I LOVE john! (john cameron mitchell: hedwig)!! he's such a sweet person! :wub2:

never seen shortbus, for some reason it catches me less than hedwig.

I am absolutely in love with hedwig story, poetry, music, lyrics, symbols... :wub2: check it out all of you, if you get a chance! it's totally worth it! I also saw the stage show a few times, also in the uk.. sadly i could never see john on stage, that'd have been a dream of mine.. :biggrin2:

Dear Avoca, exactly. I love the songs, the lyrics, the pictures..

Here is "Origin of Love":

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ll3KO-wtVSY

"Deny me and be doomed."

Audrey and Shirley play two colleague teachers who run a private school for girls. One day one girl tells her grandma that the two teachers are lesbians, so all the parents withdraw their children from the school...

I strongly suggest you to rent or buy the dvd, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Interesting, Matt, that your most favourite film is on lesbian theme and not gay (male) theme.

really? why? I've never found such a genuine movie with male characters...

I think that people usually like films where there is a character with which they can identify themselves, at least I have it like this. It`s good you don`t have a problem to identify yourself with a female character. From my experience many men, even gay, have this problem while women easily identify themselves with male characters.

I think that people usually like films where there is a character with which they can identify themselves, at least I have it like this. It`s good you don`t have a problem to identify yourself with a female character. From my experience many men, even gay, have this problem while women easily identify themselves with male characters.

really? I often identify with female characters... in The Children's Hour case, I can really relate to the character that Shirley MacLaine plays... for the most part, at least.

Haha did you have a nice night then?

I did, but Lucas and I got into another stupid fight, I don't know how long I'm going to be able to take this. I'm allowed to have fun and talk with people on a friday night no?? I work hard all week, this is my cool down time, he should understand that and not get on my nerves just because I'm talking to someone else than him!!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

can I join!?

But ofcourse!!

I did, but Lucas and I got into another stupid fight, I don't know how long I'm going to be able to take this. I'm allowed to have fun and talk with people on a friday night no?? I work hard all week, this is my cool down time, he should understand that and not get on my nerves just because I'm talking to someone else than him!!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Ah it sucks that he has jealousy issues (I'm assuming that's why he's being annoying about it) but you must remember that it's hard on him too.. I bet that he would love to trust you and let you talk to other people without him feeling bad about it. It's as hard on him as it is on you.

That said, it's still friggin' annoying. :naughty:

thank you! :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl: yes it is... it's just the true !

So, let me introduce myself. I'm Héctor, 18, from Costa Rica!

Ola Hector! Yo me llamo Aurelien, estoy de Francia pero estoy estudiando en Londres. Estudi el Espanol durante 8 anos y me gusta mucho hablar este idioma. Me voy a ver Mika en 8 dias y no puedo esperar! Lo siento si no escribo muy bien en Espanol pero esto un poco boracho al momento por decirte la verdad!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: