Ms.Mewissa<33

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh he finally admits it!! "Most of it is escapism..."

Thanks for the link :biggrin2:

I know! I noticed that too! :roftl: I was like, "Wait. He says it's NOT escapism." :D

Oh, how long is this video? I clicked play and the bar at the bottom went very slowly like it was a long video, and then after he answered the first question it shot to the end and stopped. Is that it, and the player is being screwy?

I know! I noticed that too! :roftl: I was like, "Wait. He says it's NOT escapism." :D

Oh, how long is this video? I clicked play and the bar at the bottom went very slowly like it was a long video, and then after he answered the first question it shot to the end and stopped. Is that it, and the player is being screwy?

Not that's not it. It's actually a very interesting interview. He starts squirming when the interviewer keeps pressing him about the Boyzone issue and Mika calls him a "Google whore". The interviewer tells him that it's all over the British press and Mika seems a bit taken aback by the news.

I knew all that non-escapism stuff was nonsense. I think I'm now able to discern much of the Mika propaganda from reality after listening to enough of these interviews.

It's a little bit over 6 minutes.

It's working now. DAMN college internet. I'm paying $25,000 a year for this crap. :roftl: Anyway, I will watch the rest now.

Wow is that how much a year of college costs you? Good thing I'm not American or I'd be severely undereducated.

Nothing for me...i can´t see it!! only the logo :roll1:

really? I think it's abrillinat video!!

Thank you so much for posting it!

Though I hate it that people won't stop asking Mika about if he has a gf/bf...I mean he's always said that he wouldn't answer it...so why...:sneaky2:

really? I think it's abrillinat video!!

Thank you so much for posting it!

Though I hate it that people won't stop asking Mika about if he has a gf/bf...I mean he's always said that he wouldn't answer it...so why...:sneaky2:

Lucky you..i can´t see it!! :tears:

The video paused at the begining, but the sound didn't:blink:

It's a brilliant listen though, haha.

:biggrin2:

That's basically what's happening for me, too. Aw man, I don't want to go do my homework. COUGH YoutobeanyoneI'llloveyouforeverplease?

But anyway, I really like his sweater, from what I can see! I want it!