BRACK THRUGH WITH DADTODAY

im sooo giddy

im not shure my dad says hell want to know the PERSON i fall in juv with be they boy girl of himafridite

and that he'd pay half towarda my laptop and internet USB

yee my dad just sayed shes not gay shes bysexual and shes my girl (yee acseptance)

*jumps in air *

JUV YOU ALL AND MISS YOU ALL SOOO MUCH

JUV

G

That's great news! :thumb_yello: We love you too! Be happy!:biggrin2:

BRACK THRUGH WITH DADTODAY

im sooo giddy

im not shure my dad says hell want to know the PERSON i fall in juv with be they boy girl of himafridite

and that he'd pay half towarda my laptop and internet USB

yee my dad just sayed shes not gay shes bysexual and shes my girl (yee acseptance)

*jumps in air *

JUV YOU ALL AND MISS YOU ALL SOOO MUCH

JUV

G

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

we're so happy for you!!!

congratz!!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Hey guys. What's up? I haven't been here in a long time. :bye:

Oh, and this is exactly how I feel, all of it. :biggrin2:

I think sexuality is a very difficult thing, because it's such an important thing for society. It shouldn't be such a big deal.

I'm 16 and of course I have doubts about my sexuality. I only like feminine boys and sometimes I even have the feeling I'm attracted to girls, but I'm not sure. And it's hard to talk about it, since it's such a big deal. So I just wait until I'm extremely sure if I'm bisexual or just straight, and then I'll tell some people. It's so hard.

My opinion is: You fall in love with a person, not with a gender.

Just discovered this thread. It's at 243 pages! So I'm just jumping in without having read more than the first and the last couple of pages. :wink2:

Anyway, the guys/men I've been attracted to have mostly been straight, so I rarely get laid. :cry:

Edited by Scififilmnerd

Just discovered this thread. It's at 243 pages! So I'm just jumping in without having read more than the first and the last couple of pages. :wink2:

Anyway, the guys/men I've been attracted to have mostly been straight, so I rarely get laid. :cry:

:bye:

Aww, that sucks. :huglove: The guys I like are always gay so I know how you feel. :teehee:

stalker. :mf_rosetinted:

Just Joking. :naughty:

I am 14. I have never had chicken.. in my life.. okay, when I was little i had an undressing contest with my neighbor, but we didn't know any better... :lmfao:

I know because I follow you on twitter :P

If i wanna fall in love with a girl or a guy, why should anyone else bother me about it? i am free to love who i want to and if my friends don't understand and want to forget me, then they're not very good friends, right? I don't care if my family doesn't understand because they want me to be happy. And if they don't let me be who i am then i'm not gonna be happy. No one knows how the heart works, how falling in love works so they shouldn't judge someone for loving anyone. I mean what makes you fall in love with a certain person? They treat you right and love you for who you are. It doesn't matter what gender they are, as long as they love you and you love them. You will find your soulmate at some time. Maybe not ight this second but you will.

i'll stop rambling now.

If i wanna fall in love with a girl or a guy, why should anyone else bother me about it? i am free to love who i want to and if my friends don't understand and want to forget me, then they're not very good friends, right? I don't care if my family doesn't understand because they want me to be happy. And if they don't let me be who i am then i'm not gonna be happy. No one knows how the heart works, how falling in love works so they shouldn't judge someone for loving anyone. I mean what makes you fall in love with a certain person? They treat you right and love you for who you are. It doesn't matter what gender they are, as long as they love you and you love them. You will find your soulmate at some time. Maybe not ight this second but you will.

i'll stop rambling now.

oh, sweetie... we live at a world that some people don't know how live with the diferences. you need to e strong and love yourself first... (i realy don't know if i'm making sence)

anyway... i hope that you be happy with the person that love...

:wink2::biggrin2:

My friend says i have an inverse gaydar :mf_rosetinted:

I'm the same...

I don't believe in soulmate, I believe some people are attracted by each other, they get on well, they fell in love, it last as long as it supposed to, and if it's for the whole life, that's good, if not, well...

I learn hard to be proud of what I am, that's hard, where I live it's seems like respect is something strange that everybody hates. So yeah for them I'm the "Muser Mikaish stupid girl". Cool guys I love you too.

That's make me sad, but I believe that as long you hate yourself, you can't find someone who'll love you.

Love is something so strange... I wish it could simply be like a toaster you read how it works and everyday it's the same thing...

oh, sweetie... we live at a world that some people don't know how live with the diferences. you need to e strong and love yourself first... (i realy don't know if i'm making sence)

anyway... i hope that you be happy with the person that love...

:wink2::biggrin2:

:huglove: Thanks hun. (you did make sense :biggrin2:)