Mika @ Vorst Nationaal Brussels(Belgium) - 13-11-2007: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

thanks all, i enjoy reading it even it is the same gig

it's very interesting to read from diff views :biggrin2:

:naughty: Yeah, I saw, you were a little bit suprised, you had to see Mika look at you!

You looked down and stuttered a bit and Mika looked at you on such a cute way :roftl:

like: don't be so nervous, I'm only human :wink2:

I think i would be the same

me : "hi, mika...i ........errrrr.....i.......errrr...."

mika : "...............................?!"

security : "next"

:roftl:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But he was awesome. So down to earth! Conversation was like this:

-"I have to say, you were unbelievable tonight. And your Flemisch accent was really good"

-(made a cute little picture on my dvd) well thank you! It was very hard (the flemish)

-you did a great job

-what's that on your face?

-I tried to paint a little of your artwork on my cheek, but it's messed up because I sweated so much

-(starts laughing very hard) yeah, ik looks like you've been punched in the face right now!!! (laughs uncontrolled while pretending to punch me)

-(I laughed too) yeah, but it doesn't matter now, it's over isn't it?

and then the security guy said: "Yeah, I saw you girls standing in front of the stage, they were singing along to every single line"

And then Mika looked at us, very sweet, said thank you. We said thank you, and we went away.

I think it's amazing that he takes the time to sign for everyone. Even if he can't remember the faces becaus he has seen so much, I think it's wonderful.

Ok, I'll upload some video's later....

Time to get to my books!

(oh, and droopsy, thanks for the glowsticks!)

-Stien-

Oh Stien!! I adore your report!!!! :wub2: Especially the conversation and the Tintin parts!!!

Oh Tintin!!!!!

said that already after 2 songs he didn’t know what to say anymore! I got some videos to show the atmosphere, especially how much do you love me and SiTM were amazing. And the end was really sth I feel lucky to have been able to live, the crowd always wanted more :P and one could see they were truly amazed by us hihi

After the gig it was raining again so we stayed inside as long as possible, until they threw us out actually lol and soon after that we saw people running towards the artist exit. We hurried and then we noticed people starting to queue. We went at "the end of the line" (lol) and he took quite some time with each person. We talked with him about how he finally understood that introduire in French doesn’t mean introduce and he said that he saw us laughing when he said "présenter" on stage. So funny! Those that had already gotten their autograph had gone, so we were like 10 people left and fanny asked if we could take a picture with him. And he agreed to group pictures wooooooooooooooooooooooot a picture with him has always been one of my biggest dreams! So we split in two groups and took two pictures, which btw I’d like to see lol I’m so happy about that. I really didn’t think that would ever happen. He was so nice and sweet yesterday

After he left a few people stayed to talk to his mom. But I left with niki and blue and we were allowed to drink a cup of coffee with simon inside the bus! :biggrin: we chatted a little about everything and it was so great to see the inside of the bus. Really luxurious! They are so lucky!

And I know I’m lucky too :)

I watched the part when he said: "Après 2 chansons, je ne sais plus quoi dire!" :biggrin2: Great!!!!

And you talked about the "introduce thing" again! :roftl::naughty:

I'd like to see the pics with the 2 groups! You're lucky, girls! :thumb_yello:

I'm also really soory that the only thin I said was: "here's some chocolate for you" and he said thanks and was relaxed.. Wish I could meet him for real (and with that I mean more then 5minutes^^)

And I'm mad at the security! I really really wanted a pic with him=(

but I should be glad: I have his fingerprints!! The ink was not dry I think=p

thanks all, i enjoy reading it even it is the same gig

it's very interesting to read from diff views :biggrin2:

:naughty: Yeah, I saw, you were a little bit suprised, you had to see Mika look at you!

You looked down and stuttered a bit and Mika looked at you on such a cute way :roftl:

like: don't be so nervous, I'm only human :wink2:

I think i would be the same

me : "hi, mika...i ........errrrr.....i.......errrr...."

mika : "...............................?!"

security : "next"

:roftl:

That's cute! :wub2:

Happy, embarrassed, ........, I have VERY mixed emotions about my little encounter with Mika...:wub2:

I was embarrassed too. It's strange after months and months to finally meet him although he don't know me.

I only realized the day after! Waoooooooh I met Mica!!!!!!

When we were let in Stien slipped and fell on the ground (it was absolutely logical with wet shoes) and I started to slip too and couldn’t help but fall over her. Thinking back upon it I’m laughing so hard, because at one moment we were in quite a strange position :naughty: but sorry anyway !

Haha, no problem! The floor was verrrrrrry slippery indeed, and all could think about was to get up as fast as possible to get to that stage :-) Haha, when you think about it now, it was indeed hilarious :biggrin2::roftl:

By the way, this after-gig-feeling is reaaaally strange. I don't know whether to be happy or sad....

