Dutch Top 2000, Listener's Choice: vote for Mika

AnnaMariaPetra

He said something like "I recently heard of the fan club, which apparently has more than 7000 members all over the world, so we will pay some attention to that as well in the next few weeks."

OH MY GOD!

OH-MY-GOD!

Dewi, you really made my day with this new! :roftl:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hans is awesome. :biggrin2:

Can't wait to hear what he's gonna do with the whole Mika promotion/MFC thing!

It totally made my day as well!!

I'm sooo happy! :roftl:

I'm sure he's been watching the petition book! And he might be thinking about naming us as his official fans club! And then when he gets the ALiCM book, he'll love us! :roftl:

(OK, just let me dream a little bit :naughty: )

He said something like "I recently heard of the fan club, which apparently has more than 7000 members all over the world, so we will pay some attention to that as well in the next few weeks."

OH MY GOD!

Wow that's SO awesome! First radio 2.. and then.. WORLD DOMINATION!!

Hello people: Hans Schiffers called me at five past five, on my mobile/ cell-phone! (He is very nice.) He asked me if I could tell him some things about Mika and about the fanclub; he then mentioned that he was going to record it all.....:shocked: I spoke to Hans for 8 minutes (I was standing by my bike outside of the supermarket...:blink: ). He asked how I learned about Mika, I told him that I heard Grace Kelly for the first time in his show, on a tuesday-afternoon in february and that my husband heard it in his car at the same time. That evening we looked the video for GK up at Youtube and watched it together time after time till 1.30 at night!! Hans asked about the fanclub, how many members it has. I told him 7.000 in various countries all over the world, and in all age-groupes. I chatted about the Younglings, Middlings and Oldlings. The last group as my own, Hans ofcourse then asked for my age....(38...). We talked about Mika having a difficult childhood, stopped talking, learned music, bloosemed up (is that english?). I told him that for us at the fanclub this is all yesterday's news (I said uitgekauwd) because Mika has to talk about it in almost every interview. But Hans said he needed to think of the larger public.

Hans asked what we did at the MFC. I told him about the Gig-reviews, the meeting-ups between fans, the meeting of fans and Mika...etc etc

I asked Hans if he was going to interview Mika about this (Top2000-thing), he said he already spoke to the recordcompagny but they had told him that Mika is very busy at the moment doing his European-tour.

Hans also asked for a good quality-interview with Mika (yes: about, amongs other things... his difficult childhood) I didn't know and send him to Youtube, but Hans said that wasn't always good quality. Do you guys know such an interview suitable for Dutch radio? (Can be in english, dutch are good at it...)

Hans talked about the interview Mika had with Robert Jensen, I said it was a funny one but not a real depth interview.

Well, this is becoming a very long post. Don't know anything more at the moment, if I remember something important I will post it again.

Oh yes: I just send Hans Schiffers another e-mail in wich I ask him when my depth-interview will be aired....:wink2:

Ps. I am very very very excited about all this:wub2:

Hello people: Hans Schiffers called me at five past five, on my mobile/ cell-phone! (He is very nice.) He asked me if I could tell him some things about Mika and about the fanclub; he then mentioned that he was going to record it all.....:shocked: I spoke to Hans for 8 minutes (I was standing by my bike outside of the supermarket...:blink: ). He asked how I learned about Mika, I told him that I heard Grace Kelly for the first time in his show, on a tuesday-afternoon in february and that my husband heard it in his car at the same time. That evening we looked the video for GK up at Youtube and watched it together time after time till 1.30 at night!! Hans asked about the fanclub, how many members it has. I told him 7.000 in various countries all over the world, and in all age-groupes. I chatted about the Younglings, Middlings and Oldlings. The last group as my own, Hans ofcourse then asked for my age....(38...). We talked about Mika having a difficult childhood, stopped talking, learned music, bloosemed up (is that english?). I told him that for us at the fanclub this is all yesterday's news (I said uitgekauwd) because Mika has to talk about it in almost every interview. But Hans said he needed to think of the larger public.

Hans asked what we did at the MFC. I told him about the Gig-reviews, the meeting-ups between fans, the meeting of fans and Mika...etc etc

I asked Hans if he was going to interview Mika about this (Top2000-thing), he said he already spoke to the recordcompagny but they had told him that Mika is very busy at the moment doing his European-tour.

Hans also asked for a good quality-interview with Mika (yes: about, amongs other things... his difficult childhood) I didn't know and send him to Youtube, but Hans said that wasn't always good quality. Do you guys know such an interview suitable for Dutch radio? (Can be in english, dutch are good at it...)

Hans talked about the interview Mika had with Robert Jensen, I said it was a funny one but not a real depth interview.

Well, this is becoming a very long post. Don't know anything more at the moment, if I remember something important I will post it again.

Oh yes: I just send Hans Schiffers another e-mail in wich I ask him when my depth-interview will be aired....:wink2:

Ps. I am very very very excited about all this:wub2:

That's amazing!:thumb_yello:

I got an PM from Carrie, she attended me on an interview in the dutch magazine Martijn about Mika. But I think I need to be shocked: the only magazine called Martijn I have heard of, is from a (dirty) dutch paedophile organization. Does anybody of you know more?

I don't know any other, just the pedo one.

If you need an interniew for Hans, I have one from Oor which is pretty good!

Edit:

The article is from issue #03, April 2007.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/_leni/mika/Oor1.jpg

Doesn't ring a bell with me, AMP... The only interview in a Dutch magazine I know is the one in Gay&Night. But I don't think it's really representative as it's a gay magazine: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6998#post6998

Are you looking for videos of interviews too? I know there's a good one from an Australian tv station in which he talks about other things than the usual stuff but I can only remember that I've seen it, not when or where... :blink:

I don't know any other, just the pedo one.

If you need an interniew for Hans, I have one from Oor which is pretty good!

Edit:

The article is from issue #03, April 2007.

Thanks Diana, but Hans needs a spoken interview wich he can air on the radio.

I just read Carries PM and post again and perhaps I was shocked for nothing. I now understand that the reporters name is Martijn and probably (hopely) not the magazine...