Mika @ Vorst Nationaal Brussels(Belgium) - 13-11-2007: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

I know! That was so silly, I didn't have the time to think what to say to him, but I did realize at that very moment that it's so weird that I finally get to meet him and he has no idea who I am! And I felt a bit like a very old kid... a very shy old kid. :blush-anim-cl:

Like I said to my friend when we walked to the car: It's as if I've just seen another interview where Mika meets a fan, in a way it didn't sink in that it was me til today (except for the embarrassing part, I was very aware of that, even when Mika was still standing in front of me...)

That's exactly what hapend to me and how I felt .

He asked me a question and I gave him the most stupid answer you could think of.

He looked at me and I didn't dare to look back,oh stupid me:doh:

I didn't even told him that the gig was great.:annoyed_h4h:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man that's better than what I do...I can't stop my mouth from talking...it has a mind of it's own and just starts blabbing away! He prob thinks im a lunatic lol

Haha,That's usually my problem too in general with people when I'm nervous

but this time it went totally the other way.

Oh I probably do what you did the next time I meet Mika.

I hope I don't do that of course but i can see that happen.

and than I'll feel stupid again.:rolleyes:

So one way or the other,you just feel stupid any way, I guess.:roftl:

Haha,That's usually my problem too in general with people when I'm nervous

but this time it went totally the other way.

Oh I probably do what you did the next time I meet Mika.

I hope I don't do that of course but i can see that happen.

and than I'll feel stupid again.:rolleyes:

So one way or the other,you just feel stupid any way, I guess.:roftl:

well, you can't beat my 'stupidness' when i met him.....:thumbdown::fisch:

sorry dak der tussen kom, maar was jy diegene met die paarse plukjes in dat haar? :naughty:

Hey celesteee, waar was jij,heb ik jou gesproken, was jij dat met die bretellen en dat collorfull T-shirt (nice by the way) oh nee da was yoligan denk ik.*weet het niet zeker*

Ik had eigenlijk heel graag jou, sky en yooligan beter leren kenen maar ik wist op een gegeven moment niet meer wie,wie was omdat ik jullie maar heel kort gezien had.

En dat vind ik dus echt spijtig.

Toen ik na het concert enkele meisjes (terug) zag dierf ik bijna niets meer zegen omdat ik echt ni meer wist wie 'wie was en ik wou me niet belachelijk maken.

by the way, Konijntje,wie was jij?

Hi hi!

Gay boy? Ow me :P Thx for the great night girl! You’re great! And mika great and HOOOOTTTTT, lol I arrived around a quarter before seven but nevertheless stood at the front! (left of the podium) Near the MFC!

And mika! Thanks to look a couple times in my eyes (Ok, the ten people around me thinks also that it was in their eyes :P) The gig was simply perfect! :punk:

kisses Jeffrey

(ow and sorry fot my terrible English)

Oeps, you catched me talking about you at the forum.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Nice to see you here but I already told you that.

Girls,don't let this boy get by cause he's realy sweet,cute and good looking too.:naughty:

Sorry girls, he's gay but that doesn't matter right:thumb_yello:

I don't think that was stupid, it was even a bit cool.

I know it wasn't pleasant for you but hey you weren't drooping all over him or didn't frees you just ignored him a bit and he touched your boa:thumb_yello:

I think he'll remembers you as that great cool chick from MFC.

Me I go up in the crowd and he doesn't remember me at all.

God, I'm SO depressed that I wasn't there. It was the last place he's going to perform that kind of close to where I live, and I wasn't there. Now I probably have to wait for like a year or something....

That youtube link to run lennie run is very funny :biggrin2: When I was 16 I performed a song of that duo in high school hahaha!!!

God, I'm SO depressed that I wasn't there. It was the last place he's going to perform that kind of close to where I live, and I wasn't there. Now I probably have to wait for like a year or something....

:huglove: Don't be sad, we'll help you to kill the time until you'll have your next chance :thumb_yello:emopocomforthloh6.gif

That youtube link to run lennie run is very funny :biggrin2: When I was 16 I performed a song of that duo in high school hahaha!!!

joine the club of the depressed ones :mf_rosetinted:

I mist it too (well OK there were no tickets left but still) To me it would be like an hour drive and i wasn't there :shocked: Can you believe it? well i'm still hitting myself in the face :blowup: esspacially when you hear that the belgium one was the best :boxed:

I hope your right about the one year waiting cause i saw this tv show and there they sad:'' (it was a rumour) for next year Mika had planned a new album and a american tour! alright the album part would be great! but i'd rather see him live :punk: and going to america is not an option for me!

so keep our fingers crossed cause he just has to come back to belgium next year!!!

Oeps, you catched me talking about you at the forum.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Nice to see you here but I already told you that.

Girls,don't let this boy get by cause he's realy sweet,cute and good looking too.:naughty:

Sorry girls, he's gay but that doesn't matter right:thumb_yello:

ow stop, enough compliments :bleh:

Hey celesteee, waar was jij,heb ik jou gesproken, was jij dat met die bretellen en dat collorfull T-shirt (nice by the way) oh nee da was yoligan denk ik.*weet het niet zeker*

Ik had eigenlijk heel graag jou, sky en yooligan beter leren kenen maar ik wist op een gegeven moment niet meer wie,wie was omdat ik jullie maar heel kort gezien had.

Toen ik na het concert enkele meisjes (terug) zag dierf ik bijna niets meer zegen omdat ik echt ni meer wist wie 'wie was en ik wou me niet belachelijk maken.

Ik was dat meisje met die lange zwarte jas en een dunne blauwe diadeem in haar haar :wink2:

Ik heb ook de vlag getekend :wink2::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Ik sta op de vlag :yay:

That's exactly what hapend to me and how I felt .

He asked me a question and I gave him the most stupid answer you could think of.

He looked at me and I didn't dare to look back,oh stupid me:doh:

I didn't even told him that the gig was great.:annoyed_h4h:

And what stupid answer did you give him? You made me curious now! It can't have been as stupid as "good, you not so?" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: now can it?!? I didn't tell him that I loved his gig either... :boxed: I'm so stupid!!!

Hihi, you really played it cool by ignoring him... :roftl::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I didn't really stand out in the crowd... green coat, jeans, semi-long blond hair. I saw you though, but I don't think we really talked. :blink:

I was also in Brussels, It was amazing, It was my first gig of mika but also my first concert. I 'd never been to a concert, only to festivals. But the crowd in vorst was much better than on the festivals I 've been to ( mexican waves, stamping on the ground, jumping, singing):)

Before I went to brussels I liked mika, but now I LOVE him :P

A few questions; Are you going together to gigs? It looks fun. And when you could talk with Mika and could everybody talk with him? (I'm very new here, so I don't know anything^^)

And uhh my english ... Sorry about that.

http://anneliesdhondt.spaces.live.com/ (Photo's that I've token, but they aren't sharp, There are also pics from a site, but I don't know wich site it was)

Hello everyone!

I know I don't post much (:blush-anim-cl:) but I'm happy to share my videos of the gig!

The vids aren't great and sometimes you hear an awful male voice singing of some guy who was standing next to me. Ashame :thumbdown:

http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=Saturnfrost

This is my YouTube account and I've uploaded 15 Mika videos, I hope you enjoy them :) I sure have enjoyed my first Mika gig :biggrin2: x-X-x

Hello everyone!

I know I don't post much (:blush-anim-cl:) but I'm happy to share my videos of the gig!

The vids aren't great and sometimes you hear an awful male voice singing of some guy who was standing next to me. Ashame :thumbdown:

This is my YouTube account and I've uploaded 15 Mika videos, I hope you enjoy them :) I sure have enjoyed my first Mika gig :biggrin2: x-X-x

Great vids :thumb_yello:

And what stupid answer did you give him? You made me curious now! It can't have been as stupid as "good, you not so?" :roftl: :roftl: now can it?!? I didn't tell him that I loved his gig either... :boxed: I'm so stupid!!!

He asked me where I lived and I said Turnhout.hometown:doh:

Good You not so :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ok I think that he's thinking now that Belgium people are reel party people but a bit stupid.hahaha

Ok, here are some first video's more to come later when I have more time on my hands.

-Love Today, the Intro with the skeleton puppet and Mika with an umbrella

http://stage6.divx.com/user/stien87/video/1855675/Love-Today-intro

-The end of Lollipop where everything is falling down (balloons, snippets,...)

http://stage6.divx.com/user/stien87/video/1855707/het-allereinde-van-lollipop

-After Lollipop Mika and the band come up to bow, you can really see how happy he looks!

http://stage6.divx.com/user/stien87/video/1857598/mika-groet-het-publiek

More to come:

Happy Ending were he sings right into the camera!

Flemish-spoken introduction of Billy Brown

Hello everyone!

Thank you:punk:

Ok, here are some first video's more to come later when I have more time on my hands.

-Love Today, the Intro with the skeleton puppet and Mika with an umbrella

http://stage6.divx.com/user/stien87/video/1855675/Love-Today-intro

-The end of Lollipop where everything is falling down (balloons, snippets,...)

http://stage6.divx.com/user/stien87/video/1855707/het-allereinde-van-lollipop

-After Lollipop Mika and the band come up to bow, you can really see how happy he looks!

http://stage6.divx.com/user/stien87/video/1857598/mika-groet-het-publiek

More to come:

Happy Ending were he sings right into the camera!

Flemish-spoken introduction of Billy Brown

Everybody thank you for pictures and video's.

I didn't bring my digital camera because I was afraid security would take it away.

I made some pictures with a stupid(wegwerp)camera.

I don't have them yet.

I'm sure they wont be good.

Sorry