2007 - MIKA @ Manchester Apollo: 19 Nov -- REVIEWS!

Ruth

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And finally....

2052156885_a1f6abbafa.jpg

The ones I took when Sum was gushing at Mika came out black!

The ones I took over Sarah_Lollipop's head are of wet road or wall!

The one of 'Andy' in the people carrier with his camera is just a black window. So :blink:

I can only thank those of you who filmed and snapped the evening for sharing yours.

And finally....

2052156885_a1f6abbafa.jpg

The ones I took when Sum was gushing at Mika came out black!

The ones I took over Sarah_Lollipop's head are of wet road or wall!

The one of 'Andy' in the people carrier with his camera is just a black window. So :blink:

I can only thank those of you who filmed and snapped the evening for sharing yours.

You took some over my head? :roftl:

Sarah - quote....

Yeah, when Mika was in front of you. When Mika was in front of anyone nearby. I've only got the back of his hoodie as he spoke to the girl in the wheelchair over at the other side!

Thanks for your pictures Ruth - its great putting faces to

names on here :thumb_yello: The photos you did get are

very good!! :thumb_yello:

Glad you enjoyed them :)

And I have spent ANOTHER afternoon glued on here when I should have been working. And I can't catch up at the weekend for some odd reason.....

Glad you enjoyed them :)

And I have spent ANOTHER afternoon glued on here when I should have been working. And I can't catch up at the weekend for some odd reason.....

I wonder why!!!!! :sneaky2:

*yes - I am green with envy!!!*

mikamanchester002.jpg

Andy the Cameraman filming the queue beforehand (he was sweet). Back of Sarah Lollipop's head I believe (sorry Sarah!)

mikamanchester006.jpg

Mika doing Happy Ending - at least he stands fairly still so you can snap him!

mikamanchester015.jpg

Mika having pics with some people - security man giving me the evils for daring to take a pic :sneaky2:

mikamanchester002.jpg

Andy the Cameraman filming the queue beforehand (he was sweet). Back of Sarah Lollipop's head I believe (sorry Sarah!)

mikamanchester006.jpg

Mika doing Happy Ending - at least he stands fairly still so you can snap him!

mikamanchester015.jpg

Mika having pics with some people - security man giving me the evils for daring to take a pic :sneaky2:

No problem!! I got a good pic of him too! I'll post it!

I can't believe I'm daring to post this :roftl: I look so bad!!!! My friend said "Why are you doing 'jazz hands'??" Well how should I know?? :naughty:

mikamanchester010.jpg

mikamanchester016.jpg

Holy Johnny :naughty:

mikamanchester017.jpg

Mika looking like some kind of Jedi Knight :naughty: and the back of HJ's head! I'm good at backs of heads!!!!

Hi, I hope this post arrives in the right place as I am not sure what I am doing(story of my life)

We went to see Mika on Monday Night in Manchester and had aspectacular time. It is the first time I had seen him live after missing him twice this year already:thumbdown: But I finally got there in the end. We had made a group decision to go in fancy Dress as the gang from scooby doo which as I scanned the queue was thinking wrong idea....Anyhow I don't regret it one bit:biggrin2: We arrived quite late and I had my 7 yr old son with me (dressed as scooby doo) so we were perched and the back on the floor (Nr the bar) but the venue is quite small so it doesnt make a diffrernce and the view & sound were amazing!!The atmosphere when Mika did come on was absolutely electric and even the quiet more reserved people around us were dancing:thumb_yello: I was well chuffed when he started with relax as it is my Fave and loved the girls from shameless they were great!I enjoyed the new material aswell But best of all I loved the semi naked drum session YOU ROCK MIKA :punk: At one point during the evening i nipped to the loo at the back of the venue and was guided down to the front by security as the toilets were queueless and got a close up mooch at the man himself....Oh man he sure has lovely white teeth doesn't he !!!:biggrin2: I was fairly mesmerised but realised I needed to pee and then went back to my original spot with the scooby gang.

Had an excellent time, will defo be doing it again, Hi to the bumblebee girl who we saw in the loo after the gig with her BIG balloon.

Hi, I hope this post arrives in the right place as I am not sure what I am doing(story of my life)

We went to see Mika on Monday Night in Manchester and had aspectacular time. It is the first time I had seen him live after missing him twice this year already:thumbdown: But I finally got there in the end. We had made a group decision to go in fancy Dress as the gang from scooby doo which as I scanned the queue was thinking wrong idea....Anyhow I don't regret it one bit:biggrin2: We arrived quite late and I had my 7 yr old son with me (dressed as scooby doo) so we were perched and the back on the floor (Nr the bar) but the venue is quite small so it doesnt make a diffrernce and the view & sound were amazing!!The atmosphere when Mika did come on was absolutely electric and even the quiet more reserved people around us were dancing:thumb_yello: I was well chuffed when he started with relax as it is my Fave and loved the girls from shameless they were great!I enjoyed the new material aswell But best of all I loved the semi naked drum session YOU ROCK MIKA :punk: At one point during the evening i nipped to the loo at the back of the venue and was guided down to the front by security as the toilets were queueless and got a close up mooch at the man himself....Oh man he sure has lovely white teeth doesn't he !!!:biggrin2: I was fairly mesmerised but realised I needed to pee and then went back to my original spot with the scooby gang.

Had an excellent time, will defo be doing it again, Hi to the bumblebee girl who we saw in the loo after the gig with her BIG balloon.

Hello and welcome to the fanclub!! :biggrin2:

I was there Monday and I saw a boy (your son, obviously!) dressed as Scooby - it was outside, afterwards, or possibly in the foyer (memory sketchy now).

So you were mesmerised too eh :naughty: he does have that effect doesn't he? Even my friend couldn't take her eyes off him and she thought he was 'ugly and geeky' before the show!!!

Anyway it was a fab night, I can't wait to go again...hope he comes back to the Apollo some time.