Mika @ EMA

Stefanie

Hi there!

Is there onyone here who just like me doesn't get what happend last night?? realy fill me in here why didn't Mika win? He was the best! Did you see his sad face in the vid when avril wins? For those who haven't i put it on my blog on my space don't know how to put links up in here, so if you want to see you could go to myspace and see my blog. I have two vids on there first one with the redcarpet interview and his performance and second you see when avril :thumbdown: wins she walks past, and you see mika first trying really hard to smile and than he looks at his sister and his face just go's dissapointed. I saw it last night at television too and i just thought it was heartbreaking :tears: or am i the only one who thinks of it that way?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!

Is there onyone here who just like me doesn't get what happend last night?? realy fill me in here why didn't Mika win? He was the best! Did you see his sad face in the vid when avril wins? For those who haven't i put it on my blog on my space don't know how to put links up in here, so if you want to see you could go to myspace and see my blog. I have two vids on there first one with the redcarpet interview and his performance and second you see when avril :thumbdown: wins she walks past, and you see mika first trying really hard to smile and than he looks at his sister and his face just go's dissapointed. I saw it last night at television too and i just thought it was heartbreaking :tears: or am i the only one who thinks of it that way?

IT IS A LITTLE BIT SAD BUT . . .

*http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10039

Am I the only one who doesn't think he looked sad at all? He's smiling and clapping!

It's a shame he didn't win. I don't like Avril as a person but her music is ok-ish. Ofcourse I think Mika should've won but hey, better luck next time right? :)

Well, yeah its stupid and he deserved it SOOO MUCH MORE than avril!!! But, he has the MFC and tons more fans that believe and think that he should win, and he did win in all of our hearts and love!!!!! We love him and he has so much support! Who cares that he didnt get some stupid trophy! He'll always win in our hearts!! you know what??!! we should MAKE HIM a trophy!!!! We should make him his own trophy, because he DID win!!!! :mf_lustslow: Let's do it!!!

haha Ok then!!! Let's make one!!! really!! It shall be so amazing!! It won't be like the boring trophies that they give out at the EMAs. It'll be unique and mikafied! And made with love from the MFC!!!

Yeah,the emas trophies sucks :P.

What will be the name of the award? the design of the trophie? Im not good at this but ill do it with all my love

Yeah,the emas trophies sucks :P.

What will be the name of the award? the design of the trophie? Im not good at this but ill do it with all my love

hmmmm. well we can start a thread! and people can give suggestions and we can all come up with a name! And then people can help with the design and we can put it all together!!! We need to see how many people agree though. I'll start a thread!!! i dont think now though.

I was reaaaally gutted last night, as i had skipped football training and watched the whole event from beginning to end (and the only exciting part was Mikas performance, the rest bored me to tears) expecting Mika to be the star of the show and he walked away empty handed! Now i still think he deserved to win but ive also realised that he hasnt yet been on the scene for a year and he's had two nominations at the MTV awards, thats a massive achievement in its self! He's got the Brits to look forward to in Feb and im sure he'll walk away with his hands full....or at least one hand :bleh:

hmmmm. well we can start a thread! and people can give suggestions and we can all come up with a name! And then people can help with the design and we can put it all together!!! We need to see how many people agree though. I'll start a thread!!! i dont think now though.

Ok!!! Just tell me wheres the thread :P

Oh,sorry for the late reply,i went to the market with my mom xD

Well, yeah its stupid and he deserved it SOOO MUCH MORE than avril!!! But, he has the MFC and tons more fans that believe and think that he should win, and he did win in all of our hearts and love!!!!! We love him and he has so much support! Who cares that he didnt get some stupid trophy! He'll always win in our hearts!! you know what??!! we should MAKE HIM a trophy!!!! We should make him his own trophy, because he DID win!!!! :mf_lustslow: Let's do it!!!

Exactly my idea:biggrin2: :roftl:

YES! YES! YES!

It's a really great idea!!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello: He'll be so touched for sure... "He'll always win in our hearts!!" - that's true :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Let's do it together!!!! :roftl:

it was kind of stpid putting mika up against stars like JT and Beyonce and Avril and Rihanna who have been arond for years and have gained so many fans. being a new artist though and getting up into the ranks of them though is pretty amazing in its self though, especially twice. :) just what i think...:blush-anim-cl:

Am I the only one who doesn't think he looked sad at all? He's smiling and clapping!

It's a shame he didn't win. I don't like Avril as a person but her music is ok-ish. Ofcourse I think Mika should've won but hey, better luck next time right? :)

well he actually was smiling here's the proof ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfoJam1h0g

see 1:16

I was gutted. Avril`s song the most addictive???? I don`t think so! He SO deserved the awards. He looked really sad.

Don`t be sad Mika! Nothing can stop you and to us MFCs you are the best!:punk:

MIKA ROCKS