2007 - Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway: 07 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that would seem strange....especially after all the videos I've seen. I just expect it now. LOL

In fact, the strange thing is not singing along with him...

Awesome, I plan on belting!! Whooooooo hooooooooooo!! :biggrin2:

Oh I belted out the songs in Chicago! Mind you I was first row, so no nasty looks accompanied my tone-deaf voice :naughty:

i am transported back into the very first moment i saw him jump out on stage!

as i stood in disbelief...

with "almost" tears in my eyes...

thinking: he is REAL!

aye!

they were tears of joy, i think!

I remember looking over at you, tootch, and I tried to say, "Can you

believe he's really here?!" But I think I was tearing up too much as well :blush-anim-cl:

but

if all oldlings need support after glasgow...who's going to support us?

mika?!?

Oh, as the song goes, "I believe that we're in this together!" We'll

be there for each other, don't worry!

Girls, i´m starting to think about the end of the tour...what will happen to us?

NOOOOOO! Stop!

Ahhh... what's her name again... Polyanna? :biggrin2:

yes...

pollyanna has a positive attitude...

but happy thoughts and pixie dust are from peter pan!:wink2:

Yes, and I am both trying to be Pollyanna and sprinkle pixie dust! I just

got freshly sprinkled at Disney World -- so can sprinkle some more

here, with extra to spare! :thumb_yello:

Did they sing along with MIKA at the American shows? I'm curious. Most shows I go to, the others will give you an evil eye :sneaky2: if you are singing along. :biggrin2: Mika's shows are like sing alongs. It's so funny.

Oh we all sang in DC, Charlotte -- don't worry. I don't think you'll

be able to stop us from singing in Glasgow! We'll all be hoarser than

Mika by the end of the night, I'm positive! :naughty:

dcdeb

I hope Kath isn't stood next to someone like I was like week, who just stood there, occasionally turning round to glare at me singing and dancing. Why do these people clog up the front row? If they don't want to join in stand at the sides or something, and certainly don't give the evil eye to anyone having a good time.

I hope Kath isn't stood next to someone like I was like week, who just stood there, occasionally turning round to glare at me singing and dancing. Why do these people clog up the front row? If they don't want to join in stand at the sides or something, and certainly don't give the evil eye to anyone having a good time.

I agree Rose - I will be singing, and waving my arms, and I dare anyone to try and stop me!!!! :sneaky2:

Don't get that either, or when they shout random insults.. or throw beers at the band. What on earth are you doing at a show then if you hate the band!? Seriously! If I hated some band I sure as hell wouldn't spend 30 plus euros just to throw a glass of beer at them.

So sweet... In a Mika thread on another forum there was this young girl who has never been to a concert before. Mika in the HMH will be her debut. She asked timidly: 'Are you allowed to sing along...?'

I told her to scream her lungs out. :biggrin2:

So sweet... In a Mika thread on another forum there was this young girl who has never been to a concert before. Mika in the HMH will be her debut. She asked timidly: 'Are you allowed to sing along...?'

I told her to scream her lungs out. :biggrin2:

Mental image of hundreds of 18+ girls watching the Oldlings in Glasgow with

a WTF face on them!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Mental image of hundreds of 18+ girls watching the Oldlings in Glasgow with

a WTF face on them!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ha ha ha!!!

had a text from Kath...

OMG. totally awesome. wil prob post from station as missed last train. was holding mika's leg

I then told her to be careful and asked if she had let him go yet....

Thought I had better let him go eventually

That's our Kath:wink2:

im SO jumping and singing like a nut at mikas shows! lol

the guys behind us in San Fransisco saw mika for the first time and they were :shocked: when they saw us jumping like crazy....hahahaha

they didnt understand how we know everything....like when the show start and EVERYTHING (like after 9-5 song and stuff) heehee

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15 days and im going to london!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE BTW!

Was it one of the undecided local idiots who couldn't stop confirming to each other how much they detest Mika's music, while they were waiting (er, no, pushing) in the queue, which was rather a crowd than a queue, but then successfully conquered the front row? :naughty::lmao::lmfao:

I'm really not surprised about people thinking strange things about Germans. It seems to be partly true :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Sivan!! 15 days...whoohoo!! I'm excited for you. :biggrin2: I think I'll be jumping like crazy and singing along too. :punk:

im SO jumping and singing like a nut at mikas shows! lol

the guys behind us in San Fransisco saw mika for the first time and they were :shocked: when they saw us jumping like crazy....hahahaha

they didnt understand how we know everything....like when the show start and EVERYTHING (like after 9-5 song and stuff) heehee

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15 days and im going to london!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE BTW!

OH MAN!! I just read 16 pages, and NO MORE NEWS????

don't bully me now....

and bab, do not read...i would not stand yr witty sarcasm...

but

i was listening to LICM in the car and enjoying it as usual....then it was lollipop...........

i started panicking...feeling that punch in my stomach when the gig is over...my heart started bumping faster...

and i could not stop tears! they flew as a river! i felt so lonely, deprived, abandoned!

i had to phone mirtilla immediately for support! :wub2:

Know this feeling too well Robi:mf_rosetinted:

Suzy and I were kind of on and off as to whether we were really going to go through with the trip to London, but once we finalized the plans it became impossible to imagine not going. After seeing the videos of the new performances, I would be devastated if I didn't have these gigs coming up!

As indeed am I who doesn't have any future gig on the calendar yet...

I was thinking of a 2 day trip from Tokyo to Glasgow. For $1200. And then remembered I have 3 kids and some other responsibilities I forgot about.

You better report LIVE from Glasgow. Who is going to be at home to get the live Text messages and put them on here???:shocked:

I was thinking of a 2 day trip from Tokyo to Glasgow. For $1200. And then remembered I have 3 kids and some other responsibilities I forgot about.

I know what you mean...I have the same responsibilities less 1 kid.:blink: It's sometimes difficult to talk about this trip with my family and friends who aren't Mika fans because they don't understand.

OH MAN!! I just read 16 pages, and NO MORE NEWS????

Know this feeling too well Robi:mf_rosetinted:

You better report LIVE from Glasgow. Who is going to be at home to get the live Text messages and put them on here???:shocked:

You want live from Glasgow, then that is what you shall have. Your wish is my command.