Hey peeps!

m9gga

Hi all.

I am Morag, a 28 year old primary teacher from Aberdeen. Was at gig in Glasgow last night - :roftl: OH WHAT A NIGHT :roftl: !! Can't remember the last time I had sooooo much fun!

Met Mika after the gig and got t-shirt signed - :blush-anim-cl: felt like a star-struck 15 year old :wub2: !! Watched Wendy handing over the petition, which is, incidentally how I discovered this site!! Thank you Wendy!!!

My lil sis first introduced me to Mika's music and it made me feel so happy and bouncy that I rushed out to buy it for myself.

Well, that's me. Looking forward to chatting :biggrin2:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

I am Morag, a 28 year old primary teacher from Aberdeen. Was at gig in Glasgow last night - :roftl: OH WHAT A NIGHT :roftl: !! Can't remember the last time I had sooooo much fun!

Met Mika after the gig and got t-shirt signed - :blush-anim-cl: felt like a star-struck 15 year old :wub2: !! Watched Wendy handing over the petition, which is, incidentally how I discovered this site!! Thank you Wendy!!!

My lil sis first introduced me to Mika's music and it made me feel so happy and bouncy that I rushed out to buy it for myself.

Well, that's me. Looking forward to chatting :biggrin2:

everytime I hear LICM I feel like I was 5 years old.. forget about the problems, the job, everything that worries me... it's so good!!!! :)

welcome to the MFC!!! :thumb_yello:

Hello Morag! I was at Glasgow too, I think I may have spoken to you as you were leaving, as I heard you say you would come to the MFC!

Glad you found us!

Yeah, that was me (I think!) Everyone seems so friendly here. I've spent most of my free time on here since I got back to Aberdeen late on Sunday (due to car breaking down on way home from gig on Saturday!) - mostly reading about all your fantastic antics - can't wait to get involved in a future projects. Just wish I'd known about MFC earlier! Oh well, no point dwelling on the past - I'll just have to jump right in to the future!

Thanks to everyone for their warm welcomes - I feel like I'm part of a great big happy family *hugs to all*