Mika by "Wetten, dass...?"

*Anna*

Even my bf-who-is-not-a-fan-at-all could hear it.

I think people who say that it wasn't a bad performance are the people who can't compare. I mean - we on MFC have seen him perform many times, live and on the screen. We can compare. Aw. Hard to explain what I mean to say. Hope you get it.

I get only that this tv show was to be avoided coz it's not a good return of image..Mika has gain nothing:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people who say that it wasn't a bad performance are the people who can't compare. I mean - we on MFC have seen him perform many times, live and on the screen. We can compare. Aw. Hard to explain what I mean to say. Hope you get it.

No we don't? Can you try again?

Jo-KING! (pronounced the Mika way in Brussels) :roftl: :roftl:

I get only that this tv show was to be avoided coz it's not a good return of image..Mika has gain nothing:mf_rosetinted:

aha, i agree. sad but true.

but hey, if he is really going to take a rest it will turn out fine and he will be back with full power.

i don't think he is enjoying what he is doing RIGHT NOW.

iayb this will prove to the whole mika mangement or whoever that mika DOES need a rest and a REST means not doing anything till he is better!!!!

Exactly what I was thinking...

He looks like an exhausted horse. A horse that has had to run too hard for too long. The empty look in his eyes, exhausted, not very focused on his environment... Vet's advice: field rest for a few months and then we'll see.

Sounds funny, the way I write it down here. But it happens and it's very painful to see how a living being is suffering.

Exactly what I was thinking...

He looks like an exhausted horse. A horse that has had to run too hard for too long. The empty look in his eyes, exhausted, not very focused on his environment... Vet's advice: field rest for a few months and then we'll see.

Sounds funny, the way I write it down here. But it happens and it's very painful to see how a living being is suffering.

Unfortunatey, you're totally right... :blink:

I totally get what you mean.

Actually I wrote something similar in the oldlings thread just now.

This perfomance wasn't bad, Mika handled himself well considering the circumstances.. but when you're used to seeing a bubbly bouncy boy then this can be quite a shock.

Oh dear, poor, poor Mika. His heart wasn't in it was it? I should think he'll be cursing that performance as it was his usual 110%. To the untrained eye, it would have been OK but knowing Mika as we do, he's soo not well.

Sack the bloody management for making him work so hard when he's ill.

Oh dear, poor, poor Mika. His heart wasn't in it was it? I should think he'll be cursing that performance as it was his usual 110%. To the untrained eye, it would have been OK but knowing Mika as we do, he's soo not well.

Sack the bloody management for making him work so hard when he's ill.

i agree. i missed the spark of passion in his eyes.

I'm sitting here thinking *Are you guys serious???*.

Its a matter of opinion, but i really liked everything. I seriously loved the background and little changes they do with the wardrobe and makeup. Its so fun and exciting since they can't put everything they want to in the actual performance.... so it kinda makes up for that. It seems like they try to go all out for the Live performances these days, and its really neat to see what they come up with every time.

Anyways, i loved it. I didn't like how short the interview was though. I could tell Mika really wanted to say more about his tobogganing experience. I wanted to hear it to...bummer.

I wanted to hear about the sleigh ride too! *sulks*

Lol. Bless him. I want to gather him up and give him a big hug...*tries to ignore that fact that Mika is actually about twice the size of her* :blush-anim-cl:

I think ill or not Mika just has a hard time connecting with his audience on TV shows. HE can't do whatever he usually does to connect with people, its not entirely his ballgame (i mean, its someone else show) and i bet that is always a disappointment. But... all in all i think he's getting better at it though. I mean, lets compare the SYTYCD with this one. Wow,BIG DIFFERENCE.

So You think You can Dance was 10 times better in my opinion, even if he messed up the lyrics and all at least he was having some fun...

I guess we don't have the same look on tonite's show... :biggrin2: