Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No!

I didn't

please give me a hint!

Hint?

I'll just tell you where they are, isn't that better? :biggrin2:

There are 3 that I found (don't think there are more):

Live in Paris -> At the first page move down to 'main menu,' then press to the right. The white band should turn pink. Press enter/play/whatever.

A long way from home -> Same thing. When you're on 'main menu' press to the right and the little apple will light up.

Extras -> Again, when you're on 'main menu' press to the right, one of the sheep will turn red. :naughty:

Hint?

Live in Paris -> At the first page move down to 'main menu,' then press to the right. The white band should turn pink. Press enter/play/whatever.

A long way from home -> Same thing. When you're on 'main menu' press to the right and the little apple will light up.

Extras -> Again, when you're on 'main menu' press to the right, one of the sheep will turn red. :naughty:

Nope didn't find them :blush-anim-cl:

But now i know where to look:thumb_yello:

THANK YOU

Hint?

thank you :biggrin2:

I found them!

I feel like a kid with a new toy

Nope didn't find them :blush-anim-cl:

But now i know where to look:thumb_yello:

THANK YOU

thank you :biggrin2:

I found them!

I feel like a kid with a new toy

You're very welcome!

I just watched the documentary and loved it! Although Mika does whine a lot. :naughty:

You're very welcome!

I just watched the documentary and loved it! Although Mika does whine a lot. :naughty:

I noticed that too... can't blame him though, must be tough to be on the road for over a year.

Oh, I never noticed before, but in the Jools Holland video, you can clearly see his family in the background. It's sweet actually, they're humming along it seems.

You're very welcome!

i don't see it as whining, he just tells the things how they are, and that's what i love so much about the documentary, it's really natural and honest. :wub2:

on this website, there's a 3 minute preview video: http://www.energy.de/portal/music/2007-11/mikadvdwinzone/ - there's also a competition to win a dvd, but i think it's only for germans (not sure though, of course you can try :wink2:)

awwwwwwwwwww:wub2: :wub2:

i love the end when the crowd is singing Happy Ending back to him:wub2:

thanks for posting!:thumb_yello:

Called the cd store, they had one copy left. Went there at the end of the day, an hour before closing time. Had to struggle the Saturday afternoon shopping rush hour traffic. Entered the shop 15 min before closing time. Bought the dvd. Found out that I lost my keys...

...and then found out that I left my keys in the car - which was locked of course. :doh:

My bf had to come with a spare key (30 min one way trip) to save me. But who cares? I have the dvd. :naughty:

Called the cd store, they had one copy left. Went there at the end of the day, an hour before closing time. Had to struggle the Saturday afternoon shopping rush hour traffic. Entered the shop 15 min before closing time. Bought the dvd. Found out that I lost my keys...

...and then found out that I left my keys in the car - which was locked of course. :doh:

My bf had to come with a spare key (30 min one way trip) to save me. But who cares? I have the dvd. :naughty:

not that's dedication :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::lmfao:

at least you have it:wink2:

:naughty: Oh BLUE, so much trouble just for getting the DVD! :bleh:

Btw, have a great concert tomorrow night!

:wink2:

Nice! I'm getting it for my birthday later this month, so I can't watch it 'til then (sad. Sooo sad). Can't wait.

Ok you guys,

I just got back from the cd-store and I bought my copy of Live In Cartoon Motion

Yihaaa:groupwave:

I'll start watching it RIGHT NOW

Let me know what you think about it!!!!!

(never been so excited as I'm now.......)

greetz,

-Stien-

what the heck is going on in your sig???:roftl: :roftl:

can you pls explain?:naughty:

my computer stopped working when i tried to explain sorry :naughty:

at the very end of the concert he was waving and then mikey, cherisse, and saranayde (sorry i have no clue how you spell that :blush-anim-cl:) were all bowing to mika and then mika got on the ground and kind of tackled them all, he tried to tickle mikey while cherisse jumped on his back

well i guess i could've just given you the link :roftl:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xrc29GCA02M

here's a picture too

muenchen-31.jpg

my computer stopped working when i tried to explain sorry :naughty:

at the very end of the concert he was waving and then mikey, cherisse, and saranayde (sorry i have no clue how you spell that ) were all bowing to mika and then mika got on the ground and kind of tackled them all, he tried to tickle mikey while cherisse jumped on his back

well i guess i could've just given you the link :roftl:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xrc29GCA02M

here's a picture too

muenchen-31.jpg

:lmfao:aww. they're so cute:naughty: :naughty:

thanks for explaing:wink2: