Welcome, Crystal. :welcomeani:

You'll find that a few people here feel the same way that you do. :thumb_yello:

Oh very nice! how refreshing! :) I find that alot of people in the GLBT communities have a tendancy to be frustrated with me for not giving myself some sort of label, but how can I? I'm not one thing, I'm not another thing, I'm just....me....Crystal, that's it, Just me. Sorry for dissapointing :)

It's nice to find a place with some other people like me!

I personally feel the same way. But unlike you when it comes to dealing with people I do in the end label myself as bisexual to make it easier for others to relate to and understand me. While I don't think it's ideal I accept it as part of how our society functions.

Yeah, when people just don't understand I say that and they go "OOooooh ok", but yeah, I just like people.

My mom asked me, when I broke up with a girlfriend when I was 17 "Crystal, does this mean you're going to go out and find another girlfriend?" I said "Mom, it means I'll be going to find another friend, doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl, depends on who peaks my interest" She nodded her head at me and said "that's my girl :)" She was pretty cool. My dad, not so cool, but whatever, he's old fashioned.

I don't know if I could call myself gay, bi, or lesbian....

I am a woman. And I like Men. And I like Women. And it's not like...half and half..it's like..I like PEOPLE. regardless of gender. I don't care how someone pees, I just like personalities. That's how I love. By feel, not by looks.

And that's my piece :)

I love you all, I love Mika, I love the world, I love everything, regardless of gender.

I think I might hit on a tea cup too LOL He's so funny, that Mika :)

Oh very nice! how refreshing! :) I find that alot of people in the GLBT communities have a tendancy to be frustrated with me for not giving myself some sort of label, but how can I? I'm not one thing, I'm not another thing, I'm just....me....Crystal, that's it, Just me. Sorry for dissapointing :)

It's nice to find a place with some other people like me!

I like how you think!

I personally feel the same way. But unlike you when it comes to dealing with people I do in the end label myself as bisexual to make it easier for others to relate to and understand me. While I don't think it's ideal I accept it as part of how our society functions.

hi scut!!! I know how you feel. I have decided to do away with all labels myself

as I find any label to restricting, one thing I can say is that I do love women and guys to a degree.....freedom and just being me is the way to go I think

its good to see this thread getting back on its feet!

I love you all!:wub2: :wub2:

hi scut!!! I know how you feel. I have decided to do away with all labels myself

as I find any label to restricting, one thing I can say is that I do love women and guys to a degree.....freedom and just being me is the way to go I think

its good to see this thread getting back on its feet!

I love you all!:wub2: :wub2:

got any other threads you want me to resurrect? I can talk for hours, as you well know 'Relle :)

Well thank you very much :) I spend too much time doing it, I think, so I've gotten fairly good at it! LMAO!!! :wink2:

Thinking is a good thing! :wink2:

Also, I think it would be more appropriate in renaming this the LGBTQ thread.

Thinking is a good thing! :wink2:

Also, I think it would be more appropriate in renaming this the LGBTQ thread.

I think so!

I've been watching Velvet Goldmine so the hot Ewan Mcgregor has made me all

**ahem***:naughty: :naughty:

I think so!

I've been watching Velvet Goldmine so the hot Ewan Mcgregor has made me all

**ahem***:naughty: :naughty:

I've never seen that before, what's it about? I love him in Young Adam and Moulin Rouge though.

Sometimes!!

In the words of the ever beautiful Sebastian "The Screamer" Bach "If you think, YOU STINK!!"

LOL

haha I've never heard that quote before!

I've never seen that before, what's it about? I love him in Young Adam and Moulin Rouge though.

haha I've never heard that quote before!

Sebastian Bach, my only other obsession. I haven't gushed like this over anyone since him, which has been my whole life, then Mika comes along and it's like..wow..I feel like I'm 15 again and being so in love with Sebastian :)

I have the new Sebastian Bach cd, Angel Down, coming along with my LICM Mika cd :) I cant' wait, both of my obsessions will be arriving the same day...WHEE!

I don't know if I could call myself gay, bi, or lesbian....

I am a woman. And I like Men. And I like Women. And it's not like...half and half..it's like..I like PEOPLE. regardless of gender. I don't care how someone pees, I just like personalities. That's how I love. By feel, not by looks.

as I find any label to restricting, one thing I can say is that I do love women and guys to a degree...

Is this what is referred to as "Fluid"? (I coincidentally just read about it today in a magazine at the doctor's office waiting room).

But yet, again another label. :naughty:

Is this what is referred to as "Fluid"? (I coincidentally just read about it today in a magazine at the doctor's office waiting room).

Hi Suzy :)

fluid, I don't think i understand your meaning of the term, I don't think I read teh same magazine! How is the term use?

I wrote song which explains it all!

( Crystal you have heard this:)

its lots of fun!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6nhvgmp001e

You've never seen it before? :shocked:

Think along the lines of gorgeous bisexual male glam rock stars with lots of drama and conspiracy... and tinsel. :naughty:

No, my stepsister threw our tv out the window a few years ago and we never got a new one. :thumbdown:

Sounds intriguing, will check it out. Who can resist tinsel... :naughty:

No, my stepsister threw our tv out the window a few years ago and we never got a new one. :thumbdown:

Sounds intriguing, will check it out. Who can resist tinsel... :naughty:

i!ts a wonderful movie............

Did she literally do that? How dramatic.

Would it be OK for you to post the lyrics here?

oh yes.......I have to write them out , they are in my head tho!

the chorus is however

Labels are crap

They list what's on food jars

They're sometimes a lie some of the time

People think I'm a girl but darling look loser

Dust off your specs and see who I really am!

I like the concept. People and their personalities can't be reduced to their components like food. :naughty:

Exactly. That and you can't tell what's in a jar unless you open that puppy up. Labels just tell you ingredients, not proportions or the recipe :)

I could have a list of ingredients and not be able to make a pancake, but man, you give me a recipe, I'll kick your pancake butt!!

LOOK CLOSER:

Ten years ago , something was different

At first I did not know what it was

I am not straight or bi or whatever

But something entirely different

Because.....

Labels are crap

People think I'm a girl but darling , look closer

Dust off your specs and see who I really am

I'm not a woman , I'm really a guy

I look like a girl but I'm not sure quite why

I see through the eyes of a guy who is gay

That's all I know , its got to be that way

Labels are crap

Can't you see in my eyes

That you've been fed a bunch of lies

Why can't you love me?

Do I scare you?

But I'm not a girl

Can't you see

Ignore my shell and

F**K biology!

Ten years ago , something was different

At first I did not know what it was

I am not straight or bi or whatever

But something entirely different

Because.....

Labels are crap

I'm not a woman , I'm really a guy

I look like a girl but I'm not sure quite why

I see through the eyes of a guy who is gay

That's all I know , its got to be that way

Labels are crap and

I like PEOPLE. regardless of gender. I don't care how someone pees, I just like personalities.

I guess I'm a bit the same...

Think along the lines of gorgeous bisexual male glam rock stars with lots of drama and conspiracy... and tinsel. :naughty:

Ooooh... tinsel! :naughty:

I must find this movie...