Mika @ Vorst Nationaal Brussels(Belgium) - 13-11-2007: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! That was so silly, I didn't have the time to think what to say to him, but I did realize at that very moment that it's so weird that I finally get to meet him and he has no idea who I am! And I felt a bit like a very old kid... a very shy old kid. :blush-anim-cl:

I know! I told him only what i prepared to say and that's all.

I didn't look him in the eyes. I think it was because i couldn't. I would have felt a lot more embarressed after that! :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't look him in the eyes. I think it was because i couldn't. I would have felt a lot more embarressed after that! :blush-anim-cl:

But his eyes are one of the most beautiful things about him, especially when he looks into yours...

ok, I should stop, with every sentence I write it loose more and more credibility :wink2:

Oh, I saw a piece about his gig yesterday on 'de rode loper' where he said it again: the best gig of his live.... It even looks as if he was overwhelmed by emotions (but maybe that's only me who wants to believe that)

http://www.een.be/televisie1_master/programmas/e_rolo_vandaag/index.shtml

there you've got a point =)

Stien,

I liked your review so much.

Ik heb het aan mijn vrienden laten lezen omdat jij het allemaal zo mooi en goed beschrijft.

En het klinkt natuurlijk ook anders als ze het eens van een ander horen hoe geweldig Mika was.

Echt, nice work you did.

Ps. ik ben die met het purper haar je weet wel he.

Het was fijn om je te ontmoeten.

Groetjes en hopelijk tot de volgende gig.

Stien,

Ik heb het aan mijn vrienden laten lezen omdat jij het allemaal zo mooi en goed beschrijft.

En het klinkt natuurlijk ook anders als ze het eens van een ander horen hoe geweldig Mika was.

Echt, nice work you did.

sorry dak der tussen kom, maar was jy diegene met die paarse plukjes in dat haar? :naughty:

But his eyes are one of the most beautiful things about him, especially when he looks into yours...

ok, I should stop, with every sentence I write it loose more and more credibility :wink2:

Oh, I saw a piece about his gig yesterday on 'de rode loper' where he said it again: the best gig of his live.... It even looks as if he was overwhelmed by emotions (but maybe that's only me who wants to believe that)

http://www.een.be/televisie1_master/programmas/e_rolo_vandaag/index.shtml

Thank you :biggrin2:

but i think i need a little help to understand it! :fisch:

I did sneak a peak at his eyes...This was my reaction, consequently: :wub2::blush-anim-cl::shocked::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I'm getting chills just thinking about it now... :biggrin2:

Stien,

Echt, nice work you did.

I felt like the only way to calm down a bit was to write it all down. So many impressions in just 1h40min... The mind can only take what it can take...

Anyways, I did know you where the one with the purple hair, and I absolutely LOVED your bag! See you at a next gig indeed!

thanks for the compliment :blush-anim-cl:

-Stien-

I did :blink:

But I don't really see him as a big popstar, I see him as a great musician and entertainer, for the rest I think he's (untill now) normal guy from 24 years old, who loves to act like a child, just like the rest guys of his age:naughty: :roftl:

Thank you :biggrin2:

but i think i need a little help to understand it! :fisch:

Well, if you wait a little longer, they will put the interview on their site, and then I'll give you the link... There's a lot of things he has said before, but since this was his first time in Belgium a lot of old questions had to be asked. The most beautiful thing it the part after the show, where he says how amazing the gig was en tells us about his next two days...

coming soon...

Well, if you wait a little longer, they will put the interview on their site, and then I'll give you the link... There's a lot of things he has said before, but since this was his first time in Belgium a lot of old questions had to be asked. The most beautiful thing it the part after the show, where he says how amazing the gig was en tells us about his next two days...

coming soon...

He looked so very tired! :shocked:

He looked so very tired! :shocked:

Yeah, he did on television, but on stage he looked just fine, really. I was extremely worried after hearing all of the illness-stories so when he ran up the stage I looked very carefull, but nothing to see.

Of course we all know what medication can do, but maybe he was just out of bed or something.

He looked fine when we met him after the concert too... So maybe he is exhausted, but he's not dropping dead I think :wink2:

I also liked the MFC girls. Especially Mono and Droopsy.

Thank you girls

Hey, thank you! Did you get home safely? I hope you enjoyed yourself, but I'm sure you did! We'll def meet again for a gig, you're a nice girl and you didn't have to be nervous about meeting us. Standing in line was a lot more fun with you in it :)

just water. I have that on video.

so here comes finally my report! but don't kill me if your hopes were higher than this lol

I left my place with fanny and béré in the car a bit after 9 am, and we arrived in brussels around noon. But the most difficult part wasn’t done yet. We still had to find the forest national, which took quite some time. Thank god I had a brilliant idea mwahahaha : I took a picture of a city map that hang on a bus station and used the picture to find the direction. We asked a few people but my "map" was finally what helped us, because before we kept going into the wrong directions !

So we arrived there at 1 pm and started queuing in the line where nobody was standing yet. It was really the worst queuing I ever experienced it was raining most of the time and in the end my hair was as wet as if I had just washed it although I was standing partly under an umbrella, my arms were all wet and before all my ass ! don’t ask me how that happened lol my feet were aching so bad at one point I was hardly able to move. Anyway I’m gonna stop talking about the eternal suffering the whole afternoon :P When we were let in Stien slipped and fell on the ground (it was absolutely logical with wet shoes) and I started to slip too and couldn’t help but fall over her. Thinking back upon it I’m laughing so hard, because at one moment we were in quite a strange position :naughty: but sorry anyway ! so I kept running and it really wasn’t easy to get to stage. But I mangaged to get second row behind olga at the catwalk. Then I noticed that between her and the guy next to her there was a small spot, so I started to work my way in there lol first one arm, then two (I’m giving you advices here :naughty: ) and I finally ended up at my dream spot: front row in the exact middle in front of the catwalk!

When Mika was about to start some photographers were standing in front of us and I started to nicely argue with one of them. He was really sorry and gave me his official badge

Even before Mika entered on stage the crowd was already all hyper! We saw some laolas: amazing! Then he entered and seriously I never saw a crowd like this! We were regularly stamping our feet on the ground jumping and screaming like crazy. You could hardly hear the beginning of the gig because of the screaming lol He even had to wait some moments before he could start with my interpretation and said that already after 2 songs he didn’t know what to say anymore! I got some videos to show the atmosphere, especially how much do you love me and SiTM were amazing. And the end was really sth I feel lucky to have been able to live, the crowd always wanted more :P and one could see they were truly amazed by us hihi

After the gig it was raining again so we stayed inside as long as possible, until they threw us out actually lol and soon after that we saw people running towards the artist exit. We hurried and then we noticed people starting to queue. We went at "the end of the line" (lol) and he took quite some time with each person. We talked with him about how he finally understood that introduire in French doesn’t mean introduce and he said that he saw us laughing when he said "présenter" on stage. So funny! Those that had already gotten their autograph had gone, so we were like 10 people left and fanny asked if we could take a picture with him. And he agreed to group pictures wooooooooooooooooooooooot a picture with him has always been one of my biggest dreams! So we split in two groups and took two pictures, which btw I’d like to see lol I’m so happy about that. I really didn’t think that would ever happen. He was so nice and sweet yesterday

After he left a few people stayed to talk to his mom. But I left with niki and blue and we were allowed to drink a cup of coffee with simon inside the bus! :biggrin: we chatted a little about everything and it was so great to see the inside of the bus. Really luxurious! They are so lucky!

And I know I’m lucky too

you managed to see the bus from the inside :naughty::punk: