Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep...even though i still didn't watch the dvd and only watch promo vid...

the first time i read the clip, i thought .... his voice..was....quite..weak... :boxed:

Yeah. They should have chosen another gig. I know this show was HUGE! amazing, beautiful and all that. But his voice just wasn't on its best! A bit sad. I still need the dvd :naughty:

Robertina has not yet received the DVD by mail but she has the pictures.. :shocked:

Whi there is Milan Dome, streets of Milan, backstage of Milan and there is not subtitles in italian??? :sneaky2:

and you know who helped me in this miracle.....:wink2:

yes...no italian.....shame

When will it be released in the US? I hope Amazon works this time ¬¬

*I pre-ordered my copy from AMAZON the day it was available for pre-order.

Just got notice that it will ship NOV. 13: Notice said that it should be delivered

to my front door sometime between Nov. 16th--20th!

I will, ofcourse, watch it as soon as I open it. I will also take it to my son's house

when I visit him in North Carolina for Thanksgiving holiday

--because he has some top notch video equipment, speakers & viewing screen, etc.

I received this morning and i already watched it all!!

It´s amazing. The gig is wow, the documentary is fantastic. I have to say the part of the evil trio (Mika, Cherisse & Mikey) killed me because i couldn´t stop laughing XDDD

i´m gonna see it again later :cool:

People are talking here about a deluxe version of the DVD, does that really exist, and if so: what is the difference between deluxe and normal? At http://www.nl.bol.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/nl/-/EUR/BOL_DisplayProductInformation-Start?BOL_OWNER_ID=1002004005655411&Section=VIDEO I can only find the one for € 19,99 euro's.

Went to buy it today at lunch time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooo looking forward to watch it tonight with Yop, Laurence and Johnny06!

It was right at the entrance of the Fnac, and if you went upstairs, there were showing the DVD on TV.

Starrats, you're probably one of the first Dutchies who owns a copy of Live in Cartoon Motion! :thumb_yello:

It looks very nice indeed! Now I am even more impatiently waiting for the mail to arrive... (oh well... the postman was here this morning so that will probably tomorrow or after the weekend).

I had ordered mine from Amazon, but cancelled it, because I didn't want to risk it getting lost in the post, and I knew I'd have to wait for at least two more days to see it.

So I bought it today from HMVs in Manchester, and it was on a shelf, right near the back of the shop! (Leona Lewis and Amy Winehouse had pride of place) and on the stand that it was on, it was on the next-to-bottom shelf.

Was Marilyn going to put up with that?

No way. I moved some other person's DVDs out of the way, and re-positioned Mika's at eye level. If someone had come to stop me, or ask what I was doing, I was ready for them. Mika's DVD should have been at the top in the first place!! Anyway, I left the shop, really chuffed with my handiwork.

I am watching the DVD tonight, with a take-away and a bottle of wine. I'm really thrilled to see that the DVD has all his videos on as well and I am looking forward to seeing the documentary. I'll let you know my opinions tomorrow.

Love today, from Marilyn

I had ordered mine from Amazon, but cancelled it, because I didn't want to risk it getting lost in the post, and I knew I'd have to wait for at least two more days to see it.

So I bought it today from HMVs in Manchester, and it was on a shelf, right near the back of the shop! (Leona Lewis and Amy Winehouse had pride of place) and on the stand that it was on, it was on the next-to-bottom shelf.

No way. I moved some other person's DVDs out of the way, and re-positioned Mika's at eye level. If someone had come to stop me, or ask what I was doing, I was ready for them. Mika's DVD should have been at the top in the first place!! Anyway, I left the shop, really chuffed with my handiwork.

I am watching the DVD tonight, with a take-away and a bottle of wine. I'm really thrilled to see that the DVD has all his videos on as well and I am looking forward to seeing the documentary. I'll let you know my opinions tomorrow.

Love today, from Marilyn

that's the way a real fan should be.

proud of you, agent marilyn.

:cool:

Love today, from Marilyn

I wish I could have seen that...:thumb_yello::roftl:

I don´t find the hidden footage :sneaky2:

It's there!!

Live in Paris -> At the first page move down to 'main menu,' then press to the right. The white band should turn pink. Press enter/play/whatever.

A long way from home -> Same thing. When you're on 'main menu' press to the right and the little apple will light up.

Extras -> Again, when you're on 'main menu' press to the right, one of the sheep will turn red. :naughty: