MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy: 22-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. She wasn't so adorable on the way home when she cried for about an hour because she was so cold and tired.

(now I really do feel like a bad mother, but she said this morning that it was worth it)

Awww I'm sure any other little girl would've done that :naughty:

And you don't sound like a bad mother! Hell, you took your daughter to a Mika concert and got a picture of Alice with Mika. You're like the best mom ever!:thumb_yello:

Thanks Robertina

I Love this photo and wanted to share it with you all asap - but it would let me load it!!!!!!

Thank you for giving it to the world

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

want to kill me?????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DSC00291b.jpg

even if you copy and paste the IMG code (the last one on bottom of pic)?

Nope spent hours trying to get it to work - just doesn't like me. You'll all just have to go to my photobucket to see the rest

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/cathij0269/mika%20birmingham%20nov%2022nd/

Not sure. It's not Rose's news to tell, but as our only member with access to the forum she may decide to spill the beans before the gig. If not, then you'll just have to wait for after!

hehehehe.. you can tell the secret, sarah: mika moved in the little house on the tree in your garden! did he settle in goody? :naughty: the kids still talk about that house! :bleh:

Alice was completely dumbstruck!

Mika said "hello", she said nothing. He said "are you ok?", she said "yes" and that was about it. I probably jabbered rubbish at him, but she has opposite problem of being unable to speak.

I asked her afterwards why she couldn't and said that she thought that she was dreaming and that it wasn't really him!

There are obviuosly 2 types of fans, those who witter on (like me) and those who become mute (like her)

:naughty:

how cute is that? melissa'd have been the same. why saying the unecessary when one can get out with just one word..? :biggrin2:

Aaah, love her! I am so pleased this has happened. May even forgive the Big Chill now! :shocked:

yeah, it's annoying. :sneaky2: this, the excuses in bologna and some other things.. we may have to forgive him after all... :mf_rosetinted:

Mika Mad - you are the bestest mum .....ever!!!!!

she was so excited about the concert - I mean after 5 hours of queueing in the freezing cold and then the crush inside then a big balloon then meeting mika (she looked awestruck like she couldn't believe it!) the big balloon go "BANG" then sobbing, then getting a poster signed then a cuddle and photo - She's had a long day bless her - not to mention getting slightly over-mothered by all of us - enough to make anyone want to cry!!!!!

She just said what we were too refined to say!!! :wink2::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

'SAY' I couldn't say anything...I think the pic had the same effect on me as the real life Mika...I lost the abilty to speak! But hey...who needs to speak when the imagination is working!

Mika Mad - you are the bestest mum .....ever!!!!!

she was so excited about the concert - I mean after 5 hours of queueing in the freezing cold and then the crush inside then a big balloon then meeting mika (she looked awestruck like she couldn't believe it!) the big balloon go "BANG" then sobbing, then getting a poster signed then a cuddle and photo - She's had a long day bless her - not to mention getting slightly over-mothered by all of us - enough to make anyone want to cry!!!!!

.............and me crunching the car into a pillar in the multi-storey car park didn't help much!

So much for saving yourself £15!!!!!!!!!

Yep, the car got taken away to an accident repair centre today, we've got a Vauxhal Corsa courtesy car while it gets fixed. I've got £100 excess to pay. Great stuff!!!!

(He was worth it though!)