Mika [video]

Ms.Mewissa<33

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I kept having to go back and forth just to view a tiny section. The audio worked well though.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

The Meyer Twins

the exact same thing happened with me but at least i could hear it :cheerful_h4h: i would much rather be just listening to it than watching it :wink2:

Here's a Windows Media file of the interview. I tried to put it on YouTube but the conversion is really bad. The original file is fine though.

http://www.mediafire.com/?esafzfizymk

Thanks, it is much nicer when the audio and the video work together. I like seeing this side of him in an interview. I also like at the end when asked about Norway, he replies that he likes it....and later says he likes the colder "temperament"....:naughty: hmmmm

i loved that interview...i love when mika risks to be unpopular but always being himself.

he might sound rude to someone, i know...but this is real mika, and i'm sure we all love him for his well-meaning and sincerity.

what else? thanks for posting... i like scandinavian media, they always give us good stuff about mika...chapeau!

i wish they were the same in italy....:sneaky2::thumbdown:

He should buy his mum one of those cool Norsk cardigans to keep her warm! :thumb_yello:

Quite an interesting interview. I noticed people on stage during the interview, too far away to see who they where but I think it was the band, I think I saw at least Mikey and Cherisse. Details. :wink2:

He should buy his mum one of those cool Norsk cardigans to keep her warm! :thumb_yello:

Quite an interesting interview. I noticed people on stage during the interview, too far away to see who they where but I think it was the band, I think I saw at least Mikey and Cherisse. Details. :wink2:

there is no cure for you! :naughty: :naughty:

I loved the face he made when he said his sisters were in the Caribbean for a wedding. :roftl:

He also did a good job of making the awkward moment when he said "I don't want to talk about it" not so awkward by joking around with the interviewer about him looking on google. It was a good save!

I still agree with him that he has a right to keep his love life private. As much as people want to know what's going on in his life I feel like it's an invasion of privacy. I wouldn't want the world to know my every move. Also if he's with someone, he has done a good job at not being caught with them! I would find it extremely hard because I'd want to hold hands with my lover ya know?

Thanks for the interview! :cool:

Not that's not it. It's actually a very interesting interview. He starts squirming when the interviewer keeps pressing him about the Boyzone issue and Mika calls him a "Google whore". The interviewer tells him that it's all over the British press and Mika seems a bit taken aback by the news.

I knew all that non-escapism stuff was nonsense. I think I'm now able to discern much of the Mika propaganda from reality after listening to enough of these interviews.

oh yes, you can defo share what is propaganda and what's the man.

in this respect, you shall listen to another video. below is the link, dunno if it works as it seems the artists interviews keep switching..:blink: but just look for the mika one. it's at the ema and though half of it is just gk video, he also says smt about how he does it all to have fun (which is not totally true again o.c.) but it sums up quite a bit his attitude towards life.

he also points out how much of the road life is just not for him. mind ya, we all knew it, didn't we? must not be fun, at least for me either, thought he correctly says there's some artist for whom the road life is half of the fun of touring.

http://www.side2.no/musikk/article1420138.ece

oh yes, you can defo share what is propaganda and what's the man.

in this respect, you shall listen to another video. below is the link, dunno if it works as it seems the artists interviews keep switching..:blink: but just look for the mika one. it's at the ema and though half of it is just gk video, he also says smt about how he does it all to have fun (which is not totally true again o.c.) but it sums up quite a bit his attitude towards life.

he also points out how much of the road life is just not for him. mind ya, we all knew it, didn't we? must not be fun, at least for me either, thought he correctly says there's some artist for whom the road life is half of the fun of touring.

http://www.side2.no/musikk/article1420138.ece

more great stuff about mika from the scandinavian media! hooray for them!thanks avoca...how can i go back working now? after these two fab interview?

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Here's a Windows Media file of the interview. I tried to put it on YouTube but the conversion is really bad. The original file is fine though.

http://www.mediafire.com/?esafzfizymk

Oh, thank you, Christine, I love you! :huglove:

Couldn't watch it properly on the site, just got the sound.

I love that interview, he's all himself and that's what I like a lot. The interviewer also did a good job.

But, how hilarious, when I read that Boyzone article I never thought it was true. Apparently it is and I have to say again I just love how he still manages to stay true to himself and give a **** whether something might bring a lot of money just for the sake of it.

And that does for me.

Oh, thank you, Christine, I love you! :huglove:

Couldn't watch it properly on the site, just got the sound.

I love that interview, he's all himself and that's what I like a lot. The interviewer also did a good job.

But, how hilarious, when I read that Boyzone article I never thought it was true. Apparently it is and I have to say again I just love how he still manages to stay true to himself and give a **** whether something might bring a lot of money just for the sake of it.

And that does for me.

I thought this story was untrue too but it seems that...