Dutch Top 2000, Listener's Choice: vote for Mika

AnnaMariaPetra

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe... heard the story about the pet owners?

Dog owners vote for Queen, U2 and Guns 'n' Roses, bird owners vote Mika. :roftl:

And then Hans (in Frits' show) called Mika 'bird of paradise'. :naughty:

No, I didn't. What I did hear was that people who voted for Mika also voted for James Blunt.

What does bird of paradise mean? (in dutch)

No, I didn't. What I did hear was that people who voted for Mika also voted for James Blunt.

What does bird of paradise mean? (in dutch)

They were talking about 'vreemde vogels' and then Hans (I think it was Hans) said 'paradijsvogel'. :biggrin2:

Bohemian Rhapsody is the no. 1 this year (again): http://top2007.radio2.nl/

The entire list will be on the website on 17 Dec.

They were talking about 'vreemde vogels' and then Hans (I think it was Hans) said 'paradijsvogel'. :biggrin2:

Bohemian Rhapsody is the no. 1 this year (again): http://top2007.radio2.nl/

The entire list will be on the website on 17 Dec.

Bohemian Rhapsody is a very good number 1. I am curious though where Grace Kelly ended. Now we have to wait for more then 2 weeks...:blink:

Vandaag heb ik een mail aan Hans Schiffers gestuurd met de vraag of hij ons wil verklappen of Grace Kelly in de Top2000 is gekomen, en zo ja: op welke plek. Als hij wat laat horen geef ik het hier zo snel mogelijk door.

Als hij niets verteld moeten we wachten, ik geloof tot 17 december ofzo, dan wordt de lijst officieel bekend gemaakt.

This is the mail I've send Hans earlier:

Hoi Hans,

Het was een leuke radio-dag, afgelopen vrijdag!Om acht uur werd de nummer 1 bekend gemaakt en dat was gelukkig weer deBohemian Rhapsody. Nu ben ik natuurlijk ook ontzettend benieuwd of en zoja waar Mika's Grace Kelly terecht is gekomen. Niet alleen jij hebt jeheel erg ingespannen voor dit geweldige nummer, ook de MikaFanClub is erbest druk mee geweest. Dus wil ik je vragen of je ons het(hopelijkgoede)nieuws wil verklappen... Vast bedankt, ook namens de 'Dutchies' van de MFC! Anneke Wijers

translation:

Hi Hans,

It was a nice radio-day, last friday! At eight o'clock the number one was announced and luckily that was the Bohemian Rhapsody again. Now I am, ofcourse, very curious if, and if so, where Mika has ended up. Not only made a lot of effort for this great song, but also was the MikaFanClub. So I want to ask you if you can tell us the (hopefully good) news...

Thanks a lot, also from the 'Dutchies' of the MFC!

Anneke Wijers

Today I received an answer from Hans Schiffers:

Hoi Anneke, Laat ik jou allereerst even hartelijk bedanken voor je enthousiastemedewerking aan de campagne om Mika in de top 2000 te krijgen. Je hebtme steeds gestimuleerd om met leuke dingen te komen, en dat heeft mijzeker geholpen. Nu over de top 2000: vrijdag werd bekend dat Bohemian Rhapsody van QueenOpnieuw op nummer 1 is terechtgekomen. Over de rest ben ik zelf ook nietop de hoogte. Maar ik kan je wel alvast dit vertellen: Mika is binnen!En ook op een verdienstelijke plaats, is mij verzekerd door de collega'sdie de stemmen hebben geteld.Bovendien blijkt dat van alle Radio 2 collega's ik de jongste stemmersheb weten te verzamelen! Daar ben ik ook wel trots op. Tenslotte wil ikmij altijd sterk maken voor nieuwe popmuziek. Het is dus nog even wachten voor jij (en ik) weten waar MIKA staat. Maarik ben erg tevreden over mijn keuze en het clipje op http://www.schiffers.fm isbijna 1500 keer bekeken, mede dankzij jou. Met veel groeten, Hans Schiffers

translation:

Hi Anneke,

On the first place I will thank you very much for your enthousiatic coorporation to the campagne to get Mika in the Top2000. You've stimulated me all the time to come up with nice things, and that surely helped me. Now about the Top2000: on friday it was announced that Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen will be the number 1 again. I, myself do not know anything about the rest either. But I can tell you this: Mika is in! He is even on a very nice place, I am told by collegues who counted the votes. And there is more: off all my collegues of Radio2 I have the youngest voters! I am proud of that. My last thing: I will always work hard for new popmusic.

So now it's waiting-time for me (and you) untill we know where Mika has ended up. But I am very satisfied with my choice and the video on http://www.schiffers.fm is watched almost 1500 times, also thanks to you.

With regards,

Hans Schiffers

This is the mail I've send Hans earlier:

Hoi Hans,

Het was een leuke radio-dag, afgelopen vrijdag!Om acht uur werd de nummer 1 bekend gemaakt en dat was gelukkig weer deBohemian Rhapsody. Nu ben ik natuurlijk ook ontzettend benieuwd of en zoja waar Mika's Grace Kelly terecht is gekomen. Niet alleen jij hebt jeheel erg ingespannen voor dit geweldige nummer, ook de MikaFanClub is erbest druk mee geweest. Dus wil ik je vragen of je ons het(hopelijkgoede)nieuws wil verklappen... Vast bedankt, ook namens de 'Dutchies' van de MFC! Anneke Wijers

translation:

Hi Hans,

It was a nice radio-day, last friday! At eight o'clock the number one was announced and luckily that was the Bohemian Rhapsody again. Now I am, ofcourse, very curious if, and if so, where Mika has ended up. Not only made a lot of effort for this great song, but also was the MikaFanClub. So I want to ask you if you can tell us the (hopefully good) news...

Thanks a lot, also from the 'Dutchies' of the MFC!

Anneke Wijers

Today I received an answer from Hans Schiffers:

Hoi Anneke, Laat ik jou allereerst even hartelijk bedanken voor je enthousiastemedewerking aan de campagne om Mika in de top 2000 te krijgen. Je hebtme steeds gestimuleerd om met leuke dingen te komen, en dat heeft mijzeker geholpen. Nu over de top 2000: vrijdag werd bekend dat Bohemian Rhapsody van QueenOpnieuw op nummer 1 is terechtgekomen. Over de rest ben ik zelf ook nietop de hoogte. Maar ik kan je wel alvast dit vertellen: Mika is binnen!En ook op een verdienstelijke plaats, is mij verzekerd door de collega'sdie de stemmen hebben geteld.Bovendien blijkt dat van alle Radio 2 collega's ik de jongste stemmersheb weten te verzamelen! Daar ben ik ook wel trots op. Tenslotte wil ikmij altijd sterk maken voor nieuwe popmuziek. Het is dus nog even wachten voor jij (en ik) weten waar MIKA staat. Maarik ben erg tevreden over mijn keuze en het clipje op http://www.schiffers.fm isbijna 1500 keer bekeken, mede dankzij jou. Met veel groeten, Hans Schiffers

translation:

Hi Anneke,

On the first place I will thank you very much for your enthousiatic coorporation to the campagne to get Mika in the Top2000. You've stimulated me all the time to come up with nice things, and that surely helped me. Now about the Top2000: on friday it was announced that Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen will be the number 1 again. I, myself do not know anything about the rest either. But I can tell you this: Mika is in! He is even on a very nice place, I am told by collegues who counted the votes. And there is more: off all my collegues of Radio2 I have the youngest voters! I am proud of that. My last thing: I will always work hard for new popmusic.

So now it's waiting-time for me (and you) untill we know where Mika has ended up. But I am very satisfied with my choice and the video on http://www.schiffers.fm is watched almost 1500 times, also thanks to you.

With regards,

Hans Schiffers

Leuk:biggrin2: Ik ben reuze benieuwd!

• 2 weeks later...

Today Dutch Radio2 announced the list of this years Top2000! Here is the link: http://top2007.radio2.nl/page/list/0

I took a quick peek and saw Mika in it twice: Grace Kelly is at number 364 and Relax (Take it Easy) is at number 188! This is not at all bad for such new songs! I am very pleased:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

Today Dutch Radio2 announced the list of this years Top2000! Here is the link: http://top2007.radio2.nl/page/list/0

I took a quick peek and saw Mika in it twice: Grace Kelly is at number 364 and Relax (Take it Easy) is at number 188! This is not at all bad for such new songs! I am very pleased:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

Mika is the best :thumb_yello:

Next year we'll try to get him higher!