2007 - MIKA @ Manchester Apollo: 19 Nov -- REVIEWS!

Ruth

Oh God, my photos are so rubbish. I think the button must have twisted off auto or something. They're mostly blurred.

I'm uploading a few to Flickr and I'll post a link or insert them here later. I've done NO work this afternoon so I must go and catch up.

Thanks for the pics and vid links everyone else.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. Just what I wanted to see!

Great view, great sound. Much better than anything I could get with my 'better' camera!

Now, now....no getting bitter.......that's my job! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Thanks!!!

I've spent all afternoon watching your other vids.....I absolutely love them, you're a star :thumb_yello:

Thank you! I try my bestest! :biggrin2:

Hey guys!

I'm Holy Johnny's friend, I was in the top hat! I got totally overshadowed but oh well. Holy Johnny was mostly my idea too! :P

What an amazing gig it was, I even enjoyed queuing!

Me and Marc (Holy Johnny) danced thro the queue giving out lollipops! I gave Mika one too, he had a drumstick lolly said they were his fav! :)

Seeing Marc up on stage for a second time was amazing., was surprised to find myself not at all jealous just so happy for him!

But of course the best part for me was being pulled up (well sorta dumped on stage) for Lollipop!

When Mika looked right at me and smiled then beckoned me up on stage too! OMG!!!!

Backstage we got to meet all the band, Cherrise is so wonderful! We also got to meet Mika's Mum, who is so friendly!

I can't believe I'm doing it all again tomorrow! :)

Hey guys!

I'm Holy Johnny's friend, I was in the top hat! I got totally overshadowed but oh well. Holy Johnny was mostly my idea too! :P

What an amazing gig it was, I even enjoyed queuing!

Me and Marc (Holy Johnny) danced thro the queue giving out lollipops! I gave Mika one too, he had a drumstick lolly said they were his fav! :)

Seeing Marc up on stage for a second time was amazing., was surprised to find myself not at all jealous just so happy for him!

But of course the best part for me was being pulled up (well sorta dumped on stage) for Lollipop!

When Mika looked right at me and smiled then beckoned me up on stage too! OMG!!!!

Backstage we got to meet all the band, Cherrise is so wonderful! We also got to meet Mika's Mum, who is so friendly!

I can't believe I'm doing it all again tomorrow! :)

It was such an amazing night for you.....hope it's just as good tomorrow!

Wow Mikafish, great pics - and I can't believe you are HJ's friend :biggrin2:

How were you dressed on Monday?? Trying to remember who/what I saw on stage for Lollipop, or maybe I was too busy jumping up batting the balloons :roftl:

Ahem! :mf_rosetinted:

They is more of my pics! :sneaky2:

So, I'll try posting a couple of pictures......

The sign at the Apollo

and

This is Mikafish! At the FRONT of the queue, with HJ (Marc - silver.lemon?) and sonialovestoday

She may get the furthest travelled for the night - from Iceland!

Good grief. Where are they?????

Well bu**er.

When I use the mountain sign I get the little cross, when I go through manage attachments and put in the url for my flickr account it says 'invalid', and when I try to upload from my computer it says 'failed'

What's a girl to do? :thumbdown:

yay i was there too..was ACE wasn't it?? Your pix are way better than ours and we were at the front too...camera fones..rubbish shudda took a digicam :(

xx

LOL!

Do you think the whole front row was made up of MFCr's that night??! :naughty:

LOL!

Do you think the whole front row was made up of MFCr's that night??! :naughty:

Probably!!

I was actually about 8 'rows' back, on the left hand side (near the toilets, I have a weak bladder :roftl: ) and it was great because I really was the only person around me who knew HMDYLM and Holy Johnny. I was singing along heartily and everyone was looking at me as if to say, how come you know the words???? It was great! It made me feel a bit special, and Mika did notice...:wub2:

However next time it is definitely front row for me!

2052925410_76bbbdd46e.jpg

Yay me!

And ten out of ten for persistance! Thanks deb :)

So, as I was saying MikaFish Holy Johnny (Marc - silver.lemons) and sonialovestoday from Iceland. Ooooh and a blurred teddy-bear, Sparkly, I hadn't noticed before.