hi, everybody!!!

how are you going???

so... i know here's the gay thread, but i think i have a family here and... ok, this isn't the point...

anyway...

maybe you know, maybe not, Mika'll be here, in Brasil, in November, and the festival's censure is over 18 years, and i have 17yeas and 7 months, in 20th november (gig's day) i'll have 17years and 10months.

here is the point: i think i'll forge a ID card...

but i really don't know if i do it or not...

my parents are accepting this idea... but, i really don't know...

i'm a little afraid about it...

can anybody help me???

i'm a little lost

:mf_rosetinted:

hi, everybody!!!

how are you going???

so... i know here's the gay thread, but i think i have a family here and... ok, this isn't the point...

anyway...

maybe you know, maybe not, Mika'll be here, in Brasil, in November, and the festival's censure is over 18 years, and i have 17yeas and 7 months, in 20th november (gig's day) i'll have 17years and 10months.

can anybody help me???

i'm a little lost

This a hard one. I would do it if I could and as long your parents don't mind.

What are you afraid of? Getting caught and put in jail?:wink2:

Is it possible for your parents to call the arena in advance and explain the situation? Do you think they would let you in then?

What different does two months make and how often do you have the possibility to see Mika?

hi, everybody!!!

how are you going???

anyway...

can anybody help me???

i'm a little lost

I don't know what sort of venue it's at or what ID checking policies (if that's the proper term) are like in Brazil, but bouncers can (or should) be very good at detecting fake IDs. So if you are going to get one, make sure it looks good (and is not some random fuddy duddy thing :naughty:). On the other hand, they may not check IDs (in other words they may not care). I went to a 19+ concert last month and, although I'm 19 and brought proper ID, I wasn't asked for ID.

I know how you feel, though. I really (really in an understatement) wanted to see a musician perform in March. It was his first solo tour, and his hometown gig! But the show was 19+, and I was only a month away from being 19! I didn't fake an ID, though.

I guess it's up to you. We can't tell you what to do, we can merely give our thoughts. Good luck with what you end up doing, and let us know how it goes!

This a hard one. I would do it if I could and as long your parents don't mind.

What are you afraid of? Getting caught and put in jail?:wink2:

Is it possible for your parents to call the arena in advance and explain the situation? Do you think they would let you in then?

What different does two months make and how often do you have the possibility to see Mika?

I don't know what sort of venue it's at or what ID checking policies (if that's the proper term) are like in Brazil, but bouncers can (or should) be very good at detecting fake IDs. So if you are going to get one, make sure it looks good (and is not some random fuddy duddy thing :naughty:). On the other hand, they may not check IDs (in other words they may not care). I went to a 19+ concert last month and, although I'm 19 and brought proper ID, I wasn't asked for ID.

I know how you feel, though. I really (really in an understatement) wanted to see a musician perform in March. It was his first solo tour, and his hometown gig! But the show was 19+, and I was only a month away from being 19! I didn't fake an ID, though.

I guess it's up to you. We can't tell you what to do, we can merely give our thoughts. Good luck with what you end up doing, and let us know how it goes!

i won't do anything.. i won't be there anymore... this is illegal and others things...

sorry to annoy you!

but, thanks a lot to helped me and give me some support!!!

you're really special!!!

thank you so much!!!

:wub2:

hi all

had a crappy day today got a kicking (rather not go into deatails here)

called gay bitch and much more un repeatabel

walked (stumbled in cuverd in blood) dad siad i should be normal to try to fit in but i dont want to i lile me

it took ages to clean myself up

im ok now just a littel saw few cuts and bruewses (sorry about the spellings)

juv you all

G

I hope all is well now, sweetie! Hugs and kisses for you! :huglove:

Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka are going to be parents!

They are going to be the most amazing fathers ever. :fangurl:

I read somewhere that the twins are going to be a boy and a girl. But, at this point, we don't know for sure.

I was more excited to find out that they were going to be parents than when I graduated from high school. :roftl:

I read somewhere that the twins are going to be a boy and a girl. But, at this point, we don't know for sure.

I was more excited to find out that they were going to be parents than when I graduated from high school. :roftl:

Ooo, that's really nice! Congratulations to them!

i don't know who they are... But YAAAAAAY!!! :boing::biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

Helloooo! I am new to this thread :blush-anim-cl:

Love the Idea of it!

I am a bisexual male, although Im not too crazy about the term...and...yea...thats about it. I have had girlfriends who I have loved dearly, as well as relationships with guys. Regardless of the gender, I seem to fall deeply in love.(depending on the person of coarse) which is why I find the term bi a bit strange at times.

I guess Id rather consider myself a person who finds nothing wrong in loving another human being, regardless of their gender. Its amazing when either gender can manage to spark up butterflies in your stomach- so I guess Im just a big ol' loving machine :wub2:

Edited by Mika's boo

I personally dont think people should label themselves as Gay,bisexual or Lesbian. Those are sooo 90s / early 00s titles.

We are all one unit and we are all human beings so, lets throw away the social labels and be what we originally set out to be, and that is Human beings.

In this world there is no right or wrong, only the regret of not living your life to its potential and embracing whatever you feel you can accept. Be kind and open to others. Lead by example and touch those in darkness.

Move into the future, or the future dies with you! :thumb_yello:

I personally dont think people should label themselves as Gay,bisexual or Lesbian. Those are sooo 90s / early 00s titles.

We are all one unit and we are all human beings so, lets throw away the social labels and be what we originally set out to be, and that is Human beings.

In this world there is no right or wrong, only the regret of not living your life to its potential and embracing whatever you feel you can accept. Be kind and open to others. Lead by example and touch those in darkness.

Move into the future, or the future dies with you! :thumb_yello:

Agree! I don't fall in love with a girl or a boy, I fall in love with a person.

Helloooo! I am new to this thread :blush-anim-cl:

Love the Idea of it!

I am a bisexual male' date=' although Im not too crazy about the term...and...yea...thats about it. I have had girlfriends who I have loved dearly, as well as relationships with guys. Regardless of the gender, I seem to fall deeply in love.(depending on the person of coarse) which is why I find the term bi a bit strange at times.

I guess Id rather consider myself a person who finds nothing wrong in loving another human being, regardless of their gender. Its amazing when either gender can manage to spark up butterflies in your stomach- so I guess Im just a big ol' loving machine :wub2:[/quote']

your words are so beautiful! You described yourself so sweet! I like your posts, because you're only one man in Gasmic thread:thumb_yello:

babies have arrived! :biggrin2:

from his twitter

Babies!! On 10/12, Gideon Scott and Harper Grace entered the Burtka-Harris fold. All of us are happy, healthy, tired, and a little pukey.

Off topic, but your post was the 3,000th post in this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

I think we deserve a toast in that name :cheers::naughty:

But isn't it 3,001st?:naughty:

And Harper is...a girls name?????:wink2:

Harper Grace sounds like a girl to me...but I'm definitely not too familiar with english names:naughty: