Book about Mika to be released in France in March 2008

Em'

Yo Peeps!

Just heard through a poster in the French Mikawebsite that a book is going to be released in France in March 2008 about Mika! It is already listed for presale in the Fnac so it's not a hoax....

MIKA - Chansons et spectacles

de Lily Road

Collection Spectacles

Prix : 16,15 €

96 pages

Format : 20 x 28 - Album souple en couleur

Mika effectue très tôt ses premiers pas dans la musique et gagne une notoriété internationale dès son premier album. Écriture, composition, chant, il maîtrise son art de bout en bout. Mika démolit au passage, l'idée reçue selon laquelle une vedette pourrait se "fabriquer" artificiellement. Un facteur décisif est intervenu dans son succès : le magnétisme charismatique de sa personnalité que peuvent ressentir tous ceux qui vont le voir sur scène. Mika ne livre-t-il pas toute la mesure de ses potentialités vocales ? Quel artiste que celui qui peut chanter avec ce timbre sans jamais défaillir. La jeune génération est entrée en connexion avec lui et sûrement pour très longtemps.

L'objet de cet ouvrage palpitant : vous faire découvrir ce personnage unique et multiple en pleine ascension vertigineuse. de superbes photos accompagnent l'histoire de ce mélomane qui décidément, a tout pour plaire.

À PARAÎTRE EN MARS 2008

RÉSERVEZ DÈS À PRÉSENT CE LIVRE INÉDIT !

Auteur Road

Editeur Fan De Toi

Date de parution mars 2008

Collection Spectacles

ISBN 9782356010063"

http://www4.fnac.com/Shelf/article.aspx?PRID=2067984&OrderInSession=1&Mn=1Μ=-13&SID=5aeea088-1caa-2cbf-48fa-55c932c1c509&TTL=200520081027&Origin=FnacAff&Ra=-1&To=0Ν=1&UID=18AAAA363-E925-7B13-4FE8-3304217D4560&Fr=3

Now they don't show all the info I posted anymore... You can't pre-order it either... But it's there.

I wonder if Mika is aware of it, as you have often books released on artists/celebs without their OK....

I will ask him in Doncaster if I have the occasion.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Peeps!

Just heard through a poster in the French Mikawebsite that a book is going to be released in France in March 2008 about Mika! It is already listed for presale in the Fnac so it's not a hoax....

MIKA - Chansons et spectacles

de Lily Road

Collection Spectacles

Prix : 16' date='15 €

96 pages

Format : 20 x 28 - Album souple en couleur

Mika effectue très tôt ses premiers pas dans la musique et gagne une notoriété internationale dès son premier album. Écriture, composition, chant, il maîtrise son art de bout en bout. Mika démolit au passage, l'idée reçue selon laquelle une vedette pourrait se "fabriquer" artificiellement. Un facteur décisif est intervenu dans son succès : le magnétisme charismatique de sa personnalité que peuvent ressentir tous ceux qui vont le voir sur scène. Mika ne livre-t-il pas toute la mesure de ses potentialités vocales ? Quel artiste que celui qui peut chanter avec ce timbre sans jamais défaillir. La jeune génération est entrée en connexion avec lui et sûrement pour très longtemps.

L'objet de cet ouvrage palpitant : vous faire découvrir ce personnage unique et multiple en pleine ascension vertigineuse. de superbes photos accompagnent l'histoire de ce mélomane qui décidément, a tout pour plaire.

À PARAÎTRE EN MARS 2008

RÉSERVEZ DÈS À PRÉSENT CE LIVRE INÉDIT !

Auteur Road

Editeur Fan De Toi

Date de parution mars 2008

Collection Spectacles

ISBN 9782356010063"

I wonder if Mika is aware of it, as you have often books released on artists/celebs without their OK....

I will ask him in Doncaster if I have the occasion.[/quote']

cool:thumb_yello:

what's it about??:blink:

can you please translate?:flowers2:

Yes basically it's just an add promoting his qualities as a singer etc etc... which is why I did not translate it.

I'm surprised too that this book comes so early in his carrier... Surfing on the wave I guess... But as I said in my first post I don't know if Mika knows about it, many biographies are released without the artist's OK... That's why I would like to ask him in Doncaster if he's aware of it, to know if it's part of his own promoting stuff or not.

Yes basically it's just an add promoting his qualities as a singer etc etc... which is why I did not translate it.

I'm surprised too that this book comes so early in his carrier... Surfing on the wave I guess... But as I said in my first post I don't know if Mika knows about it' date=' many biographies are released without the artist's OK... That's why I would like to ask him in Doncaster if he's aware of it, to know if it's part of his own promoting stuff or not.[/quote']

ok thanks:thumb_yello:

yep, I'm not so excited either....

A bit afraid of overkill. He should focus on music, not on sales (isn't that what he always claims: "it's not about the money"?)

Let's see where this is going....

But as I said in my first post I don't know if Mika knows about it' date=' many biographies are released without the artist's OK... That's why I would like to ask him in Doncaster if he's aware of it, to know if it's part of his own promoting stuff or not.[/quote']

Are you sure it's a biography? It sounds to me like it's just going to be a "here's Mika the pop star" thing with a bunch of photos and a brief description of his career. Like Melanie said, it's not even half the size of the yearbook so there can't be much in the way of content.

I'm surprised too that this book comes so early in his carrier... Surfing on the wave I guess... But as I said in my first post I don't know if Mika knows about it' date=' many biographies are released without the artist's OK... That's why I would like to ask him in Doncaster if he's aware of it, to know if it's part of his own promoting stuff or not.[/quote']

yeah please do. I'm curious to know that!

thanks for posting!

I don´t think he knows about it..Em, ask him and tell us later!! :wink2:

Ask him please...well, I don't think he's aware...because that kind of books contain often some things about private life of the artists, and I don't think Mika would agree to talk about his private life for a book...I dunno...

it's not too early for a book?

what??? biography? then art book soon........? :boxed:

yes it's kinda early........what things he would include in the book? he just start his career....

his twisted life?? we know quite much of it

i read a Ronan Keating biography (writtenn by first person) before, (well, it's a gift from somewhere that i didn't intend to get... :mf_rosetinted:""" ), there has many details of his family, his start, and his photos when he's child, teenager...

interesting

As a fan, (more precisely, a gossip girl :bleh: ) i must buy it without any hesitation.......

he want to speak out his life by himself instead of some makeup of crap media ?

well, i think before that he should write some books about being confident with yourself, how to play piano, secret to look charming, the advantage of big family, how to improve eloquence....how to learn language quickly..........:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Are you sure it's a biography? It sounds to me like it's just going to be a "here's Mika the pop star" thing with a bunch of photos and a brief description of his career. Like Melanie said, it's not even half the size of the yearbook so there can't be much in the way of content.

Mmmh maybe not a real biography, but it says it will be full of pictures accompanying his story...

nothing more than we already know: this book tells the story of mika, his early debut, how much he's talented....

this article is just an add for the book....96 coloured pages including pictures.

I hope they release it over here, in English as well!

Love today, from Marilyn