it played me just one song and then it stopped!!! :°

can u tell me more about this... band I suppose?

I don`t know much. I know this guy`s name is Ovadia Hamama, that`s more or less it, sorry.. My Israeli colleague gave it to me, he says that now this song is suddenly very popular in Israel. It`s several hundreds years old ashkenazi kabalistic tune. Madonna would want to hear it too. (-: Sorry, not Madonna, her new name is Esther.. (-:

If you press the VIDEO link it will give you several video links if you want to hear more songs..

I don`t know much. I know this guy`s name is Ovadia Hamama, that`s more or less it, sorry.. My Israeli colleague gave it to me, he says that now this song is suddenly very popular in Israel. It`s several hundreds years old ashkenazi kabalistic tune. Madonna would want to hear it too. (-: Sorry, not Madonna, her new name is Esther.. (-:

lol thanx, I'll check it out!

Logic says that a lack of explanation for both doesn't equate them.

Like I said, I always thought sitm was about this..

The lack of explanation is not something that made me come to that realisation. It was just a form of confirmation for me personally.

Like I said, I always thought sitm was about this..

The lack of explanation is not something that made me come to that realisation. It was just a form of confirmation for me personally.

agree all the way.

scut, to his dad. there we go with another no topic.

UUU unpleasant.. But try to look at the bright side of life (or death), cliche, I know.. Now you are free to meet Mika and who knows if he will not fall for you?

Do you want to hear something funny? Today I was writing with Stephane, the Swiss/French guy that I will stay at his place in London (at Shepherds Bush), and among 100 other things I mentioned him that I`m going to meet you, the Chocolat, bla bla.. and he wrote "Aurelien is the sexiest name e - v e r !!!!!" He studies music at Musictech. That`s why I asked you where you study, I thought you might be classmates, but you are not. He`s also a lot older then you. Maybe he will come with me to the 1/12 meet-up so if you like older guys, that speak French, just tell me (-:

thanks lol but i'm not sure i'm quite ready to start anything new if you know what I mean...

I see what you mean now. So it's more like: your previous opinion + his refusal to talk about it = suspicious, suggesting that they're connected. It's equally likely to be a coincidence, though, he may have two issues that he doesn't want to discuss not necessarily one.

Scut Monkey - King/Queen of Logic (-:

I see what you mean now. So it's more like: your previous opinion + his refusal to talk about it = suspicious, suggesting that they're connected. It's equally likely to be a coincidence, though, he may have two issues that he doesn't want to discuss not necessarily one.

Ofcourse if could be. Sitm could also be about pink puppies instead of gayness.

We just all have our own interpretations.. and I like to think I solved the puzzle because it makes me feel smart. :roftl:

Interesting, I also thought it is about his father, the businessman.

*high five*

it's not like I refuse to explain, I'm no mika, so it's all my speculations. my take on things. and from my POV things do fit together quite well: what he told in past interviews, what we know from press/other public sources, what we think about his lyrics, his quotes, his behaviour.

it's fine by me to put up a sitm thread. it's been tried many times and it's always been knocked down. not cause of bad policy, but cause mika said doesn't like to talk about it, mods respect his will (it's a mika forum, you cannot expect anything different :wink2: ).

I am not afraid to start a convo over this: I just tried a few times and it's not been possible. not that i go round thinking about it. I talk about it with mfc'ers normally, so it's not a secret. everyone can confirm ya that :biggrin2:

Ok, so everyone is thinking the same things. Why am I the only one who misses everything? :lol3:

...but he does say that it's about his mother and grandmother.

Does he? I haven`t heard him say that. But if you say..

And he says looaads of things.. and maybe enjoys how it confuses us (-:

And wonders - in his little house with pink door and pink railings - why do they care??:naughty:

Does he? I haven`t heard him say that. But if you say..

And he says looaads of things.. and maybe enjoys how it confuses us (-:

And wonders - in his little house with pink door and pink railings - why do they care??:naughty:

house NOT little :mf_rosetinted:

So that means you personally don't think it disrespectful to Mika but refrain from discussing it in respect of MFCers who do think it disrespectful to him? That's wise.

yep. I dunno how to translate it from french. aurelien..? voltaire: someone's freedom ends where someone else's freedom starts. I deeply believe it.

No Chance.

Just Regrets.

Alright. My ****ing empathy brings me back to the month june when I broke up with my last GF.. That was a horrible time.. But Mika the psychoterapist helped me to survive and pass it all.. The paradox is that it was HER that introduced me to Mika and his music..

Aww Rufus. He was on some Dutch show last night/tonight (aired it in two parts). It was completely random. Some guy dressed up as Judy Garland and wanted to sing Over the rainbow with him..

And the host totally had the hots for Rufus, Rufus not so much for him. :naughty::biggrin2::fisch:

I saw it too. I actually never saw Rufus before, just heared of him. But I loved his performance. Think I will watch out for him in the future, he has a good singing voice and was very funny:blush-anim-cl:

I saw it too. I actually never saw Rufus before, just heared of him. But I loved his performance. Think I will watch out for him in the future, he has a good singing voice and was very funny:blush-anim-cl:

It was great wasn't it?

He's such a lovely singer and I can't help but love the way he carries himself.

I haven't heard that one before. :original:

Any Voltaire fangirls in the house? *raises arm in the air* :naughty:

I don`t know much about Voltaire, sorry.

But I do like quotations.. If you have some more, put them down and maybe I will become a fan? (-:

The Voltaire Fan Club?:naughty:

I don`t know much about Voltaire, sorry.

But I do like quotations.. If you have some more, put them down and maybe I will become a fan? (-:

The Voltaire Fan Club?:naughty:

it is voltaire. i wish I'd find the original french :boxed: my french sucks.

voltaire rocks :mf_rosetinted: