Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Watched it yesterday evening on my white wall with Johnny06, Yoppapop and Laurence in front of a pizza and that was fun!

Everyone SCREAMED (Oh My God, my neighbours....) any time we recognized anybody we knew, and you can see Johnny06 and Yop during the concert several times (no Laurence and no me :boxed: , she was in the balcony and I was in front of Mickey...).

Yop was crazy about Cherisse (what a surprise :naughty: ) and she even DISCOVERED that actually Mika is handsome and that he could appeal to her :blink::naughty: ...

It's a pity though that they cut nearly everywhere where he speaks French, would have been nice to have the whole concert uncut. But the concert is full of energy!

And we really had fun watching the documentary, Mika does whine a little doesn't he :naughty:... which I love actually, it makes me laugh (and reminds me of myself when I whine).

A few cheesy parts (Mika, Mika... the 4 of us agreed on this: honey some things are a bit "too much", but not "too much" enough to be you... we can advise you on this if you want :naughty: , but be either "too much" over the top as you can be, or not at all babe), and a big laugh when the "I was born in Beyrouth" came out of his mouth for the 10 000th time... Sorry Mika, that's become a national joke here :roftl:

So I really like this DVD and I think I might watch it again tonight...

Hi everyone' date='

Watched it yesterday evening on my white wall with Johnny06, Yoppapop and Laurence in front of a pizza and that was fun!

Everyone SCREAMED (Oh My God, my neighbours....) any time we recognized anybody we knew, and you can see Johnny06 and Yop during the concert several times (no Laurence and no me :boxed: , she was in the balcony and I was in front of Mickey...).

Yop was crazy about Cherisse (what a surprise :naughty: ) and she even DISCOVERED that actually Mika is handsome and that he could appeal to her :blink::naughty: ...

It's a pity though that they cut nearly everywhere where he speaks French, would have been nice to have the whole concert uncut. But the concert is full of energy!

And we really had fun watching the documentary, Mika does whine a little doesn't he :naughty:... which I love actually, it makes me laugh (and reminds me of myself when I whine).

A few cheesy parts (Mika, Mika... the 4 of us agreed on this: honey some things are a bit "too much", but not "too much" enough to be you... we can advise you on this if you want :naughty: , but be either "too much" over the top as you can be, or not at all babe), and a big laugh when the "I was born in Beyrouth" came out of his mouth for the 10 000th time... Sorry Mika, that's become a national joke here :roftl:

So I really like this DVD and I think I might watch it again tonight...[/quote']

I wanna see it. You have got me going now. I can't wait. Another month and I'll have it. For Christmas.

Hi everyone' date='

A few cheesy parts (Mika, Mika... the 4 of us agreed on this: honey some things are a bit "too much", but not "too much" enough to be you... we can advise you on this if you want :naughty: , but be either "too much" over the top as you can be, or not at all babe), and a big laugh when the "I was born in Beyrouth" came out of his mouth for the 10 000th time... Sorry Mika, that's become a national joke here

So I really like this DVD and I think I might watch it again tonight...[/quote']

Thank you Em'! :thumb_yello:Sounds like you all had your own personal, mini-concert last night in your living room. I will be buying mine today *tempted to do what Christine is doing and not go to work, but rather, stay home and watch dvd all day*

ok, in Hong Kong, there's only one version of the DVD. (I go to HMV today.)

Probably the regular one, cause it's with an ordinary plastic box. I've ask the staffs in the shop if there's an other edition. But their answer is "no", and they even don't know there's a Deluxe Edition. So they ask would the one I want is the Hong Kong edition which is more expensive. But obviously I saw the pictures in here, MFC. How could it be the Hong Kong Edition? I'm very confuse and disappointed now.:(

I still haven't bought it yet, i am wondering if there are 2 versions???? :blink:

I phoned to the cd store which is located in Yuen Long

(this cd store sell the cheapest price in HK !!!)

but she said she can't tell me the price on the phone......i dun know why....:mf_rosetinted:

i kept asking her... :naughty: she just said it is less than $100 (一百有找:biggrin2: ) and one version only

the other place u can find the cheapest price is Mong Kok 信和, but i think 個度人流好雜......so i seldom go there.....

He looks shatterd in "A long way from home". He needs to Relax (take it easy) LOL!!! (Bad joke I know) :bleh:

yes, he should sing to himself :roftl:

Thank you Em'! :thumb_yello:Sounds like you all had your own personal, mini-concert last night in your living room. I will be buying mine today *tempted to do what Christine is doing and not go to work, but rather, stay home and watch dvd all day*

Actually it was like a mini-concert to us! You should have seen when we saw for the first time Mika on the wall we just SCREAMED silly us :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: . It was like woaw a big Mika in the room just for the 4 of us :wink2: !

