Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

I don't want to sound cruel and hard-hearted here, but I'm trying to be sensible.

She is alone in a foreign country, but the chance of her actually coming to any real harm is extremely slim.

She's (probably) slightly drunk and desperately disappointed, but the world isn't full of monsters waiting to pick Mika-fans up off the street and spirit them away.

The odds are that she'll be fine, she'll get over it and see Mika another day.

Don't panic!!!!!!!!

I know your right , just to get the type of call AND be all the way over here ....

Im heading back to work now

Damn why do I care so much about you all :wub2:

Mikas_Gal hope your safe , glasgow is only 2 weeks away :punk:

The rest .. hope you had a great night!!

x

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to sound cruel and hard-hearted here, but I'm trying to be sensible.

She is alone in a foreign country, but the chance of her actually coming to any real harm is extremely slim.

She's (probably) slightly drunk and desperately disappointed, but the world isn't full of monsters waiting to pick Mika-fans up off the street and spirit them away.

The odds are that she'll be fine, she'll get over it and see Mika another day.

Don't panic!!!!!!!!

Yeah!

She's disappointed and sad but (nearly) all will be forgotten when she'll meet Mica and when she will be in London in december.

I know your right , just to get the type of call AND be all the way over here ....

x

Don't worry for us! :huglove:

Thank you to take care of us!

Bye!

x

hehe! we care about you too freddie!

i am jemma, waiting for any text from my italian lot there.

asked allegra to text me asap, when they reach caz.

then i'll text FD cause he was terribly nervous about it.

I asked Rose to call me. I text Caz but she hasn't replied yet. It must be nearly over now though?

i am jemma, waiting for any text from my italian lot there.

asked allegra to text me asap, when they reach caz.

then i'll text FD cause he was terribly nervous about it.

I'm being random now, but I just had my second senior moment tonight! I spent quite a lot of time thinking "Erm, how is she Jemma? She is not Jemma? Are they both Jemmas? But maybe Jemma is her real name, not Robertina?:blink: "

Time to leave....:naughty:

I'm being random now, but I just had my second senior moment tonight! I spent quite a lot of time thinking "Erm, how is she Jemma? She is not Jemma? Are they both Jemmas? But maybe Jemma is her real name, not Robertina?:blink: "

ROTFLMAO Oh Nicole, you are very random hun:biggrin2:

power of a comma!

it should be

'i am, jemma,..........'

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

em just called. she talked about concert. mika was great, everything was cute. she said smt about a vibrating cuddle toy thrown on stage and an hilarious mika line but connection was horrible and I had lost part of it.

she said he kept protecting his throat with his hand and he seemed to have a sore throat or smt, but was very energetic on stage and kept bouncing everywhere. a great concert.

they are now waiting for him to come outside but they don't know which way he'll come out.

wil see if I can get hold of em again (line dropped) cause I wanted to ask her about caz.