2007 - Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway: 07 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

You want live from Glasgow, then that is what you shall have. Your wish is my command.

RUTH!! So you are going to be manning the phones???

(Sorry Rose, couldn't resist a dig at myself...2 embarrassing things from me on this thread...)

How about a Norway video to keep us all happy??

http://atvs.vg.no/player/rampelys/12443-eksklusivt-intervju-med-mika.html

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what an amazing show!

(I barely got there after a very tiersome trip to Copenhagen yesterday.) I loved every minute of it of course! I was somewhere between 1. and 4. row from the stage, and could almost touch him! But just almost...

I was surpised there was no gap! We were so close! And he even stage dived! That was really cool! He spoke norwegian very well, and everybody sang along (or screamed) to all the songs. And we all got hysterical when he took his shirt off. :biggrin2:

I had no idea what to do after the show though, so I just went home... How do you people get to meet him all the time? Is it just to show up very early, or stay after the gig? I always feel so lost after a concert...

(I barely got there after a very tiersome trip to Copenhagen yesterday.) I loved every minute of it of course! I was somewhere between 1. and 4. row from the stage, and could almost touch him! But just almost...

I was surpised there was no gap! We were so close! And he even stage dived! That was really cool! He spoke norwegian very well, and everybody sang along (or screamed) to all the songs. And we all got hysterical when he took his shirt off. :biggrin2:

I had no idea what to do after the show though, so I just went home... How do you people get to meet him all the time? Is it just to show up very early, or stay after the gig? I always feel so lost after a concert...

Thanks for your report! usually people wait for him to come out after the gig.

RUTH!! So you are going to be manning the phones???

(Sorry Rose, couldn't resist a dig at myself...2 embarrassing things from me on this thread...)

How about a Norway video to keep us all happy??

http://atvs.vg.no/player/rampelys/12443-eksklusivt-intervju-med-mika.html

Ha ha, I told Ruth you got us mixed up, she thought it was funny.

I'll be reporting straight onto here from outside and inside just before Palladium come on and again just before Mika comes on, then afterwards while waiting for them to come out.Will that be okay?

Yay a report!! Thankyou!!

And most of us, even after waiting and meeting or not meeting him, feel very LOST after a gig....nowhere to put all that energy and excitement, nobody to share with, so that is why it is so nice to share it all with us here on MFC.

We are famous for boosting everyone back up from the post-gig blues!!:biggrin2:

ha ha ha!!!

had a text from Kath...

OMG. totally awesome. wil prob post from station as missed last train. was holding mika's leg

I then told her to be careful and asked if she had let him go yet....

Thought I had better let him go eventually

That's our Kath:wink2:

So she missed the train after all? Oh my! :naughty:

:yay: Thanks for checking in with us! Glad to hear it went well! I was

starting to wonder if he was going to have any voice left for us

at Glasgow next week! :shocked:

dcdeb

Ha ha, I told Ruth you got us mixed up, she thought it was funny.

I'll be reporting straight onto here from outside and inside just before Palladium come on and again just before Mika comes on, then afterwards while waiting for them to come out.Will that be okay?

BRAZILLIANT!!

Back from the concert now, deadly tired, but going to Denmark in 3 hours.

Briliant concert, brilliant Mika, got a few souvenirs and got a hug outside the arena after the show :)

Lucky YOU!! Tell us more when you can!!

Briliant concert, brilliant Mika, got a few souvenirs and got a hug outside the arena after the show :)

I'm so jealous... Where? When? At some back door or something? Next time I'm not leaving so soon...

And most of us, even after waiting and meeting or not meeting him, feel very LOST after a gig....nowhere to put all that energy and excitement, nobody to share with, so that is why it is so nice to share it all with us here on MFC.

We are famous for boosting everyone back up from the post-gig blues!!:biggrin2:

I really need it now. I could have met him! I'm totally clueless! :blush-anim-cl:

Ah, well... It was a great show!

I'm so jealous... Where? When? At some back door or something? Next time I'm not leaving so soon...

I really need it now. I could have met him! I'm totally clueless! :blush-anim-cl:

Ah, well... It was a great show!

Just around the corner where the buses were parked.

Waited there for an hour since my lift wanted his autograph. Wasn't planning on getting it myself since I don't really do autographs, but then changed my mind at the last minute, which the tourmanager of course found hilarious, as I had already told him I didn't want it :biggrin2:

I just reckon- I'd been stood there for an hour in the freezing cold, I well deserved something in return! And I'd probably regret it if I didn't do it.

Thank you for the info Savage Beauty and Benedicte!:thumb_yello:

Now, I have another reason to want to be in first row. I wish Mika to stage dive on me for the London gigs :roftl: Just like I wished he take his shirt off for "Love Today" in Chicago and it came true.

Stage dive on me Mika. My five foot frame won't support you, but that's okay.

I'll probably have 50 other MFCers around me that will cushion the impact before I hit the floor. Forget hugs, kisses, or even pics and an autograph - I'll have bruises as a souvenir.

i know what i would do if i was there when he stage dived :mf_lustslow:

THANK YOU for the report!!! :biggrin2:

Laods of pictures (and a review in Norwegian) on this page Here .

You can see Kath and a few of us others on some of the pix too :naughty: )

What link do i need to click to see pics of you, kath, and others?

so he is still doing relax at the ending?

At the risk if sounding ignorant, how's the set list for this tour changed? :blink:

he even stage dived! That was really cool!
Yehh, and he shoved Cherice in too :naughty:

*hopes that he'll include the stage diving in all of his shows from now on* :das::naughty:

WTF? :roll1:

If no one caught this on video I will be pisseddddd:sneaky2:

Me too. :sneaky2:

Thank you for the info Savage Beauty and Benedicte!:thumb_yello:

Now, I have another reason to want to be in first row. I wish Mika to stage dive on me for the London gigs :roftl: Just like I wished he take his shirt off for "Love Today" in Chicago and it came true.

Stage dive on me Mika. My five foot frame won't support you, but that's okay.

I'll probably have 50 other MFCers around me that will cushion the impact before I hit the floor. Forget hugs, kisses, or even pics and an autograph - I'll have bruises as a souvenir.

Stage dived :roftl:

He will be stage diving onto 15 christmas fancy dress outfits in doncaster :biggrin2:

Stage dived :roftl:

He will be stage diving onto 15 christmas fancy dress outfits in doncaster :biggrin2:

I can just see all your costumes mixed-up together and Mika will have someone's candy cane hooked on his ear or something. :naughty: