Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

Mariposa just told me that I'm in it. Oh, I'm quite excited now. That doesn't happen often. I definitely need to have it SOON!!!

Ooh how exciting! I'll keep an eye out for you.

:blush-anim-cl: Yes I'm only 19...I will be in April

What made you think that...I'm scared to ask

Nothing really. Just assumed. I also assumed Jack was a boy so you can't give my assumptions any weight whatsoever.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm patiently waiting for mine to arrive....I preordered it thinking it would be faster, and here I am still waiting for it while others have gone out and bought it :roftl:. Ah well, I got an email saying it was being sent so hopefully I'll get it before Glasgow.

I'd love to have that signed :wub2:

ok, so i'll try to remember a few things...

for the documentary, they filmed him in berlin, munich and milano. also after the show, taking pix with fans. in munich they interviewed him at the venue, in the other 2 cities, he walks around in the city while being interviewed. there's also a short bit inside the tour bus, he talks about putting hand cream in his face and that it's very boring on the bus and that they had to spend 16 (or was it 19?) hours with watching just one dvd, "the big lebowski". he talks about having a cold and a sore throat and that he has to take antibiotics and ibuprofen, and says that he can only sing his songs at full throttle, and that it's not easy and jokes that for his next album he will only write spoken songs. :naughty: in munich he says that he's tired and getting bitchy, but still has to smile and do his job. he jokes around with the cameraman and with cherisse and mikey. he sings+plays a short bit of a song i haven't heard yet (anyone knows if it's a cover? don't think it is, anyway it sounds brilliant!) and he says he doesn't do this job for the money but because it gives him a really good feeling to write songs. he talks about growing up (the usual things we already know), how he picked his band and his record company wasn't too happy with them and about what life on the road is like for him. quite a funny moment is when he complains about journalists always asking the same questions (like why did you write grace kelly), and then his cameraman for a joke starts asking why did you write... and mika says "that's an expensive camera you're holding there, so don't ask me that!!" :roftl:

for the documentary, they filmed him in berlin, munich and milano. also after the show, taking pix with fans. in munich they interviewed him at the venue, in the other 2 cities, he walks around in the city while being interviewed. there's also a short bit inside the tour bus, he talks about putting hand cream in his face and that it's very boring on the bus and that they had to spend 16 (or was it 19?) hours with watching just one dvd, "the big lebowski". he talks about having a cold and a sore throat and that he has to take antibiotics and ibuprofen, and says that he can only sing his songs at full throttle, and that it's not easy and jokes that for his next album he will only write spoken songs. :naughty: in munich he says that he's tired and getting bitchy, but still has to smile and do his job. he jokes around with the cameraman and with cherisse and mikey. he sings+plays a short bit of a song i haven't heard yet (anyone knows if it's a cover? don't think it is, anyway it sounds brilliant!) and he says he doesn't do this job for the money but because it gives him a really good feeling to write songs. he talks about growing up (the usual things we already know), how he picked his band and his record company wasn't too happy with them and about what life on the road is like for him. quite a funny moment is when he complains about journalists always asking the same questions (like why did you write grace kelly), and then his cameraman for a joke starts asking why did you write... and mika says "that's an expensive camera you're holding there, so don't ask me that!!" :roftl:

I'M SO EXCITED NOW!!! :woot_jump:

Thank you for the details! Great, now I want it even more! hahahah

I'm so excited!!!!:woot_jump:

:lmao::lmao:

THANKS!:thumb_yello:

can't wait till christmas morrrrning!:punk: :punk:

Ooh how exciting! I'll keep an eye out for you.

Nothing really. Just assumed. I also assumed Jack was a boy so you can't give my assumptions any weight whatsoever.

Hehe oooh ok, I thought Jack was a boy too, until I met her at D.C and I was so taken aback when she introduced herself...lol, at least you found out before you met her:naughty:

Thanks mel for that, I'm so excited, can't wait till it comes to my house!

Is there no US tour footage at all? :tears:

I can't wait for this! I may skip class and come home early just for Mika.

he talks about having a cold and a sore throat and that he has to take antibiotics and ibuprofen

too bad, he's always sick :mad3::tears:

*touchwood touchwood touchwood touchwood touchwood touchwood*

quite a funny moment is when he complains about journalists always asking the same questions (like why did you write grace kelly), and then his cameraman for a joke starts asking why did you write... and mika says "that's an expensive camera you're holding there, so don't ask me that!!" :roftl:

:lmfao:

they will still ask u after a few years.........:roftl:

Thanks for the details!! I'm really excited now!!

And you never get used to it. It hits you anew every time.

Oops, sounding a bit too enthusiastic, there.

let's not forget the bit in bold there, which Babs sneakily wrote in the colour wheat :roftl:

Looks like you're gonna have to change your user title "Not a real fan" to "superfan" :roftl:

It's quite funny:

At the end he wonders "if I could ever play a gig without singing Grace Kelly"

And in the back you hear Cherisse and Martin laughing and saying "No way man! Never gonna happen"

*runs off and watches the whole thing again*

Damn it, I thought I was not so bad....this is one of my worst addictions ever :blink:

It's quite funny:

At the end he wonders "if I could ever play a gig without singing Grace Kelly"

And in the back you hear Cherisse and Martin laughing and saying "No way man! Never gonna happen"

*runs off and watches the whole thing again*

Damn it, I thought I was not so bad....this is one of my worst addictions ever :blink:

:roftl:

poor guy he must be SICK of that song!