2007 - Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway: 07 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He said that Holy Johnny was NOT Luke Juby.....then he said something else (sorry...can't quite remember what) Then he just said 'we have been reading the forums'

I still think he said something about Richard at that point. Even if Richard is Andy!

:naughty:

I still think he said something about Richard at that point. Even if Richard is Andy!

:naughty:

:roftl::roftl: Did anyone ask Richard/Andy/Neil/Samantha "Is your name Richard or Andy? Why the hell did you say Richard when it's Andy?" :roftl: That whole situation confuses me.

Sooooo, my report has taken some time due to the fact that I haven't been home after the concert, but here it goes:

I'd been looking forward to this concert over a year now, was pwoper gutted when I didn't get to see him last time he was in Norway (due to tv-channel's mock up), so this time, NOTHING was going to stop me, not even the need to travel to Denmark at 4AM the same night :biggrin2:

I wasn't sure how early I needed to go there to get a good spot, so throughout the day I kept floating about the place, checking out the number of people waiting there, and eventually, just after 5pm I decided to go there for good and met up with Kath and Norway and Bellatrix and the other girls, and they were so so nice! had a wicked time in the queue, and quickly realised I had put on waaaayyyy too many clothes, so I had to pop off to the closest pub and do some stripping :roftl:

The one name that sticks after those hours in the queue is RICHARD!!! I had never even heard of him before, and to be honest, I was fed up with him before even meeting him, which was a bit unfair to him I feel *tihi* :roftl:

At last they let us in and we rushed off to check our coats and jackets, and then queued again inside before they let us into the arena itself, and I managed to grab the spot between Kath and Bellatrix, which was about half a meter from the stage to the left of me, and half a meter from the stage in front of me *dies*

Then Richard-Andy-Raoul-Mikey-Bob-Mark-Spencer-Bruce came out and interviewed us and chatted to us quite a bit.. though I might have been a bit too cheeky asking him who on earth he was :blush-anim-cl:

Then Yelle came on which I REALLY loved, they were sort of a French version of a Norwegian band, Surferosa, which I love, so I had a great time listening to them, and then, the big moment arrived, MIKA!!!

A beautiful opening of the show, theatrical and nice, and then to the screams of 1700 people, Mika came out on stage and bounced about the place from the very beginning. During the first 2 songs you could hear that his throat was sore and he coughed a bit after Relax, but then he seemed to forget all about the discomfort and seem to genuinly enjoy himself on stage.

He repeated what I had said to Richard during the interview (god I hope that's not where he got his facts from) and told us that norway was the country that had warmed the most to him and where he had the best sales figures and that he felt guilty for not coming back sooner.

and he spoke loads of norwegian. I know some of this has been posted before, but I don't know if the whole speach was there? here it is from my spot in the audience at least:

There was of course the stage divings, the balloons which he kicked in our faces, the confetti which ended up both in my shirt and in my stomach (choking on confetti is not recommendable), and I've got Mika sweat on my hand and dribble in my hair (that's how close to the stage we were), and it was just a brilliant brilliant show.

And then it was the case of the boa which ended up in my hands after mika danced with it :naughty: I still find feathers and confetti everywhere in my purses and apartment and clothes :roftl:

So, after the show we went outside and I spent most of the time waiting for mika chatting with the... what was he, tour manager? any of you girls know? anyway, I was waiting my Norway to give me a lift home but she had not yet told her husband, so when the bloke working with Mika heard that, he said "Well if they don't give you a lift home, then we will".

DAMN you Norway for having a nice husband :roftl:

And then Mika came out and though I had told the bloke I didn't want an autograph I changed my mind seeing as I had been waiting in the freezing cold for so long and felt I deserved something in return so I change my mind.. and though he mocked me for it, I decided to get the autograph and the hug. I told Mika "don't take so long to come back next time, alright?" and he grinned and promised he'd come back a lot sooner next time. then I got a nice long hug and when he had to go, he turned back to me and said "you take care of yourself now!" and "have a good night!" and then he smiled and left for the bus, and I went home for a couple of hours before taking a taxi back to Oslo S where I met the girls again for a few minutes before heading for Denmark and Take That.

