hi all

im a littel better than i was yesterday

its strange the things i figuer out when i go wallking in the rain

you see it was porring down and i was thinking over what ive been told

and i got to thinking

ive been taught that God made man in his eye (meaning that in his eyes all human are good)

and that God is all knowing and all loving

and i thaught if past lesson (all knowing)then he/hes/it must see what we were/are and could/are going to be

and if so then me being me (the true me)GOD would know and love and not dambfor to damb is to not love

so i decided to let me fined the true me

dambed or not

sorry its all RCish

Juv G

If there really is such thing as a being called God then I'd like to know where he is :aah:

Basically, say for example that he did create us and that our existence isn't just some sort of happy accident...well, he gave us Free Will, didn't we? We're in control of our own emotions and doings, right?

You can't help the way you feel. You can't live a lie. Living a lie makes you unhappy and depressed, you need to do what you feel is right. You need to make yourself happy and love you for who you are.

There are gay animals as well, and animals are much more true to nature than we are. I don't see animals reading a Bible and going by what Animal God tells them what's right or wrong :dunno:

Not dissing religion or whatever, people are free to believe what they like, but we're on this planet and we have our own lives to control and look after. There's no crime in sleeping with someone the same sex as you. To me, saying "I am a girl and I only love other girls" is the same as some people saying "I only for blondes" or "I only go for football players" :dunno:

You're young, you have time to experiment (just stay safe!) and discover your own identity. People go through married life and have kids and discover they're gay at 35 years old, y'know? Billy Brown's DO exist.

There's no shame in being gay. You do things that everyone else does...cook, clean, sleep, fart, laugh, cry etc etc...who you sleep with shouldn't be of any importance to anyone.

Whoever you fall for, make sure they respect you and love you for who you are. Get rid of them if they bully you in any way, shape or form. You are better than that and the only people who deserve such punishment are themselves. (:aah:)

If you need to talk to someone about it who can understand, I would recommend seeing a Counsellor. They will sit and listen and never judge.

I hope you feel better about yourself soon and hope this post helps :)

If there really is such thing as a being called God then I'd like to know where he is :aah:

Basically, say for example that he did create us and that our existence isn't just some sort of happy accident...well, he gave us Free Will, didn't we? We're in control of our own emotions and doings, right?

You can't help the way you feel. You can't live a lie. Living a lie makes you unhappy and depressed, you need to do what you feel is right. You need to make yourself happy and love you for who you are.

There are gay animals as well, and animals are much more true to nature than we are. I don't see animals reading a Bible and going by what Animal God tells them what's right or wrong :dunno:

Not dissing religion or whatever, people are free to believe what they like, but we're on this planet and we have our own lives to control and look after. There's no crime in sleeping with someone the same sex as you. To me, saying "I am a girl and I only love other girls" is the same as some people saying "I only for blondes" or "I only go for football players" :dunno:

You're young, you have time to experiment (just stay safe!) and discover your own identity. People go through married life and have kids and discover they're gay at 35 years old, y'know? Billy Brown's DO exist.

There's no shame in being gay. You do things that everyone else does...cook, clean, sleep, fart, laugh, cry etc etc...who you sleep with shouldn't be of any importance to anyone.

Whoever you fall for, make sure they respect you and love you for who you are. Get rid of them if they bully you in any way, shape or form. You are better than that and the only people who deserve such punishment are themselves. (:aah:)

If you need to talk to someone about it who can understand, I would recommend seeing a Counsellor. They will sit and listen and never judge.

I hope you feel better about yourself soon and hope this post helps :)

btw

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1073510/

ha all

i'm going to tell them(my church) and tell my family and everyone

Tell the whole blinking world

ill tell them

I KISSED A GIRL AND LIKED IT and im bisexual and if you have a probblem then thats what it is

its your probblem

Juv you all

HUGS and KISSES

G

ha all

ill tell them

I KISSED A GIRL AND LIKED IT and im bisexual and if you have a probblem then thats what it is

its your probblem

Juv you all

HUGS and KISSES

G

Um. Probably best not to tell the church :naughty:

Everyone else, go ahead, but I personally wouldn't step into my church and claim that I'm bisexual :roftl::roftl: You might cause a few heart attacks on some nuns :teehee:

ha all

ill tell them

its your probblem

Juv you all

HUGS and KISSES

G

:biggrin2::huglove:

if i can't be there in person i'll be there in spirit to hold your hand :wub2:

Um. Probably best not to tell the church :naughty:

Everyone else, go ahead, but I personally wouldn't step into my church and claim that I'm bisexual :roftl::roftl: You might cause a few heart attacks on some nuns :teehee:

lol ye never thaught about that

ha all

ill tell them

its your probblem

Juv you all

HUGS and KISSES

G

I'll be there like Rainbowgirl

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

everybody here will be there with you!!!

good luck girl!!!

=D

ha all

ill tell them

its your probblem

Juv you all

HUGS and KISSES

G

glad that u've finally made up ur mind!! :huglove:

good luck, wish you all the best!! and we'll wait for ur good news here!:wub2:

xoxo

ha all

ill tell them

its your probblem

Juv you all

HUGS and KISSES

G

Go for it gigglels and be happy and proud of yourself!:thumb_yello: We're all with you!:wub2:

6days and counting

and ty all

it turns out the felladoing his confermation with me is gay and is also planning no doing the same

and we're both slightly nervus

relax little girl... 'every think is gonna be all right' huhuhuhu

and we'll be with you...

:biggrin2::biggrin2::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

ladys and gentalmen Mikaits of the world introdusing SARAH AMY LOUNSE MARY PICKLES

yeeee confermation over

ok so i did it i told them all (my church)i was bi and christian said he was gay (i was soo proud of him)you could feal the hate...

but the prist is sooo cool (and young) he explaned that we were still cgildren of god and the we were made in gods eye and that we are not to be shuned

i also told my whol family and as i thaught the churchey half of my family said that i was dead to them so in slightly gutted but my emediat famly were sooo deerrrrrrr and hum ohhhh about it

now i want to tell you all

right i am BI and i hope you can all akcept me but if you cant then yes ill be sad but theres nothing much i can do

Juv G kisses

ladys and gentalmen Mikaits of the world introdusing SARAH AMY LOUNSE MARY PICKLES

yeeee confermation over

ok so i did it i told them all (my church)i was bi and christian said he was gay (i was soo proud of him)you could feal the hate...

but the prist is sooo cool (and young) he explaned that we were still cgildren of god and the we were made in gods eye and that we are not to be shuned

i also told my whol family and as i thaught the churchey half of my family said that i was dead to them so in slightly gutted but my emediat famly were sooo deerrrrrrr and hum ohhhh about it

right i am BI and i hope you can all akcept me but if you cant then yes ill be sad but theres nothing much i can do

Juv G kisses

:thumb_yello::huglove:

yeeee confermation over

Juv G kisses

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

We're with you!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

yeeee confermation over

Juv G kisses

Han *_* You are very courageous !!!

Hope your familly will think twice, and come back to you. (I don't know if it make sense, but welll...)

You're not dead to us, don't worry !

Han *_* You are very courageous !!!

Hope your familly will think twice, and come back to you. (I don't know if it make sense, but welll...)

You're not dead to us, don't worry !

ty sooo much its good to know i can always call this home and that ill always be wanted

Hello !:roftl:

After talking about the possibility of creating a gay thread with Scut Monkey and

Lolliepop_girl, well I just did. As Scut Monkey said there have to be rules..

I guess the obvious ones are:

- No hate, no discriminating, no judging, no insults etc..:thumbdown:

Let's try to keep it clean too lol People here can talk about themselves, their lives, let's just get to know each other !! haha:thumb_yello:

So speak out people!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Cheers!:mf_lustslow:

You played the piano with Mika??? Lucky you !!! that's just my dream !!!