Places MIKA has not been to yet but Should!!!

elanorelle

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT,thing is,I know Americans and aussies want him to come back,but think about ur lot,to wich countries he hasn't been yet

So ROMANIA is totally on that list :punk:

there's a slight difference... The US got an actual tour... we got one promo concert... that went for about 50 mins... I bet he did longer everywhere else...

I'm not saying he shouldn't go anywhere else... by all means all of Asia, South America, Africa, countries in Europe he hasn't done... the Middle East... but just because we got a piddly little concert 9 months ago, doesn't mean he shouldn't come back... esp since he said he'd come then backed out...

I would love him to come back because I haven't seen him :tears:

Australia didn't get a tour like other places have had. Only 1 show which was promo. And Australia is almost as big as America so to compare it would be like saying he just called in to New York for a day.

Which isn't much :(

I know there's alot of places he has never been to aswell.. And I hope he does tour everywhere so ALL his fans get to experience this because we all matter.

But like I said I would love it if he actually toured here. And do 5 concerts.. Because I haven't seen him yet and really realllllly want to!! :biggrin2:

5 concerts... so Syd, Melb, Brisvegas, Perth... Canberra? Adelaide? Hobart (no, they don't matter! :naughty:)

It was like a 3-4 hour trip to Chicago this Feb. and we loved the concert. We live in IL but would love to see him come to St. Louis Missouri because that is only an hour away from where we live. That way maybe we could go alone and not have any of our family worry considerably. We're 21 years old and the worring stuff is getting old.:blink::roftl: We know they mean their best. But yeah, would love to have him come to St. Louis but only after he has rested and has had his break.:thumb_yello:

I'm almost 25 and my parents still worry about me... :blink:

I say Asheville, North Carolina (USA)... Preferably the Orange Peel (Smaller Venue) if not the Asheville Civic Center would work, its HUGE....lol...

PLEASE PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP..... hehe

Angela

**Edit** But if you do make sure I know about it first so I can get tickets....lol... Wouldn't that stink, if you were able to get him to come to where you were and not be able to get the tickets...lol... That would SUCK!....lol

Why he should come to Portugal

- I live there :mf_rosetinted:

- He has lots of fans here that want to see him (LICM was platinum)

- The weather is great, sunny, warm....awesome

- Seen great names here like Robbie Williams, Bryan Adams, Scorpions...and they all come back saying we're one of the warmest adiences

- Our food is the best EVER :mf_rosetinted:

I think at least the following argument should be added to why he has to come to Romania

RELAX Has been Number 1 for 4 weeks,another 7 in the top 10,Grace Kelly had 5 weeks at number 2 and another 5 in the top 10 and HAPPY ENDING is climbing like mad in the Charts

mika should come to ARGENTINAA

there`s a lot of fans, Mika is in all the chats!!

GK was the song of the year in the most important radio here

LT today was a huge success and now Relax is number 1 and it`s all over Buenos Aires!!

i`m in the argentinean thread, now in part 9, since june 2007... many people know us in the MFC for talking that much!! lol

all argentinean and latinamerican are waiting for him!!!

Tampa, FL

Miami, FL

Lakeland, FL

Orlando, FL

Ft. Myers, FL

Melbourne, FL

St. Petersburg, FL

Jacksonville, FL

Tallahassee, FL

West Palm Beach, FL

Naples, FL

GEORGIA - South Carolina - Noth Carolina - Tennessee - Virginia - Louisiana - Kentucky - Texas - Alabama..... anywhere else in the U.S.

But, can I stress....

FLORIDA

Essex - because he needs to experience an evening with the infamous Essex girls. Not that any of the stereotypical Essex girls would go to his gigs, but you know, they'd be out and about.

i don't thinks he has ever been on gig in finland. and if he has don't tell me or i am going to jump down of my window, which leave me to the balcony, and i'll jump down from there. really i am not kidding :mf_rosetinted:

Ei sentään, kyllä mä tietäisin jos olis. :wink2:

I still hope your balcony sits in the first floor!

And he better be coming here, if not yet, then later.

They say it's the country of heavy metal and rock but hey, it's not like you

can't trick them in to Hartwall Arena saying it's umm... KISS again in a

different mask.

And here's some more carrot:

Marimekko raitapaita - Finnish trademark

RaitaPaita.png

Choose a color :mf_rosetinted:

He should come to Savannah, Georgia. I like Savannah a lot more than Atlanta. And lots of people do concerts in Savannah. I'm going to see Elton John there on Wednesday. Or Athens, GA...there's a big music scene there

Mainly just anywhere in Georgia:wink2:

I can't go if you don't play here...

Tampa, FL

Miami, FL

Lakeland, FL

Orlando, FL

Ft. Myers, FL

Melbourne, FL

St. Petersburg, FL

Jacksonville, FL

Tallahassee, FL

West Palm Beach, FL

Naples, FL

GEORGIA - South Carolina - Noth Carolina - Tennessee - Virginia - Louisiana - Kentucky - Texas - Alabama..... anywhere else in the U.S.

But, can I stress....

FLORIDA

N A P L E S

IS

SUPER NICE!