Sooooo, my report has taken some time due to the fact that I haven't been home after the concert, but here it goes:

I'd been looking forward to this concert over a year now, was pwoper gutted when I didn't get to see him last time he was in Norway (due to tv-channel's mock up), so this time, NOTHING was going to stop me, not even the need to travel to Denmark at 4AM the same night

I wasn't sure how early I needed to go there to get a good spot, so throughout the day I kept floating about the place, checking out the number of people waiting there, and eventually, just after 5pm I decided to go there for good and met up with Kath and Norway and Bellatrix and the other girls, and they were so so nice! had a wicked time in the queue, and quickly realised I had put on waaaayyyy too many clothes, so I had to pop off to the closest pub and do some stripping

The one name that sticks after those hours in the queue is RICHARD!!! I had never even heard of him before, and to be honest, I was fed up with him before even meeting him, which was a bit unfair to him I feel *tihi* :roftl:

At last they let us in and we rushed off to check our coats and jackets, and then queued again inside before they let us into the arena itself, and I managed to grab the spot between Kath and Bellatrix, which was about half a meter from the stage to the left of me, and half a meter from the stage in front of me *dies*

Then Richard-Andy-Raoul-Mikey-Bob-Mark-Spencer-Bruce came out and interviewed us and chatted to us quite a bit.. though I might have been a bit too cheeky asking him who on earth he was

Then Yelle came on which I REALLY loved, they were sort of a French version of a Norwegian band, Surferosa, which I love, so I had a great time listening to them, and then, the big moment arrived, MIKA!!!

A beautiful opening of the show, theatrical and nice, and then to the screams of 1700 people, Mika came out on stage and bounced about the place from the very beginning. During the first 2 songs you could hear that his throat was sore and he coughed a bit after Relax, but then he seemed to forget all about the discomfort and seem to genuinly enjoy himself on stage.

He repeated what I had said to Richard during the interview (god I hope that's not where he got his facts from) and told us that norway was the country that had warmed the most to him and where he had the best sales figures and that he felt guilty for not coming back sooner.

and he spoke loads of norwegian. I know some of this has been posted before, but I don't know if the whole speach was there? here it is from my spot in the audience at least:

There was of course the stage divings, the balloons which he kicked in our faces, the confetti which ended up both in my shirt and in my stomach (choking on confetti is not recommendable), and I've got Mika sweat on my hand and dribble in my hair (that's how close to the stage we were), and it was just a brilliant brilliant show.

And then it was the case of the boa which ended up in my hands after mika danced with it I still find feathers and confetti everywhere in my purses and apartment and clothes

So, after the show we went outside and I spent most of the time waiting for mika chatting with the... what was he, tour manager? any of you girls know? anyway, I was waiting my Norway to give me a lift home but she had not yet told her husband, so when the bloke working with Mika heard that, he said "Well if they don't give you a lift home, then we will".

DAMN you Norway for having a nice husband :roftl:

And then Mika came out and though I had told the bloke I didn't want an autograph I changed my mind seeing as I had been waiting in the freezing cold for so long and felt I deserved something in return so I change my mind.. and though he mocked me for it, I decided to get the autograph and the hug. I told Mika "don't take so long to come back next time, alright?" and he grinned and promised he'd come back a lot sooner next time. then I got a nice long hug and when he had to go, he turned back to me and said "you take care of yourself now!" and "have a good night!" and then he smiled and left for the bus, and I went home for a couple of hours before taking a taxi back to Oslo S where I met the girls again for a few minutes before heading for Denmark and Take That.

Wow, Savage beauty, such a long report! I really enjoyed reading it! :thumb_yello:

lol, Andy is really becoming kinda famous...poor guy...So next time be nice to him :naughty::wink2:

Sounds like you were having a great time...but honestly, Oslo is always worth a visit, if with or without a Mika concert! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I forgot to say: thanks for the vids: I love it when he talks norsk! :biggrin2: