Mika [video]

Ms.Mewissa<33

Not that's not it. It's actually a very interesting interview. He starts squirming when the interviewer keeps pressing him about the Boyzone issue and Mika calls him a "Google whore". The interviewer tells him that it's all over the British press and Mika seems a bit taken aback by the news.

Yeah, that was very interesting. So it must be at least partially true,

but interesting also that the thing about him performing with Brian

May and Rufus Wainwright at the Brit Awards is NOT. At least as far

as he's saying... :naughty:

thx for posting!!!

very interesting!!

when was this video record??

Must have been made earlier today, since it says he's doing his first

concert in Norway tonight -- which should have just finished a little while

ago! :)

Thanks for posting!

dcdeb

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thx for posting!!!

very interesting!!

when was this video record??

Today, I guess. Just before his concert.

I felt very sorry for Mika when they got to talking about that song sh!t. I don't know why. I guess that since he didn't deny it, at least most of it is true, and it kind of makes me a bit sad for him that he cannot be human and stand up for himself and his writing without people talking about it. I think that that article from this morning was very biased, and made him sound like an ***hole, even though he was just doing what he felt best. If I were him and someone did a cheesy version of a song that I wrote and wanted to release it with my name in the writing credits, I would sure as hell say "no."

This makes me wonder, where did Mika find this article on him today? :roftl: I wonder if he's been by... :fisch: Surely he wouldn't Google the Sun this morning, if it has the type of reputation that some people have said.

This makes me wonder, where did Mika find this article on him today? :roftl: I wonder if he's been by... :fisch: Surely he wouldn't Google the Sun this morning, if it has the type of reputation that some people have said.

He has publicists. Someone would do for him :bleh:

Today, I guess. Just before his concert.

I felt very sorry for Mika when they got to talking about that song sh!t. I don't know why. I guess that since he didn't deny it, at least most of it is true, and it kind of makes me a bit sad for him that he cannot be human and stand up for himself and his writing without people talking about it. I think that that article from this morning was very biased, and made him sound like an ***hole, even though he was just doing what he felt best. If I were him and someone did a cheesy version of a song that I wrote and wanted to release it with my name in the writing credits, I would sure as hell say "no."

People have been talking about Mika since day one but he is usually prepped and armed with answers. I think he was blindsided by this guy's questions. I felt for sorry for him for that reason too, but I have to admit it's interesting to watch and this interviewer was really doing his job instead of just asking inane questions.

He may have known about the story before it was even published so he wasn't necessarily reading about it on a certain fansite. :wink2: He probably just didn't expect some guy in Norway to start grilling him about it.

If you want to send that to me, I can try to convert it and put it on Youtube, not sure. But it's worth a shot.

You can't convert ivr files. I'm trying to record it with something else but I'm not sure if it's going to work.

The human side of Mika. Unprepared, taken aback a little, tired sounding, tired looking...etc. Imperfect. Now that's real stuff and the interviewer didn't appear cold or calculated with the questions either - they weren't that difficult. Maybe his sisters are his "PR" people and they weren't there. I like it.

On second and third watch, this interview seems to give the idea of how much his "people" control a lot of the aspects of his career. He had no idea what single was released and kept saying, "THEY wanted to release Lollipop, then THEY wanted to release Love Today," and when the interviewer says, "Yeah, it was all over British press this morning," Mika says, "Ah, well..." and looks over the man's head at the people with him, with "a look."

He is just such a nice boy. So easy to chat to, and so easy for NASTY UK press people to pick on. This interviewer was nice.

The video picture wouldn't work, but audio was fine for me.

How great for his sisters to be in the Caribbean!!

He is just such a nice boy. So easy to chat to, and so easy for NASTY UK press people to pick on. This interviewer was nice.

The video picture wouldn't work, but audio was fine for me.

How great for his sisters to be in the Caribbean!!

Exact opposite problem for me. :naughty:

i'm confused what's on the all over the british press? :blink: they were talking about writing songs for other artists and then the interviewer said something that i couldn't understand and mika said i don't want to talk about it? can anyone help me?

i'm confused what's on the all over the british press? :blink: they were talking about writing songs for other artists and then the interviewer said something that i couldn't understand and mika said i don't want to talk about it? can anyone help me?

He asked him if it was true that Boyzone recorded a song that Mika had written. There's a thread about it in this section. :)

thanx for posting, love it! it's so natural. i had the impression that he had no clue that the boyzone story was already in the newspapers. and about the girlfriend/boyfriend question, mariposa, not sure if he had been asked that before, normally they want to know whether he's gay or not and this wasn't the purpose of this question, it was whether he's single or not. however, it's another part of his private life that he wants to keep private.

On second and third watch, this interview seems to give the idea of how much his "people" control a lot of the aspects of his career. He had no idea what single was released and kept saying, "THEY wanted to release Lollipop, then THEY wanted to release Love Today," and when the interviewer says, "Yeah, it was all over British press this morning," Mika says, "Ah, well..." and looks over the man's head at the people with him, with "a look."

That's normal for the record company to decide what songs are released and where. It's beyond Mika's scope as an artist to makes these decisions, especially as an artist who, until this past year, has never even be to half these countries his music is playing in.

Maybe he has some influence in the UK but he probably couldn't care less what single is released in Norway as long as the album and concert tickets are selling.

I went to an Athlete (English band) gig last night and someone yelled out "Montreal loves you". The singer asked if they'd travelled all the way from Montreal to see them and the person said yes and that the band should come to Montreal. The singer said "Speak to our record company. They haven't gives us enough money for that." :boxed: