2007 - Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway: 07 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Good question Fred..that may have been why he was in pain!

He did indeed stage dive at the end the little devil! It has to be said that a lot of people are inpain because of it...but hey...whats a little pain!

Yeah, all you need is an aspirin and glass of water on a chair on top of your bed. It cures all. I'll take the black & blue bruises, please and thanks, if it comes from him!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As all reports this week, he seemed to be having the time of his life..ok last bit now as I really must go

You really must. Divorce will just be too expensive and it mean less money for future Mika gigs. Catch your train.

Yeah, all you need is an aspirin and glass of water on a chair on top of your bed. It cures all. I'll take the black & blue bruises, please and thanks, if it comes from him!

:roftl: Ohhhh <holds sides laughin> he actually stage dived , that is truely fabby :punk:

Suzy you may be leaving london in pain :naughty:

Having missed the train we decided to wait..no point in not rreally but it was almost 1 30 am before he came out. There were probably about twenty people there. Simon said strickly no photos but Mika would sign if we didn\t push. I didn\t wanyt anything signed...I was just intent on a hug! I was second in line and I asked him how his throat was, he said 'soar' as ever, I can\t remember much more but I don\t think he or I actually said much more...i din\t ask him for a hug...I just threw myself at him...whoops...sorry!

Anyway....as you can imagine...I am once agin on my cloud!

Abby then had quite a long converstaion with him about the tartan and Glasgow...will write more later..must go..take care x

Having missed the train we decided to wait..no point in not rreally but it was almost 1 30 am before he came out. There were probably about twenty people there. Simon said strickly no photos but Mika would sign if we didn\t push. I didn\t wanyt anything signed...I was just intent on a hug! I was second in line and I asked him how his throat was, he said 'soar' as ever, I can\t remember much more but I don\t think he or I actually said much more...i din\t ask him for a hug...I just threw myself at him...whoops...sorry!

Abby then had quite a long converstaion with him about the tartan and Glasgow...will write more later..must go..take care x

Threw yourself at him :roftl:

You OK kath??? :wub2: , your on a mission :wink2:

:roftl: Ohhhh <holds sides laughin> he actually stage dived , that is truely fabby :punk:

Suzy you may be leaving london in pain :naughty:

That's my kind of momento... :naughty:

Tries to explain to hubby, "No, hun really, I'm fine - just fell down some steps at the tube station..."

Awesome! Thanks so much for writing all this, kath! Please travel safely

and get home soon! :)

OK..better go, love you all! And yeas thank you fred I am absolutly fine!

You are more than fine, my dear! You are GREAT! Can't wait to touch

the hand that touched the leg... :naughty:

Hope you and Abby have an easy trip home!

dcdeb

Yelle was/were good. Then of course the real excitment grew to intensity.

I knew what to expect of course but I thought it may well be different with Mika not being well. It was just amazing to be SO close. I resisited the teenage reaching out to touch behaviuor for a long time but in the end I just couldn\t resist it! I held his leg....the embroidered bit down the side of his trousers was very fancy and just holding him like that was incredible....ok...sorry!

The show was incredible. At one point he really did look in pain..I couldn\t bear to take a pic at that point...it would have been too intrusive. A lot of my pics are from directly underneath him (tee hee!) and i have a very close shot of his crotch...doesn\t sound like me does it!

During Love Tody he bent towards me and sang a line directly into my face...I haven\t recovered yet!

Good question Fred..that may have been why he was in pain!

He did indeed stage dive at the end the little devil! It has to be said that a lot of people are inpain because of it...but hey...whats a little pain!

I just finished reading the whole thread!!! Kath....best gig reports EVER!!! I almost feel like I was there with you. THANK YOU!!!!

The Paul Weaver pics are beautiful too!! Oh, I don't know whether to cry or laugh....guess I will do both.:bleh:

Yelle was/were good. Then of course the real excitment grew to intensity.

I knew what to expect of course but I thought it may well be different with Mika not being well. It was just amazing to be SO close. I resisited the teenage reaching out to touch behaviuor for a long time but in the end I just couldn\t resist it! I held his leg....the embroidered bit down the side of his trousers was very fancy and just holding him like that was incredible....ok...sorry!

That's right Kath, never resist the inner teenager!!

You really must. Divorce will just be too expensive and it mean less money for future Mika gigs. Catch your train.

Suzy with ever-helpful foresight. I have laughed so hard at this thread, my stomach hurts

MFC is the happiest drug in town!!

in italy WE sang all the time and he could rest his voice! :wub2:

I love LOVE listening to that in the recordings from Bologna. Any Other World and Happy Ending, with all the voices singing along, just send shivers down my spine. Just beautiful. :wub2:

And he even stage dived! That was really cool! He spoke norwegian very well, and everybody sang along (or screamed) to all the songs.

Staged dived?? LOL that's awesome! *hopes someone has vids* Mika, you crazy kid.

As all reports this week, he seemed to be having the time of his life..ok last bit now as I really must go

Kath!! Thanks for the fabulous reports! :punk:

16.jpg

I believe Kath is bottom left corner with camera positioned beside/behind her.

She is still contemplating whether or not her arm will reach out and grab Mika's leg. Sadly, don't recognize any others.

So who is who here??? Why can't we see Kath's hand on Mika's leg???

21.jpg

Suzy already identified kath -- and I think her daughter Abby is in the

middle of this pic. To the right of the woman with the blue boa (if that's

what that is!)

And to answer your rhetorical question -- Can that boy jump? And how! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

I believe Kath is bottom left corner with camera positioned beside/behind her.

She is still contemplating whether or not her arm will reach out and grab Mika's leg. Sadly, don't recognize any others.

Yeh thats the lovely kath all right

Look how close to the stage they are :shocked: :shocked: