2007 - Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway: 07 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Oh. My. God.

*clears throat*

I haven't even come close to landing yet.

[oh. And. RICHARD. rofl *headdesk*]

And my photos. Only the good ones. There's a stupid line on them all. I have to send the camera in. Again. Second time for fixing the same problem X_X If Anyone can help me get rid of them I'll love you forever. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Rusur/Bilde044.jpg

and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Rusur/Bilde042-1.jpg

Are probably two of the best. I'm working on uploading the rest though :3

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. My. God.

*clears throat*

I haven't even come close to landing yet.

[oh. And. RICHARD. rofl *headdesk*]

And my photos. Only the good ones. There's a stupid line on them all. I have to send the camera in. Again. Second time for fixing the same problem X_X If Anyone can help me get rid of them I'll love you forever. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Rusur/Bilde044.jpg

and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Rusur/Bilde042-1.jpg

Are probably two of the best. I'm working on uploading the rest though :3

Great pictures - so clear - thank you :biggrin2:

Hi...........just read the thread...brilliant to be able to catch up on it. A few questions to be answered...

Yes...the crowd sang ALL the time (except the songs they didn't know of course when it was just Mika, Abby and I!). When I rang Robi it was a quiet song and I certainly didn't want Robi to hear me sining so I was quiet! (I tried to call you too Wendi on both phones but neither worked...sorry!)

I really doubt that there will be any stage dive vid. There really were not that many MFCers there (although the ones that were there were AMAZING!) I guess someone else may have caught it so we can keep checking Youtube but best vid position would have been the balcony as those close to the scene were too busy grabbing! (probably why there are no vids of course!)

Yes, I agree...I am sure that he did it purposefully in the suit for protection!

I have more to add that I have remembered and will post again tonight x

Hello! Am just back...and can't wait to read this whole thread...BTW Bellatrix.......I am NOT going to say the R word because I know what it will do to you!

Hahaha!

Welcome back. I'm glad you got home safe and sound. It was great having people to spend the night with!

BTW:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Rusur/Bilde015-3.jpg

:wub2:

The only video of mine that's working so far:

I'll type up exactly what he says later, but I'm sure it's the same thing ever time when he babbles about sending GK to his recordcompany and all.

His little, hand wave when he says Billy Brown kills me with cuteness :wub2:

Ignore my laughter please.

I'll type up exactly what he says later, but I'm sure it's the same thing ever time when he babbles about sending GK to his recordcompany and all.

It was so cute and charming - and he tries SO hard to please :mf_lustslow:

It's sounds SO danish - really! I bet he can't hear the difference!

Cept Norwegian pwns danish.:naughty: I wonder if he'll use that everywhere or learn the different language at each gig. *ponders*

I'm working on uploading my pictures. Then I just have to go through them on photobucket and post links to all the ones I love. :blush-anim-cl:

You have got so good sound on the tape. Mine was so noisy that It`s almost impossible to hear what he says.

Thank you so much for posted it

A few more things that I have thought about in the last couple of days but I didn't post...mind you, I have probably forgotten them again now! (Well, I AM an Oldling!)

I only did a very rushed report from the station so will now fill in the gaps.

A few more things that I have thought about in the last couple of days but I didn't post...mind you, I have probably forgotten them again now! (Well, I AM an Oldling!)

Great - waiting with great enthusiasm!!! :thumb_yello:

So you can tell us still more about that night? :das:

It was REALLY brilliant to meet the Norwegian Mfcers.....a toatlly great bunch of people and at every gig our international family just grows and grows.

The gig was everything I had hoped for. It cost an absolute fortune in the end..the tickets were twice the price of other gigs to begin with and all the associated costs just spiralled...Norway is SO expensive. However...if my marriage ever recovers I will certainly consider it well worth it as it was absolutly amazing! Deb...I thought your post about 'won't it be like that in Glasgow' was SO sweet! Unfortunately there will be a gap of at least a metre...sometimes more. And yes, I guess people are right when they have said that 'stage diving' would not be possible at most gigs...he would just fall into the gap! ...or have to take one hell of a leap...although we know he can do that! I have to say...I had absolutly NO idea what he was about to do when he came right to the front and started scrabbling about!

But the intimacy of the place was incredible. I know that we were close at TBA...but there is close and close. I could smell his breath, I could feel his heat....I was covered in his sweat (OK...somaybe that is not such a good thing but I am just trying to explain fully!)...and...I could touch him!

The show was incredible....he managed to sing brilliantly despite being not so well. I have to say that the line that Mika sang 'just to me' (!) 'Hey Girl why can't you carry on'...has been played and replayed a million times on my MP3 player since Wednesday! (Obsessed...moi?)

I also just wanted to write a little more about outside. I have to admit that I was hoping that as it was Mika's first gig in Oslo (and it was very late and very cold) that there would not be too many people outside the stage door and that was indeed the case. I KNOW that it won't be like that in the UK...sorry Deb!

Just before Mika finally emerged Simon had asked us all to move to the other side so that we were not in the way as they were bringing out the equipment.

This meant that when he did finally arrive , as he walked towards the glass door he would not be able to see us. Therefore, as he came out he looked as though he was about to head straight for the bus. I have to say....it was 1:30 am, it was two hours after the end of the gig and it was November in Norway....probably, no one in their right mind would have expected anyone to be there! However, although I was second in the line (Norway was in front of me) I was horrified at the thought that he was just going to walk past us so felt that I had to take action! Having not being able to read up on the Berlin or Copenhagen gigs I did not know if he was still 'being silent' afterwards...particularly when it was cold. However...I decided to just go for it and said 'Hi Mika' as did Norway. He saw us (obviously!) stopped, looked surprised and said 'you must be FREEZING'. At this point I thought that I had better shut up and let Norway have her turn as she was before me! When it was my turn...as I said before, I certainly didn't need anything signing and we had been told in no uncertain terms 'NO PHOTO's' ('otherwise Mika will just get on the bus')...I just went for the hug...after saying hi and asking him how his throat was.

After me Abby seemed to be talking to him for ages! At this point, much to Simons annoyance I took some pics..naughty Kath!

When Mika got on the bus it didn't move for about ten minutes. At this point Abby was wandering up and down the length of the bus looking in on her tip toes looking for (and calling for) Richard. All the band, Mika, Mika's mum and Richard were on the bus and I did remind her that just because we could not see in did NOT mean that they could not see out! (Oh, ok, so she has a nutter for a mother..what could we expect!)

We then had to spend the next few hours (until 4:30) wandering the streets until the station opened. But it was worth it! Oh...one last thing...whilst on stage, at one point Mika said...we've been reading the forums!