And his concert is so full of energy, lost of change of camera plans to enhance the atmosphere there so it's woaw.... especially when you know you were there! :cool:

I just bought it! I went through the pouring rain because I couldn't wait for Christmas:naughty: And it was worth it. While I was there I decided to pick up a copy of Big Girl as well and the man asked me why I didn't buy the whole album. And I replied proudly: "I have got it for months!:biggrin2: " And then he said I must be a real fan:mf_lustslow:

It was advertised during GMTV this morning! Nice to wake up to!

Awwww: Nice to see the soft side of you babs, lol sometimes i forget that you like mika:naughty:

Hi everyone' date='

And we really had fun watching the documentary, Mika does whine a little doesn't he... which I love actually, it makes me laugh (and reminds me of myself when I whine).

Sounds like you all had fun!!!! It's getting harder and harder to wait for the darn thing to show up in the mail!

I know same here! I bet you Best Buy isn't even going to have it :lmao:

I would scream.

How did you know?

I went to best buy and they said they had not come in yet and before that I asked and the girl said "Who's Mika?" LOL I thought it was hilarious that she was working in the music section. Anyway ended up getting it from Future shop. I LOVE it!!!!! Worth the wait for sure!!!!! Will watch the rest tonight....

I was glued to my 60 inch tv for the last hour and a half! What can I say?!

I loved it! I know that isn't very unique or different from anything I ever say about Mika....but it's true. I loved the dvd...*sigh*:wub2: I will go back in 15 minutes to watch the extra features (Jools Holland show, etc).

*You'll see a tamer version of my critique in the "apples" thread. *:mf_rosetinted:

I was glued to my 60 inch tv for the last hour and a half! What can I say?!

I loved it! I know that isn't very unique or different from anything I ever say about Mika....but it's true. I loved the dvd...*sigh*:wub2: I will go back in 15 minutes to watch the extra features (Jools Holland show, etc).

*You'll see a tamer version of my critique in the "apples" thread. *:mf_rosetinted:

LMAO!!! I did the exact thing. I was jumping like if I was in the gig. I ended up all sweaty but very pleased!!

Yayyyyy I bought it and watched it a lot! hahahah. Mika, Mikey, and Cherisse are sooooo funny :lmao:. And in it Mika claims: "I'm not funny."

What a joker :naughty:

Anyways it was brilliant and if you don't have it yet I suggest you hurry up and get one! :wink2:

I am thinking that the two versions are the same (maybe different packaging?) because mine never said deluxe on it but it did have that sticker with all the features. It seems to have everything on it that was mentioned in earlier posts. I just assumed it was the same.

The differences are that the deluxe edition looks like a book, where as the standard DVD looks like a normal DVD. However, both include exactly the same things (the booklet as well as the content on the DVD) so don't freak out over which version to buy.:thumb_yello:

How did you know?

I went to best buy and they said they had not come in yet and before that I asked and the girl said "Who's Mika?" LOL I thought it was hilarious that she was working in the music section. Anyway ended up getting it from Future shop. I LOVE it!!!!! Worth the wait for sure!!!!! Will watch the rest tonight....

I called Best Buy, Borders, etc. and no one had it, but finally I called Amoeba and they had it. Amoeba always comes to my rescue :wub2:

oooo my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing. i have no words for this. the best documentry i have seen. i came from my 3 hour class and instead of going to sleep i watched that whole thing. wowwwwwww. i am so happy right now. Mika is so HOT... and he thinks he is not funny. he is hilarious. alright i should stop now.

I really laughed when watching Jools Holland, his first appearance on TV... He's all dressed up nicely like if he was a concertist, and he has so much hair spray his hair does not move an inch...

yay!

i can imagine when he's jumping on the stage, his hair still.......

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No he was playing on the piano this time :wink2: . And they had not found the perfect hairdo for him yet, it did not suit him right yet like it does now.

Oh lord. His magnetism on stage!!! I had NOOOO idea.

By the time that he completed his slow, sensuous :shocked: introduction to Love Today, I would have gladly dropped everything, said goodbye to my life as I know it, and followed him anywhere!!

How does he do it? How does every little look and gesture become so endearing, especially when he speaks to the audience??? He has a gift, for sure, and I am still ga-ga this morning....

Floats away.....