OK, that must have been a big worry. What happened to her ticket?

THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR THOSE EARLY WARM REPORTS!

rak1, mellody, giulietta, jeyjen....thanks!

i'm looking forward to tonight...another live from dusseldorf!

this si becoming an addictive habit (another one...)...to have news in real time form the gigs!

we seem to be there....

and what do you think of mfcers meeting all over europe, getting to know, building new friendships...this is priceless!

Mika is making all this possible....THANKS DEAR BOY! :wub2:

i'm sure he tries to take care, sarina, and his family with him!

but

how can anyone recover his voice singing a whole gig EVERY NIGHT?

this is totally absurd!!! :shocked:

...............anyway this is the law of the market...exploit the success to the maximum level! :mf_rosetinted:

I agree...he can't recover with a gig every night!

I know that those are the rules if you want to have success...but..his voice is important for his job and if he damages it...no more job :sneaky2:

mellody, thanks EVER SO MUCH for the amazing pics!! awww... it's SO good to give a face to all names and I am SO pleased everyone's had such a blast!! can someone point where's violet (if she's there at all) in the group pic you posted..? :wink2:

mika's striped scarf is love. :wub2: I have one exactly the same.

he was sick, several mfc'ers witnessed how bad his voice was by the end of the gig, but he looked the usual babe.

lmao thx also for your pics, jen!! so that's the teasing big girl em mentioned in her text! LMAO

I am so pleased for giulietta and jen to have had their time with saraynade and the band. they all are lovely people.

and I know well that highway to munchen.. :biggrin2: I guess our car could find its way to munchen even without a driver, so many times we have driven there LOL

glad either to hear caz's ok. i am sure she'll get over it and has glasgow very soon to look forward to.

best luck for tonite in dusseldorf, mfc'ers!! :thumb_yello: