Mika by "Wetten, dass...?"

*Anna*

Mmm Martin not there.... Sick in bed maybe? Might have caught their cold...

Mika is supposed to attend tomorrow a French show which is recorded in order to be aired during Christmas break.

The show, which is about the biggest sellouts of the year, is called "Les Disques d'Or" (the Golden Records) and is being taped during 3 days but Mika will attend only tomorrow. The taping is from 6:30pm until 00:30pm (thanks people from Mikawebsite for all the info! BTW they will try to go see him tomorrow. Don't know if I will go yet...).

Mika's attendance has been confirmed this week... I guess he thought he'd be better by then...

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is supposed to attend tomorrow a French show which is recorded in order to be aired during Christmas break.

The show' date=' which is about the biggest sellouts of the year, is called "Les Disques d'Or" (the Golden Records) and is being taped during 3 days but Mika will attend only tomorrow. The taping is from 6:30pm until 00:30pm (thanks people from Mikawebsite for all the info! BTW they will try to go see him tomorrow. Don't know if I will go yet...).

Mika's attendance has been confirmed this week... I guess he thought he'd be better by then...[/quote']

oh yeah, tv registrations are restful:mf_rosetinted:

The show' date=' which is about the biggest sellouts of the year, is called "Les Disques d'Or" (the Golden Records) and is being taped during 3 days but Mika will attend only tomorrow. The taping is from 6:30pm until 00:30pm (thanks people from Mikawebsite for all the info! BTW they will try to go see him tomorrow. Don't know if I will go yet...).

Mika's attendance has been confirmed this week... I guess he thought he'd be better by then...[/quote']

Oh, where is it shown? I've got some french channels!

I wish he'd just cancel it and stay in bed:blink:

Oh, where is it shown? I've got some french channels!

It will be on TF1, I think on December 21st but I'm not sure... Bummer I'll be in Detroit at this time so won't be able to watch it....

Looks like very few people from Mikawebsite will try to go see him. Nobody knows where it is exactly...

ok, the direct link isn't working....

do it this way:

1. go on http://www.zdf.de

2. click on "zdf mediathek"

3. click on "sendungen"

4. chose "wetten dass in graz"

5. chose "mehr aus Wetten dass in graz"

6. page 2 "Mika gewinnen ist nicht alles"

or easier:

type Mika in the little search box on http://www.zdf.de homepage, then chose the video result "Mika: Gewinnen ist nicht alles"

Thank you, Mariposa for the link!:wink2:

So this interview was recorded yesterday or it was aired only yesterday?

Is there also the link of his performance?

The tin-tin T-shirt is very nice!:roftl:

It will be on TF1' date=' I think on December 21st but I'm not sure... Bummer I'll be in Detroit at this time so won't be able to watch it....

Looks like very few people from Mikawebsite will try to go see him. Nobody knows where it is exactly...[/quote']

Thanks! I'll see if I've got that :naughty:

Can't he rest? Rahhh the boy is hyperactive as usual.

"Les Disques d'or" is indeed a TF1 program. Last year it was broadcasted on New year's Eve. I'll record it for you, I asked a dvd recorder for christmas, it will show useful ;)

>>Backstage interview download link<<

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1V27Q80W

Youtube still to come!

The quality will be way worse on youtube though cuz I had to convert the file and youtube makes things look worse in general.

Thank you sooo much!

I would to see how comfortable you could seem, with a flaming couch above the head and Sary Winehouse as bassist:naughty:

"Sary Winehouse"??? :biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:Ah Greta you kill me!!!!!!

Can't he rest? Rahhh the boy is hyperactive as usual.

"Les Disques d'or" is indeed a TF1 program. Last year it was broadcasted on New year's Eve. I'll record it for you, I asked a dvd recorder for christmas, it will show useful ;)

Thanks dear!

I can't find out how to download it without registering! :blink:

You have to wait about a minute or so for the button to become visible.

I'm uploading it on sendspace too as we speak though.

>>Youtube links<<

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ-fTFgl-zw

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snZGE7DFqi4

The quality is really poor though cuz I had to convert the file and break it up into pieces. And then youtube made it even worse.

So I'd recommend just downloading the original file.

About the "sleigh ride" part...there really is no cure for the common cold. Most of us already know that it's a myth that being outside in the cold will make you sick - Actually, it's staying indoors in enclosed places that make the spread of viruses easier.

If Mika was dressed warmly, then he is not comprimising his body's immune strength.

But of course...I 'cringed' too, when he said that - because you can just imagine what everyone else is thinking. :blink:

Agree with the bit about the cold!

However there is evidence now to suggest that being in the cold can lower one's immune system, and therefore it makes people more prone to picking things up than if they weren't cold.

And this I'm just posting as general info, nothing to do with Mika's health, LOL!:biggrin2:

I think that maybe he did go toboganning and maybe he didn't, but he just said it to get out of the question in an equally silly way. Love him!!

You have to wait about a minute or so for the button to become visible.

I'm uploading it on sendspace too as we speak though.

>>Youtube links<<

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ-fTFgl-zw

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snZGE7DFqi4

The quality is really poor though cuz I had to convert the file and break it up into pieces. And then youtube made it even worse.

So I'd recommend just downloading the original file.

:groupwave: