I kinda disagree a little here , I do believe in soulmates .. that one person that is out there for you , drawn to you , you to them , when you meet them you just KNOW .. you feel fulfilled , comfortable .. happy .. content

I agree with Fredz

You just know when you meet that one person , everything is just right .. bunnies dancing around your feet , birds tweeting around your head .. :wub2:

But its more than that with a soul mate , its like your best friend too,your in tune ...

I think tweeting is why I'm not in a relationship (That and the fact I'm the only gay in the village) haha

I kinda disagree a little here , I do believe in soulmates .. that one person that is out there for you , drawn to you , you to them , when you meet them you just KNOW .. you feel fulfilled , comfortable .. happy .. content

Yeah... :wub2:

You just know when you meet that one person , everything is just right .. bunnies dancing around your feet , birds tweeting around your head .. :wub2:

But its more than that with a soul mate , its like your best friend too,your in tune ...

:naughty: I like that, i expect that to happen :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh.My.God :mad3:

Pediatric endocrinologist Maria New—of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and Florida International University—isn't just trying to prevent lesbianism by treating pregnant women with an experimental hormone. She's also trying to prevent the births of girls who display an "abnormal" disinterest in babies, don't want to play with girls' toys or become mothers, and whose "career preferences" are deemed to "masculine."

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2010/06/29/doctor-treating-pregnant-women-with-experimental-drug-to-prevent-lesbianism

Why don't I ever post in here? :blink:

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse by replying to old topics :naughty:

That's make me sad, but I believe that as long you hate yourself, you can't find someone who'll love you.

I have to say that I've found that I disagree with this. I believe that if you wholly andcompletely hate yourself then this is most likely true but people with horrible self esteem can find someone who loves them for who they are and if they're accepting enough of that love then, after time and persistance, they may begin to love themselves. As long as the person who loves them stick with them through everything and is there to support them they can become a much stronger person.

I think I believe in soulmates too Freddie...but falling in love often feels like that. That person is always 'the one.' I feel like that now but, not that I'm wishing any ill will upon us, I'm always ready for things to change. Waiting for the worst. I don't think I believe in forever, even with a soulmate.

Why don't I ever post in here? :blink:

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse by replying to old topics :naughty:

I have to say that I've found that I disagree with this. I believe that if you wholly andcompletely hate yourself then this is most likely true but people with horrible self esteem can find someone who loves them for who they are and if they're accepting enough of that love then, after time and persistance, they may begin to love themselves. As long as the person who loves them stick with them through everything and is there to support them they can become a much stronger person.

I think I believe in soulmates too Freddie...but falling in love often feels like that. That person is always 'the one.' I feel like that now but, not that I'm wishing any ill will upon us, I'm always ready for things to change. Waiting for the worst. I don't think I believe in forever, even with a soulmate.

I'm sure that you need some self esteem to accept that you are loved. If you have some self esteem, then You love your self at least a lit bit, you are priud of what you are in a way.

But i can understand that people who are in love don't understand it, because once you're loved you don't have to ask your self if you're good enough, you know you are. Because the person who is besides you loves you.

I'm alone, and I guess I can't find anyone who would want me.

OK, some guys do, but I don't.

I don't understand them, how could I be loved.

That what is making me say that.

I'm sure that you need some self esteem to accept that you are loved. If you have some self esteem, then You love your self at least a lit bit, you are priud of what you are in a way.

But i can understand that people who are in love don't understand it, because once you're loved you don't have to ask your self if you're good enough, you know you are. Because the person who is besides you loves you.

I'm alone, and I guess I can't find anyone who would want me.

OK, some guys do, but I don't.

I don't understand them, how could I be loved.

That what is making me say that.

I understand this completely, I really do. I just don't think there's anyone out there who TOTALLY hates themself. I mean, there MUST be something that you like about yourself. Even one little thing.

Let me give you an example. My girlfriend used to hate every single thing about herself, and yet I fell in love with her anyway, and I took tme to work with her and she let me in and let me tell her all of the great things about her and I refused to give up because I saw that she had so much to offer the world, even if she didn't see it herself. And when I told her I love her she was utterly shocked. She thought the feelings were completely on her side of the relationship because she thought there was no way she could ever be loved.

And even now, tho I tell her how much i love her every day, she still doubt herself and sometimes questions why or how I could love her...and I can't answer her. I just do.

And I KNOW there's some out there for you and I KNOW you're good enough for someone, you're a fantastic person,I'm sure. I don't even know you but I bet I could point out some good things about you. like, sinceyou're in this thread I can assume that you're openminded and that is a GREAT trait. You have a good sense of music apparently!

It may take some time for you to find someone that's just right but if you're patient and if you believe in yourself I believe things will get easier :huglove:

What all of this really wraps up to is that I understand a lack of self confidence, I used to be the same way, and I do know, very well, the feeling that you're unlovable but I really do believe there is soneone out there who will love you for exactly who you are :huglove: I hope I didn't ramble too much, I have a bad habit of doing that :blush-anim-cl:

And she's prolly gonna kill me if she reads this :aah:

@ Black-Cinderella. In some way or another, most of us have grown with these kind of feelings in one way or another and in time they do fade and love finds you even when you dont expect it. And it sometimes firstly arrives from within and not from another.

My teens were full of tourment and self hate and occaisional bullying etc. Id abuse alcohol recreational substances and blur my way through pain. I finally picked myself up off the floor, and had a chance encounter with someone older than myself.

This person felt like they had been sent to free me from the walls I had built around my world. I could almost say it was my guardian angel stepping down to kick my ass and then dissapearing a week or so later. Anyways i realised I had to love myself before I could love or be loved.

Talking to someone friend or family or whoever you feel comfortable talking to always halfs any problem, even if its a forum buddy here or there. Take a walk in the fresh air with your head held high, trust me it does wonders for your self esteem.:wink2:

This might sound silly but there is some truth in what the great Yoda once said, I quote......

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"

hi gay thred long time no see *hugs all*

so its been over a mounth scince i was in here nmc im still singel i have stoped careing what the (bible juver)half of my family thinks

ive been filrting a lot more

pulled twice but found out pritty quick they where users

lifes been up and down but im still golden

ill call agine real soon all my juv G

Can a straight person post in here if they are pro-gay?

yeah... i'm here like you...

huhuhu

hi gay thred long time no see *hugs all*

so its been over a mounth scince i was in here nmc im still singel i have stoped careing what the (bible juver)half of my family thinks

ive been filrting a lot more

pulled twice but found out pritty quick they where users

lifes been up and down but im still golden

ill call agine real soon all my juv G

yeah... we're a loooong time far from here... but we're back..

:roftl::roftl:

so, everybody... how are you going???

:biggrin2::aah:

Can a straight person post in here if they are pro-gay?

Sure... I'm straight and I have 90 posts in here! Just following my friends!:wink2:

Um, yeah, it's been a while I know!:teehee:

I understand this completely, I really do. I just don't think there's anyone out there who TOTALLY hates themself. I mean, there MUST be something that you like about yourself. Even one little thing.

Let me give you an example. My girlfriend used to hate every single thing about herself, and yet I fell in love with her anyway, and I took tme to work with her and she let me in and let me tell her all of the great things about her and I refused to give up because I saw that she had so much to offer the world, even if she didn't see it herself. And when I told her I love her she was utterly shocked. She thought the feelings were completely on her side of the relationship because she thought there was no way she could ever be loved.

And even now, tho I tell her how much i love her every day, she still doubt herself and sometimes questions why or how I could love her...and I can't answer her. I just do.

And I KNOW there's some out there for you and I KNOW you're good enough for someone, you're a fantastic person,I'm sure. I don't even know you but I bet I could point out some good things about you. like, sinceyou're in this thread I can assume that you're openminded and that is a GREAT trait. You have a good sense of music apparently!

It may take some time for you to find someone that's just right but if you're patient and if you believe in yourself I believe things will get easier :huglove:

What all of this really wraps up to is that I understand a lack of self confidence, I used to be the same way, and I do know, very well, the feeling that you're unlovable but I really do believe there is soneone out there who will love you for exactly who you are :huglove: I hope I didn't ramble too much, I have a bad habit of doing that :blush-anim-cl:

And she's prolly gonna kill me if she reads this :aah:

Thank you very much ! I really mean it.

You made me feel better.

*sit down and wait for love*

(Hum, I know I have to make efforts too... :blush-anim-cl:)

I hope she won't kill you (or didn't), that would be too sad !

@ Black-Cinderella. In some way or another, most of us have grown with these kind of feelings in one way or another and in time they do fade and love finds you even when you dont expect it. And it sometimes firstly arrives from within and not from another.

My teens were full of tourment and self hate and occaisional bullying etc. Id abuse alcohol recreational substances and blur my way through pain. I finally picked myself up off the floor, and had a chance encounter with someone older than myself.

This person felt like they had been sent to free me from the walls I had built around my world. I could almost say it was my guardian angel stepping down to kick my ass and then dissapearing a week or so later. Anyways i realised I had to love myself before I could love or be loved.

Talking to someone friend or family or whoever you feel comfortable talking to always halfs any problem, even if its a forum buddy here or there. Take a walk in the fresh air with your head held high, trust me it does wonders for your self esteem.:wink2:

This might sound silly but there is some truth in what the great Yoda once said, I quote......

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"

By quoting Yoda, you become my new hero.

I almost never talk about my feelings. I always listen others. It's more intersting.

I tried walking in the fresh air today. (following someone else's advice, as I made a nevous breackdown 2 days ago.... :/).

It's like 40 degrees celcius, it wasn't really fresh air by the way.

But that's really good.

Thank you both for loosing time for me.

Hello!!

I'm really happy now I've found this thread. Even if I only date guys (It seems like I'm straight) I'm not really sure about my sexuality at all. It makes me laugh when Mr M says in the interviews that he could like a man or a woman because I feel the same! :aah:

But I've never thought of dating girls, I only think on dating guys, but it's strange cause I usually fell with non-straight guys, with bisexual, metrosexual and sometimes even homosexual. My last boyfriend was bisexual, I suspected it before dating him but I didn't care. I think he felt like he was not able to tell me that. Maybe he thought I wouldn't understand, cause I've never dated a woman before.

Altough I have a problem with dating guys, cause they feel confortable when they are with me (I am like a bisexual man on a girl body :hypo:, yes I am a bit masculine) but they don't see me as their girlfriend :sneaky2:

:aah:

Hi.

I'm probably bisexial/lesbian. Not really sure.

*runs away again*

no run away!!! we're here for it... maybe it's only caused for age... like our sweetie Giggles said...

but, if you wanna any support/help.. here we are!

:wink2::wink2:

Hello!!

I'm really happy now I've found this thread. Even if I only date guys (It seems like I'm straight) I'm not really sure about my sexuality at all. It makes me laugh when Mr M says in the interviews that he could like a man or a woman because I feel the same! :aah:

But I've never thought of dating girls, I only think on dating guys, but it's strange cause I usually fell with non-straight guys, with bisexual, metrosexual and sometimes even homosexual. My last boyfriend was bisexual, I suspected it before dating him but I didn't care. I think he felt like he was not able to tell me that. Maybe he thought I wouldn't understand, cause I've never dated a woman before.

Altough I have a problem with dating guys, cause they feel confortable when they are with me (I am like a bisexual man on a girl body :hypo:, yes I am a bit masculine) but they don't see me as their girlfriend :sneaky2:

:aah:

relax, sweetie... you'll find the perfect person to you soon...

we hope it...

:biggrin2::biggrin2: