Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

yeah, but when i wrote to em I told her cazgirl and that what she told me too. so either em is confused also or there are two banned persons.. :blink:

There's some confusion there. CazGirl has been posting on the forum in the last hour about Mika putting on weight.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya blue , Im unsure sunshine , just I feel Im talking about venue security again ...

Im still very worried btw , she has never travelled before , shes tipsy in a new city ... and Im still totally unsure whats happening

I hope she gets in touch soon, poor love

I cant get in contact , it was hysterical sobs ... I felt the worst , not even not getting into the gig , it sounded a lot worse .. so she didnt get in cause she was tipsy and was having a good time

I tell ya if this continues with security , stuff it Im outta the MFC

But the MFC has got nothing to do with these stupid securities, no?!

that's why I was so confused.. :boxed:

both me and em are a lost cause it seems. :naughty:

thx for claryfying. how horrible this story, hope she's recovering and manages to have fun at tomorrow's gig. :thumbdown:

fred, i have sometimes had the temptation to be out here too, when things went bad, but do it for the people and the man himself. pls stay. :tears:

Ive already explained ...

Ill just out of this thread and take it elsewhere .. Im very very worried right now

Relax Freddie! Breathe!

I'm really sad for her too. She's so sweet. I know it's harder for you because you was with her on the phone.

It's not her last chance. She'll meet Mica in London!

I know it's very painful right now...

Ive already explained ...

Ill just out of this thread and take it elsewhere .. Im very very worried right now

Yeah I know Freddie. I was just trying to explain the situation to Avoca (but not very well I guess).

Good luck. I hope you can talk to Caz and she's okay.

Sorry I mistyped , I have 10 minutes lunch and am desperatly trying to find out whats going on with one of our forum memebers .

Kill it people Ill jump to another thread ,Im just making this one random

I understand. I hope you'll be able to talk to her soon!

that's why I was so confused.. :boxed:

both me and em are a lost cause it seems. :naughty:

thx for claryfying. how horrible this story, hope she's recovering and manages to have fun at tomorrow's gig. :thumbdown:

fred, i have sometimes had the temptation to be out here too, when things went bad, but do it for the people and the man himself. pls stay. :tears:

Tell me she will be there! It's not written in her profile and in the calendar. :(

I'm very concerned about Mika's gal - i have not had a reply to my text. I have never not had a reply, so, i am even more worried now!! I seriously am very concerned. She has been left alone in another country! I am not ****ing happy!

Yeah I know Freddie. I was just trying to explain the situation to Avoca (but not very well I guess).

Good luck. I hope you can talk to Caz and she's okay.

like kjoshi posted, this thraed races at the speed of light. posts crash with each other. hence the confusion. it's ok, it's all claryfied now.

I'm very concerned about Mika's gal - i have not had a reply to my text. I have never not had a reply, so, i am even more worried now!! I seriously am very concerned. She has been left alone in another country! I am not ****ing happy!

Thank god .. Me too . I just ran out of work , Mika is mika , we have a friend and a MFC in munich and nobody can get contact .. that sucks

<is worried big style>

Sara do you have any idea how close they were staying to the venue? She said she was heading back to the hotel quite some time ago so maybe she is there but just upset.

Sara do you have any idea how close they were staying to the venue? She said she was heading back to the hotel quite some time ago so maybe she is there but just upset.

That may be, maybe you should text her telling her that we just want to know if she's safe

I hope she feels a bit better now and that she says to herself "****! Stop crying! I don't come here for nothing. I'll go after the gig to meet Mica".

It's 10:30 pm. It's nearly the end of the gig. She won't be alone. Other MFCers will be there for her.

I hope she feels a bit better now and that she says to herself "****! Stop crying! I don't come here for nothing. I'll go after the gig to meet Mica".

It's 10:30 pm. It's nearly the end of the gig. She won't be alone. Other MFCers will be there for her.

Yeah they'll find her or something, don't worry all will be well soon

I hope so :thumb_yello:

<is still very worried>

I hope so :thumb_yello:

<is still very worried>

I don't want to sound cruel and hard-hearted here, but I'm trying to be sensible.

She is alone in a foreign country, but the chance of her actually coming to any real harm is extremely slim.

She's (probably) slightly drunk and desperately disappointed, but the world isn't full of monsters waiting to pick Mika-fans up off the street and spirit them away.

The odds are that she'll be fine, she'll get over it and see Mika another day.

Don't panic!!!!!!!!

I sense the area is full of people and though it's 10,35pm, it's not THAT late on a friday nite. she won't be alone in the street. i am sure all will go well.

yeah, especially in Munich, there are always loads of people on the street, regarless if it's night or day...

fingers crossed that everyone will have a good outcome of the day!