I'm also really soory that the only thin I said was: "here's some chocolate for you" and he said thanks and was relaxed.. Wish I could meet him for real (and with that I mean more then 5minutes^^)

And I'm mad at the security! I really really wanted a pic with him=(

but I should be glad: I have his fingerprints!! The ink was not dry I think=p

Me too!!! :biggrin2: (I'm mean the part about the fingerprints...)

just water. I have that on video.

so here comes finally my report! but don't kill me if your hopes were higher than this lol

I left my place with fanny and béré in the car a bit after 9 am, and we arrived in brussels around noon. But the most difficult part wasn’t done yet. We still had to find the forest national, which took quite some time. Thank god I had a brilliant idea mwahahaha : I took a picture of a city map that hang on a bus station and used the picture to find the direction. We asked a few people but my "map" was finally what helped us, because before we kept going into the wrong directions !

So we arrived there at 1 pm and started queuing in the line where nobody was standing yet. It was really the worst queuing I ever experienced it was raining most of the time and in the end my hair was as wet as if I had just washed it although I was standing partly under an umbrella, my arms were all wet and before all my ass ! don’t ask me how that happened lol my feet were aching so bad at one point I was hardly able to move. Anyway I’m gonna stop talking about the eternal suffering the whole afternoon :P When we were let in Stien slipped and fell on the ground (it was absolutely logical with wet shoes) and I started to slip too and couldn’t help but fall over her. Thinking back upon it I’m laughing so hard, because at one moment we were in quite a strange position but sorry anyway ! so I kept running and it really wasn’t easy to get to stage. But I mangaged to get second row behind olga at the catwalk. Then I noticed that between her and the guy next to her there was a small spot, so I started to work my way in there lol first one arm, then two (I’m giving you advices here :naughty: ) and I finally ended up at my dream spot: front row in the exact middle in front of the catwalk!

When Mika was about to start some photographers were standing in front of us and I started to nicely argue with one of them. He was really sorry and gave me his official badge :D

Even before Mika entered on stage the crowd was already all hyper! We saw some laolas: amazing! Then he entered and seriously I never saw a crowd like this! We were regularly stamping our feet on the ground jumping and screaming like crazy. You could hardly hear the beginning of the gig because of the screaming lol He even had to wait some moments before he could start with my interpretation and said that already after 2 songs he didn’t know what to say anymore! I got some videos to show the atmosphere, especially how much do you love me and SiTM were amazing. And the end was really sth I feel lucky to have been able to live, the crowd always wanted more :P and one could see they were truly amazed by us hihi

After the gig it was raining again so we stayed inside as long as possible, until they threw us out actually lol and soon after that we saw people running towards the artist exit. We hurried and then we noticed people starting to queue. We went at "the end of the line" (lol) and he took quite some time with each person. We talked with him about how he finally understood that introduire in French doesn’t mean introduce and he said that he saw us laughing when he said "présenter" on stage. So funny! Those that had already gotten their autograph had gone, so we were like 10 people left and fanny asked if we could take a picture with him. And he agreed to group pictures wooooooooooooooooooooooot a picture with him has always been one of my biggest dreams! So we split in two groups and took two pictures, which btw I’d like to see lol I’m so happy about that. I really didn’t think that would ever happen. He was so nice and sweet yesterday

After he left a few people stayed to talk to his mom. But I left with niki and blue and we were allowed to drink a cup of coffee with simon inside the bus! :biggrin: we chatted a little about everything and it was so great to see the inside of the bus. Really luxurious! They are so lucky!

And I know I’m lucky too :)

Oh Stien!! I adore your report!!!! :wub2: Especially the conversation and the Tintin parts!!!

Oh Tintin!!!!! :

It made me happy just to write it :roftl: I just don't want to forget a thing!

cath! sounds like fun!!!!! and yay for meeting mika and everything :)

u didnt talk to his mom? she is sweeet. cant wait to see the pix!

yeah she's incedibly nice, but so many people were talking to her and I had to leave with sophie

I was embarrassed too. It's strange after months and months to finally meet him although he don't know me.

Yep. :lol3: He's real. :thumb_yello: (at least he seemed so, didn't want to poke him for proof :mf_rosetinted: )

Haha, no problem! The floor was verrrrrrry slippery indeed, and all could think about was to get up as fast as possible to get to that stage :-) Haha, when you think about it now, it was indeed hilarious :biggrin2::roftl:

By the way, this after-gig-feeling is reaaaally strange. I don't know whether to be happy or sad....

all I thought was oh no someone fell I'm slipping too, oh no don't fall on her :naughty: and then I somehow tried to jump over you. omg I'm laughing so hard right now :roftl:

right now I'm happy and tired :bleh: I'm surprised I'm not sad actually, I think it will still come

give me 5minutes^^

thanks , i can wait :blush-anim-cl:

Me too!!! :biggrin2: (I'm mean the part about the fingerprints...)

haha, if it is other person's fingerprint, i would scold them stain the dvd

but it's mika , everything he touch become gold to me :roftl:

because he already left.....

I know! That was so silly, I didn't have the time to think what to say to him, but I did realize at that very moment that it's so weird that I finally get to meet him and he has no idea who I am! And I felt a bit like a very old kid... a very shy old kid. :blush-anim-cl:

Like I said to my friend when we walked to the car: It's as if I've just seen another interview where Mika meets a fan, in a way it didn't sink in that it was me til today (except for the embarrassing part, I was very aware of that, even when Mika was still standing in front of me...)