Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

I bought my DVD this morning! And it realy looks fantastic!

I've just watched the concert and i don't know what to feel now: happy, crazy,...!

I've been listening Mika's CD almost every day since march and i've been reading this forum quite a while and i liked reading it but i could not always understand your enthusiasm. Now i do understand!!!! :cheerful_h4h: When i was watching the DVD i could not believe what i saw: such an artist! He's amazing on that stage!

Tuesday i will see him for the fisrt time, I was realy looking forward to it but now i just can't wait!

I'm going to watch the documantary now!! And then the concert again and again and again i think!!

And for the people that still have to wait: just hold on, it's worth it!!

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just watched the concert and i don't know what to feel now: happy, crazy,...!

I've been listening Mika's CD almost every day since march and i've been reading this forum quite a while and i liked reading it but i could not always understand your enthusiasm. Now i do understand!!!! :cheerful_h4h: When i was watching the DVD i could not believe what i saw: such an artist! He's amazing on that stage!

Tuesday i will see him for the fisrt time, I was realy looking forward to it but now i just can't wait!

I'm going to watch the documantary now!! And then the concert again and again and again i think!!

Oh, you'll be at the Brussels concert! I'm sure you'll be having the time of your life!

MIKA live is incredible! :woot_jump:

Btw, WELCOME to the forums!!!!! :wink2:

what can I say?

I love it love it love it!

Not so much new things in the documentary when it comes to learning new things about Mika BUT it seems very honest. He's not like 'ow everything is soooo amazing, there are no side effects,...' That makes it all very real. There are some funny pieces, like the one where he asks Mikey whether the green thing he bought was a wallet or a purse... well, I cannot just recite it, just watch and enjoy

About the concert...... WOW!!!! I've seen so many youtube-concerts but this one's absolutely smashing.

The energy, the audience, the atmosphere....

It is just mindblowing and I watched the whole thing without blinking my eyes

The live versions are ones that we know: the Jools Holland performance and two other song (well, you recognise it when you see it)

haaa... I'm still on cloud nine

Can't wait till tuesday when I FINALLY get to see him live

greetz,

-Stien-

It is great that watching the DVD got wou so excited! Enjoy your first concert!:thumb_yello:

I'm going to watch the whole thing NOW!!!

Anxiously awaiting her reports on certain scenes!!!:roftl:

I've been listening Mika's CD almost every day since march and i've been reading this forum quite a while and i liked reading it but i could not always understand your enthusiasm. Now i do understand!!!! :cheerful_h4h:

Oh no you don't. Wait until Tuesday. He'll blow you away. I haven't seen the DVD but there's no way you can get a true sense of how extraordinary his voice is until you're in the same room with him.

Have a fantastic time and come back and tell us all about it! :punk:

Oh no you don't. Wait until Tuesday. He'll blow you away. I haven't seen the DVD but there's no way you can get a true sense of how extraordinary his voice is until you're in the same room with him.Have a fantastic time and come back and tell us all about it! :punk:

And you never get used to it. It hits you anew every time.

Oops, sounding a bit too enthusiastic, there.

I will be playing it cool hahaha :mf_rosetinted:

I would have played it cool if he'd actually shown up in Canada in August but I think between the London setting and what I've seen of the recent concert footage I may be slightly delirious.

You're lucky because you can buy the DVD close to your place.

I can't immagine how long it'll take :sad: to this DVD come, here, to Brazil!!!

On the other hand, I'm happy for all of you guys! Have a good time watching it and, please, let me know your feeling about the DVD.