:naughty:

Hola Romi, it was a long time since your last visit here. How are you doing? What is new in Argentina?

not much, I was on holidays, far from the PC...and now I came back to work, I have not much time to post but whatever...

ahh! yes, there's "argentinean news" :naughty:

apparently and arggie model called Ezequiel said he was dating Mika or something like that, hahaha

Knowing the kind of person those models are...I think it's a gossip to be on TV and be famous for a day :bleh: But, I thought it was funny when I heard about it

And we heard in the forums that Mika visited an island in southamerica. He didn't want to say which island, but we guess it was on the coast of Brazil.

well, see you! forgive my lack of time here...

not much, I was on holidays, far from the PC...and now I came back to work, I have not much time to post but whatever...

ahh! yes, there's "argentinean news" :naughty:

apparently and arggie model called Ezequiel said he was dating Mika or something like that, hahaha

Knowing the kind of person those models are...I think it's a gossip to be on TV and be famous for a day :bleh: But, I thought it was funny when I heard about it

And we heard in the forums that Mika visited an island in southamerica. He didn't want to say which island, but we guess it was on the coast of Brazil.

well, see you! forgive my lack of time here...

That`s funny about that model.. But who knows? :wink2: Maybe he was the reason why Mika spent his holiday in South America?

And where did you spend your holiday, Romi?

That`s funny about that model.. But who knows? :wink2: Maybe he was the reason why Mika spent his holiday in South America?

And where did you spend your holiday, Romi?

in the country :thumbdown: at least we had TV and DVD player, so I get bored but no so much

I missed much my bed and my home...

but now, the year started for me!! College is waiting for me on monday! haha I wonder how would it be...:rolleyes:

and I hope to be able to record my songs...I owe Ioana my Mika covers.

What do you people say about this? The scientists found a way how to create a sperm from a woman`s stem cell which means that in the future it might be possible that 2 women have a baby that comes from bodies of both of them and with nothing from a man`s body. But as female cells are able to create only chromosome X and not chromoseme Y, their children all be girls. It seems like some crazy sci fi, I prohibit myself to think to what it might lead.. Women would multiply by themselves, with no need of men - are we heading to a women only world? *Rebeka fainting of unknown reasons*

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2008/feb/08020103.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=511391&in_page_id=1965

It seems like some crazy sci fi, I prohibit myself to think to what it might lead.. Women would multiply by themselves, with no need of men - are we heading to a women only world? *Rebeka fainting of unknown reasons*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=511391&in_page_id=1965

Wow..what a crazy concept this is...it's scary really. The role of feminism is gonna take on a whole new meaning!

What do you people say about this? The scientists found a way how to create a sperm from a woman`s stem cell which means that in the future it might be possible that 2 women have a baby that comes from bodies of both of them and with nothing from a man`s body. But as female cells are able to create only chromosome X and not chromoseme Y, their children all be girls. It seems like some crazy sci fi, I prohibit myself to think to what it might lead.. Women would multiply by themselves, with no need of men - are we heading to a women only world? *Rebeka fainting of unknown reasons*

according to what I've heard, if there is only women in the world, it's a straight way to extintion...imagine that the method you tell, for some reason is not accesible, world population would decrease...suddenly! (just supposing)

what I know, is that any decade, the amount of testosterone of men decrease, so yes, we can say goodbye to the kind of men we always knew. They would be more feminine in the future, and some of them sterile...that's what science predicts...

I pray to God it don't happen soon...perhaps I won't see it when it happens...

PS: have you read Brave New World (Aldous Huxley) ?? That's what came to my mind when I read the news...how much good it really is?

Wow..what a crazy concept this is...it's scary really. The role of feminism is gonna take on a whole new meaning!

Hmmm.. I`m thinking how the women only world would look like: would it be better, worse, the same? One thing is sure: there would be less spitting on the ground :naughty:

according to what I've heard, if there is only women in the world, it's a straight way to extintion...imagine that the method you tell, for some reason is not accesible, world population would decrease...suddenly! (just supposing)

what I know, is that any decade, the amount of testosterone of men decrease, so yes, we can say goodbye to the kind of men we always knew. They would be more feminine in the future, and some of them sterile...that's what science predicts...

I pray to God it don't happen soon...perhaps I won't see it when it happens...

PS: have you read Brave New World (Aldous Huxley) ?? That's what came to my mind when I read the news...how much good it really is?

But let`s say it would work properly? You cannot stop the science. Few years ago nobody could have imagined that a woman can conceive without copulation with a man and now it is common, maybe in few years it will be common that 2 women have a baby the new way, with the female sperm. Who knows?

I haven`t read that book, only heard of it.

What do you people say about this? The scientists found a way how to create a sperm from a woman`s stem cell which means that in the future it might be possible that 2 women have a baby that comes from bodies of both of them and with nothing from a man`s body. But as female cells are able to create only chromosome X and not chromoseme Y, their children all be girls. It seems like some crazy sci fi, I prohibit myself tothink to what it might lead.. Women would multiply by themselves, with no need of men - are we heading to a women only world? *Rebeka fainting of unknown reasons*

I read it. But long time ago for my finals in high school. At that time I found it pretty boring (but that's because I was ought to read it) but now I understand it better. And when I read Rebeka's post this book came to my mind too.

I can't say that I fully agree with that. I'm very liberal, really. But when it comes to science I'm more conservative, I guess.

I think humans aren't supposed to play god (not that I believe in it though:naughty: ) but I think life has its own path and we should leave it that way.

If homosexual couples want to have children they should be able to adpot one.

Hmmm.. I`m thinking how the women only world would look like: would it be better, worse, the same? One thing is sure: there would be less spitting on the ground :naughty:

Haha fantastic...I wonder would they set up a different kind of institution for females who want to donate their sperm?

I'm sure I will miss them spitting in the ground...Men seem to be less intelligent in some areas, but interacting with them is always interesting for me.

and besides, women will start spitting in the ground then. Somebody has to do it in the society we live :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

And so young!:tears:

Dead in the prime of it’s life!

So sad…:emot-sad:

But actually, this not the only one of the old threads who is extremely slow since a couple of days. Why? Is it because Mika is so far away or people quite and frankly are beginning to get fed up with the Mika-ism.

I don’t know, but I would really like to know!

Interesting to see if it takes another turn after London.:wink2:

Wouldnt it be fun to find a guy you'd go shopping or do your nails with!

Wow, Mika has admirers even in Ethiopia :shocked:

Welcome, Betel!

Well it certainly would be fun but not all the gay men like shopping or do with their nails something other men don`t do. But the chances are bigger, that`s true.

And so young!:tears:

Dead in the prime of it’s life!

So sad…:emot-sad:

But actually, this not the only one of the old threads who is extremely slow since a couple of days. Why? Is it because Mika is so far away or people quite and frankly are beginning to get fed up with the Mika-ism.

I don’t know, but I would really like to know!

Interesting to see if it takes another turn after London.:wink2:

And this used to be one of the liveliest threads on MFC..

I hope that after London the original MFCers will be filled with new passion and also that there will be some new blood and people will join MFC after seeing Mika live.

I hope that after London the original MFCers will be filled with new passion and also that there will be some new blood and people will join MFC after seeing Mika live.

Yeah, it used to, but every thread is sometimes alive and sometimes nearly dead... see, this one is becoming alive again :)

And what's the criterion, if I may ask?:roftl:

Like me I guess :naughty:

Have you been dead?:naughty: