FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but ive rung her a few times now :tears:

awww thats not good

I just finished reading the whole thread and that was not an easy task because it kept growing and before I finally finished, there was already 5 new pages.:naughty: You guys are nuts.:insane:

But who could blame you?:biggrin2:

haha, we are, its hard trying to keep up with it being part of it

hehe, i just couldnt connect to this thread cause the server was too busy

PARTY TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody's gonna love today,

Love today, love today.

Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to,

Love love me, love love me, love love.

Girl with a groove with the big bust on,

Big bust on, big bust on.

Wait till your mother and your papa's gone,

Papa's gone

Momma, momma papa, shock shock me,

Shock shock me, shock shock.

MFC's gonna crash today

Gonna crash today

Gonna crash today

Anyway it's got to

Anyway it has to...

Just when we'll get the interesting news ;)

haha yeah, that would be whenever it would crash, at the most important time!

Wendi gave the petition, it was filmed and Mika said "Ah, the official fanclub!". So now we have to wait.

:thumb_yello: thats great! i am really excited to see what will come out of it

OMG! Like, 50 more pages since Iwas here a couple hours ago. From what I skimmed... Not much yet- correct? They're probably outside with him now! :-D

yeah, i think they are, lol dont even bother skimming the pages

:groupwave:

Good work Wendi!!

yeah, i think we all owe a lot to wendi, even if we dont become the official fansite

PARTY TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love today, love today.

Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to,

Love love me, love love me, love love.

Girl with a groove with the big bust on,

Big bust on, big bust on.

Wait till your mother and your papa's gone,

Papa's gone

Momma, momma papa, shock shock me,

Shock shock me, shock shock.

*joins in* :groupwave:

YAY!!!! Wendi got to him and he acknowledged us as the "Official"?!! WooooT! And it was filmed? Yay!!!

*I just hope to get the same luck in meeting him too, for the Yearbook*

I'll come back in a few hours and catch up for more.

77 pages... :shocked: has anyone actually reported yet?? wasn't the original purpose of the review threads that the reports would be easier to find? :naughty:

soo, read that about the petition, great! :thumb_yello: can someone who has read this thread please update me what other interesting things have happened on these 77 pages? :biggrin2:

edit: 78 pages. :mf_rosetinted:

YAY!!!! Wendi got to him and he acknowledged us as the "Official"?!! WooooT! And it was filmed? Yay!!!

*I just hope to get the same luck in meeting him too, for the Yearbook*

I'll come back in a few hours and catch up for more.

im sure you will get to meet him, i think we all deseve to meet him!

77 pages... :shocked: has anyone actually reported yet?? wasn't the original purpose of the review threads that the reports would be easier to find? :naughty:

soo, read that about the petition, great! :thumb_yello: can someone who has read this thread please update me what other interesting things have happened on these 77 pages? :biggrin2:

uhmm, it is raining heaps, sarah and cherisse left, and mika was signing was the last that i heard

lol, i suggested we have a waiting for reports thread, i think that would be a good idea

Haha well they waited forever in the rain. Got inside, front row. Cameras weren't allowed and they also wouldn't let them put the flag on the barrier.

Wendi and someone else talked to the manager prior to the gig about the petition.. And Richard/Andy/Samantha interviewed some MFCers about it aswell. He also signed the flag with 'Richie.'

Mika just came out, signed and Wendi have him the petition to which he replied "Ah, the official fanclub!"

Err.. yeah think I covered it all now. :naughty:

Ok summary

1) Gig was great, a fan went on stage dressed up as HJ

2) Mika looked pleased to be back in the UK, and he gave a long version of STIM, and was happy half of the crowd could sing along on HMDYLM

3) Had met the fans , he's gone now. Looked pleased to get the petition, and said "Ah, the official fanclub". It was filmed.

4) Boys haven't come out

5) Girls left very quickly.

That's all I know...

Haha well they waited forever in the rain. Got inside, front row. Cameras weren't allowed and they also wouldn't let them put the flag on the barrier.

Wendi and someone else talked to the manager prior to the gig about the petition.. And Richard/Andy/Samantha interviewed some MFCers about it aswell. He also signed the flag with 'Richie.'

Mika just came out, signed and Wendi have him the petition to which he replied "Ah, the official fanclub!"

Err.. yeah think I covered it all now. :naughty:

haha, you did a better job that i did at explaining