2007 - MIKA @ Manchester Apollo: 19 Nov -- REVIEWS!

Ruth

I can't believe I'm daring to post this I look so bad!!!! My friend said "Why are you doing 'jazz hands'??" Well how should I know??

mikamanchester010.jpg

mikamanchester016.jpg

Holy Johnny :naughty:

mikamanchester017.jpg

Mika looking like some kind of Jedi Knight :naughty: and the back of HJ's head! I'm good at backs of heads!!!!

Hey!! There's the back of my head in the last two!! :naughty:

I can't beleive that I've still to get a decent picture of me and Mika after all this time and the amount of publicity and fan pictures taken when we have been in the same place! :sneaky2:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you I was good at backs of heads :bleh:

Can't believe that's you though - I never saw you right there, honestly! And no excuses really because I knew what you looked like. I was so totally spaced out that Mika was 'in the area' that I didn't know what was going on, I don't think I even knew my own name :blink: .

Either that or I was temporarily dazzled by HJ's hair :roftl:

I can't beleive that I've still to get a decent picture of me and Mika after all this time and the amount of publicity and fan pictures taken when we have been in the same place! :sneaky2:

Nice videos by the way! I've just been watching them!

One of my friends from work who went with one of the extra tickets I'd accidently bought, has been out and bought Live in Cartoon Motion and she's watched it all through before I've got mine!

I think we're going to out-Mika each other!

I wish I had the time to write it all up before Doncaster in case I get muddled up!

One of my friends from work who went with one of the extra tickets I'd accidently bought, has been out and bought Live in Cartoon Motion and she's watched it all through before I've got mine!

I think we're going to out-Mika each other!

I wish I had the time to write it all up before Doncaster in case I get muddled up!

Have a great time tomorrow!

Great show! I was blown away! However, the second Manchester gig was more fun, but still both wonderful. I was so happy i got to meet him. I took a lot of pics that i'll most likely post here soon ;)

Looking forward to the pictures :thumb_yello:

Hi I'm Catherine 16 years old nearly 17 I have learning problems I went to see the show with my support worker we where right at the front and he was brillant I couldnt stop jumping up and down with excitment the moment he came on I met mika after waiting over an hour but it was worth it he was soo sweet spoke to me for a bit and signed my top he went away for abit to talk to the others but I called him back over and got a hug I was disapointed that I couldnt have a photo taken with him though as a security man put a barrier gate thing in our way I got worried as lost my support worker and couldnt find her but another kinder security man toke me to her she was on the other side of mika's car I couldnt see her I saw mika smile at me from in the car when I thanked the man and waved at mika I didnt get home til 2 am as we were staying in lancaster that week hope I meet mika again so I can have a photo with him

Edited by punky1989
wrong age on it at time

Hi I'm Catherine 16 years old have learning problems I went to see the show with my support worker we where right at the front and he was brillant I couldnt stop jumping up and down with excitment the moment he came on I met mika after waiting over an hour but it was worth it he was soo sweet spoke to me for a bit and signed my top he went away for abit to talk to the others but I called him back over and got a hug I was disapointed that I couldnt have a photo taken with him though as a security man put a barrier gate thing in our way I got worried as lost my support worker and couldnt find her but another kinder security man toke me to her she was on the other side of mika's car I couldnt see her I saw mika smile at me from in the car when I thanked the man and waved at mika I didnt get home til 2 am as we were staying in lancaster that week hope I meet mika again so I can have a photo with him

Glad you had fun. I saw you that night when you were trying to get the security to let you through to your support worker....the security were a real pain that night. :sneaky2:

Hi I'm Catherine 16 years old have learning problems I went to see the show with my support worker we where right at the front and he was brillant I couldnt stop jumping up and down with excitment the moment he came on I met mika after waiting over an hour but it was worth it he was soo sweet spoke to me for a bit and signed my top he went away for abit to talk to the others but I called him back over and got a hug I was disapointed that I couldnt have a photo taken with him though as a security man put a barrier gate thing in our way I got worried as lost my support worker and couldnt find her but another kinder security man toke me to her she was on the other side of mika's car I couldnt see her I saw mika smile at me from in the car when I thanked the man and waved at mika I didnt get home til 2 am as we were staying in lancaster that week hope I meet mika again so I can have a photo with him

Hi Catherine, I'm glad you enjoyed the Mika concert so much and that you met him. Were you wearing a red coat? I heard someone call him back and he went back and hugged her. Was that you? Well done!

Glad you had a great time, and a hug :thumb_yello:

• silver changed the title to 2007 - MIKA @ Manchester Apollo: 19 Nov -- REVIEWS!