Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is fab!:wub2:

Have you got the Deluxe version? What is the difference between the regular and this one?

no i do not have the deluxe version...

i don't know if it is available in canada.

i think the difference is the book that comes inside

(one is hard cover, one is a booklet)

i think on the deluxe version there is also hidden treasures...

i didn't look for these on my dvd yet. maybe they are there as well.

Thanks! I will have a look :mf_rosetinted: for some hidden treasures if there are any

I am sure it will bring all the happy memories from the concerts:mf_lustslow:

Am already squirming about in a chair. Can`t wait!

in the booklet inside there's even a picture of Mika taken in Florence!:mf_lustslow:

On my laptop, I have a pic that was from the Florence gig:wink2: Even though I was not there. The crowd looks impressive!

what is hidden treasure ?

what is deluxe version ??

I got mine and my mum's all from zavii, zavvi? only 9.90 with my expired student card. even Oasis will cost you 16.99 with their linking eye brows !!!!

hmm ...

i like the giggling girl saying "his curlies" cos i've done that thousands of times ...

what is hidden treasure ?

what is deluxe version ??

I got mine and my mum's all from zavii, zavvi? only 9.90 with my expired student card. even Oasis will cost you 16.99 with their linking eye brows !!!!

hmm ...

i like the giggling girl saying "his curlies" cos i've done that thousands of times ...

I got it for this price too!

(I didn't look through all the post, so sorry if this had been said before..)

I just have the ordinary version with a plastic cover and a booklet (from Amazon), but there are three "hidden" short cartoons on it. Is there anything more on the Deluxe version?

(I didn't look through all the post, so sorry if this had been said before..)

I just have the ordinary version with a plastic cover and a booklet (from Amazon), but there are three "hidden" short cartoons on it. Is there anything more on the Deluxe version?

Nope. The only difference is the packaging. :)

Nope. The only difference is the packaging. :)

so i got the deluxe one for 9.90 ? hehee

do you all think that Mika keeps the king size bed with hand creams on tour bus or they sleep on it in turns ? i think the others are on small bunks including the manager maybe ... but he is the main character and tallest one ... i think all the others are bullied and they have no choice ... i thought Luke is tall but he is just above average, otherwise he just couldn't fit himself into his tiny car .

Hi Jackie

How could you tell it was a king-size bed anyway? I think MIKA keeps the bed all to himself. Don't know, I just do. :biggrin2:

Hi, i don't know either cos i've lost my groupie title !! No, it's just boring to say it's a bed and bit mean to say it's a queen size ...

do you think the others are allowed to use the hand cream ? i met the band at hammersmith apollo and to be honest i think Mika dresses Martin and Luke up in bow ties, polka dots, neon orange, pink ... they don't actually want to ... especially Luke ... didn't see Mikey Choi, he might be more like Mika cos usually he shakes his bottom with him !!!! i think he is actually half Korean half Cantonese, like my old cousin, he is completely mad

My Dad has just bought me the DVD from Jersey. It was supposed to be a Christmas prezzie but I simply couldn't wait till then so i was allowed to open it.......WOW!:mf_lustslow: .....I absolutely love it!:wub2: Is the deluxe version the one with the hard bound cover?(because that's the one I have!) and what are the hidden treasures?

I must confess: yesterday after class I couldn't take it any longer and went straight to a cd/dvd-shop to buy Mika's DVD :mf_rosetinted:

Mika is one of the few people who deserve to be called FANNAN (= 'artist' in Arabic) :thumb_yello: I haven't seen him performing, so that part was really amazing to me!

He's such a perfectionist in everything he does, from the art-packaging to the high-notes :biggrin2:

Insha-Allah (= 'God willing' in Arabic) he'll keep on making music for himself and then put it out there for us all to hear!

I overheard my sister say to my future brother-in-law that her package from Amazon was shipped already. I told her the night before that I wanted the dvd and that she could find it at Amazon.

Ho hum. :D

Jippie!!! I hope you'll get the book-DVD (and not the other one) :biggrin2:

Jippie!!! I hope you'll get the book-DVD (and not the other one) :biggrin2:

I got the other one.

:thumbdown:

Apparently the book isn't available in the US last time I heard. But it's so pretty! :tears:

I'll get that one whenever it's released here..unless it already was. :boxed:

I didn't know there was a difference, but oh well, I'll be thankful for whatever she got for me!

That's the spirit :thumb_yello:

Besides, the content of the dvd's is the same, it's just the packaging that differs. You'll :wub2: Live In Cartoon Motion!

That's the spirit :thumb_yello:

Besides, the content of the dvd's is the same, it's just the packaging that differs. You'll :wub2: Live In Cartoon Motion!

:naughty: Yes, we'll live. haha

I just watched it again yesterday on my big tv, volume BLASTING. haha

My neighbours must hate me.