Mika officially on facebook

racha

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've registered on the facebook months ago (others reasons) but i've actually never logged in since then. until now, hehe :naughty: guess i'm fan #276 or so. I really need to learn how this facebook-thingy works :boxed:

facebook is great... you get mini updates and news on daily basis.. great way to stay in touch with friends and much easier to use than most other websites, once you get used to it..

it helped me get in touch with people I haven't seen in 15 years! (yes am old)

:)

I'm not really getting how this works. :blink: anyway, I'm a fan now and that's the most important thing!!! :woot_jump:

well, Facebook is like chinese for me! 1000 times more difficult than myspace..I'm completely lost...

but I added myself as a fan of Mika.

Do you think Mika is opening his own facebook account sometimes?? Or it's just another page made by Mikasounds?

And Rach...do you know if I can change the background of Facebook? I have a photo of Mika in the layout of Myspace...and I love too see his face everytime I open the webpage...:naughty:

I don't mean to put a downer on this Facebook thing, but it seems a little co-incidental that this fan page appears just after we gave the petition to get official status as a fan club!

Am I the only person to notice this?

So will all you guys who have joined up still come back here, or will you stay over there to get the information you need to get.

Is it going to end up like his myspace page, starting off well enough, but then flagging the more popular he gets?

I don't want to sound cynical about this, but it seems that the timing is too perfectly planned to me.

I don't mean to put a downer on this Facebook thing, but it seems a little co-incidental that this fan page appears just after we gave the petition to get official status as a fan club!

So will all you guys who have joined up still come back here, or will you stay over there to get the information you need to get.

Is it going to end up like his myspace page, starting off well enough, but then flagging the more popular he gets?

I don't want to sound cynical about this, but it seems that the timing is too perfectly planned to me.

Do you have a facebook page? If not, you should know

Facebook is really lame, I just use it for keeping in touch with friends. It is NOTHING like here, but still its nice to add MIKA!! There are some Mika (and Queen) groups there too but they arent busy, facebook is not very useable. Noone will leave here I am certain. Not for there anyway. This is the only place to be:biggrin2: :mf_rosetinted:

Of course other ppl may not agree with me that facebook is tedious and lame but I am certain all mfcer's will agree that here is miles better:punk:

I have a MySpace, my husband just joined Facebook about 3 days ago and I said to him last night "O.K., you've twisted my arm, I'll just have to have a Facebook as well" (not that he was twisting my arm but kept meeting up with people from HS, whereas I found practically no-one from HS on MySpace).

Here's another good reason why I need to join up. Thanks.

I am on facebook, not thrilled with it, but when I saw this I was a bit sus of the whole thing, MIKA has been on before, and then disappeared. This time it does look like the record label site, and for Rose (RAK1) it was started on November 9th , so didn't coincide with the petition.

A week ago there were only 4 fans listed, then word must have got around pretty fast, now 443 fans.