2007 - Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway: 07 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8ayxs0j.jpg

omg the beauty.....:mf_lustslow: tusind tak for det!!! :wub2:

looking at it real size, i think it's part of a photosession taken last time he was in norway or smt... rings a bell.. look at this

mikageiroklandsak2hc8.jpg

but I had never seen the one you posted! :biggrin2:

or was it photosession in holland..? do I confuse norway and holland again..? :boxed:

as for the stage diving, someway it felt strange for him.. i don't think he's the type that fancies to be touched all round (now, I KNOW this will cause giggles... :mf_rosetinted: ) without he can control it, or ehm.. without the situation requires it. well, you get me. :fisch: to me he's not one to stage dive and go with the flow. but I am no mika and I can be as well wrong. :wink2:

the dive benedicte described sounds a lot more like mika. besides he'd the costume on to "protect" him :roftl:

I know you didn't mean the question like that....but I thought I'd just take it as a pretext to say how much I love OSLO :wub2:

I have been biased of being cryptic. ooops... I did it again :mf_rosetinted: sorry

mariposa, since the scandinavian flags appeared in your sig, I meant to ask ya if ya are by any chance scandinavian, half scandinavian, of scandinavian origins..? if it's too personal, feel free to skip answering. :wink2:

as for the stage diving, someway it felt strange for him.. i don't think he's the type that fancies to be touched all round (now, I KNOW this will cause giggles... :mf_rosetinted: ) without he can control it, or ehm.. without the situation requires it. well, you get me. :fisch: to me he's not one to stage dive and go with the flow. but I am no mika and I can be as well wrong. :wink2:

the dive benedicte described sounds a lot more like mika. besides he'd the costume on to "protect" him :roftl:

Hehe...he had protection, everyone should always have protection:naughty: