Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the documentary it was 50 minutes of mika talking/singing and some goofing around with Mikey and Cherisse :bleh:

Plus Mika's red trousers where half way his bottom on one side during the concert takes in the documentary :naughty: :naughty:

Got it too! Just watched it.

Loved it. :wub2:

And I noticed the trousers too. :naughty:

Got it too! Just watched it.

Loved it. :wub2:

And I noticed the trousers too. :naughty:

What's the Olympia concert footage like Martine? Is it reasonably unedited? Does it have the in-between-talky-bits in it ?(I just love to hear Mika speaking French to the audience :wub2: )

What's the Olympia concert footage like Martine? Is it reasonably unedited? Does it have the in-between-talky-bits in it ?(I just love to hear Mika speaking French to the audience :wub2: )

I didn't watch the whole concert yet. I wanted to see the documentary first. But had a quick view and from what I've seen the in between talk is cut out.

I didn't watch the whole concert yet. I wanted to see the documentary first. But had a quick view and from what I've seen the in between talk is cut out.

I also loved the part about the green purse/wallet :roftl: :roftl:

Mika telling Cherrise and Mikey that it was a wallet and not a purse:roftl:

oooh, i so love the documentary!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: there's so much footage in there from my first ever mika concert on april 10 in munich (they even show the munich concert when they talk about berlin and milano. :naughty: every time you see martin wearing that dotted shirt, it's munich). and i'm in it, wow! :woot_jump: didn't expect that. and those interviews are brilliant, he's so funny! :biggrin2:

now i'll go looking for the hidden tracks. :naughty:

here in argentina music stores didn`t know about Mika releasing a dvd!! grrrrrr... one girl of the argentinean thread have an uncle in the USA so she asked for the dvd and one for me!! i`m going to pay her next week! it`s really expensive for me!! but it worth it!! it`s Mika!!

when he come to argentina i`ll spend all my money to see him! i already save some money!!! he didn`t come yet! i just keep dreaming!

Wow, it looks fab!

My dad's going to be in Düsseldorf next week, does anyone know where he could buy the DVD from there? :original:

saturn or media markt

last 3: :wink2:

mikadvd12.jpg

this is from the florence concert! :biggrin2:

Plus Mika's red trousers where half way his bottom on one side during the concert takes in the documentary

as i said, it's the munich concert. caught this on photo when i was there :fisch::naughty:

muenchen11.jpg

i watched little bits of the olympia show, and heard him talking french, don't know if it's all of his talk though.

Mellody that pic is hilarious. It reminds me of my friend who was 50 Cent for Halloween one year (except that she was actually 5 Cent and had a big nickel around her neck :naughty: ). She belted her pants right below her butt so everything was hanging out.

saturn or media markt

this is from the florence concert! :biggrin2:

as i said, it's the munich concert. caught this on photo when i was there :fisch::naughty:

muenchen11.jpg

i watched little bits of the olympia show, and heard him talking french, don't know if it's all of his talk though.

Love it!!!

The last one is soo...... grrrrrrrrr