The Wedding Planner

BonjourMika1990

I'm never getting married :mf_rosetinted:

but if i do xD

I want a dress like this

07mo014.jpg

:naughty:

Oooh, that's what I mean by "bunchy" (if that's the word I used) I love that style of dress. But omg, imagine having that huge thing hanging off your ... erm, not shoulders. I would have some straps put on that thing :bleh:

I've always told my mom and sisters that I'm going to have this dress recreated. They usually break out. lol I think it's completely stunning.

celebrity_wedding_gowns_designer_bridal_gowns_armani_wedding_gown.jpg

GWEN-STEFANI-AND-GAVIN-ROSS.jpg

Wow - go for it! Lol, that train (is that how you spell it?) is huuge.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always told my mom and sisters that I'm going to have this dress recreated. They usually break out. lol I think it's completely stunning.

celebrity_wedding_gowns_designer_bridal_gowns_armani_wedding_gown.jpg

GWEN-STEFANI-AND-GAVIN-ROSS.jpg

GwenSefani&GavinRossdale.jpg

Thats a niiiiice dress =]

but i think i would get a different shad of pink cos its a bit of a weird pink lol xD

Oooh, that's what I mean by "bunchy" (if that's the word I used) I love that style of dress. But omg, imagine having that huge thing hanging off your ... erm, not shoulders. I would have some straps put on that thing :bleh:

Yeah i think those dresses are gorgeous, its a bit like a fairy tale kind of dress =]

bahahahaha xD

i dont think i'd put straps on cos i think it would ruin it a bit, i'd just um, i dont know, use a bit of double sided sellotape and stick it to myself xD

1z2k8js.jpg

1z2kbk6.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

niiiiice =]

Oooh my wedding will certainly be different (I've decided). The amount of times I've gone over it in my head...

Theres a bridal shop which the bus I get into town and go to school on goes past; and everytime I go past they have even more beautiful dresses:mf_lustslow:

I have to agree with BonjourMika on this; the dress is the one thing that my wedding will be based around:naughty: To be honest, thats the one thing that always made me want to get married.

I've not wanted a white dress since I was 6; I decided I wanted it to be bright and eye catching. I've currently decided on bright purple, but it changes alot. It is defintely going to be 'bunchy' as someone said before me. A straight dress is just too... Not special-occasionish, if you know what I mean.

My hair will be up, but in a messy-but-neatly-stylish bun, if you know what I mean, with a tiara:blush-anim-cl: Its always been on my wedding list, since I was little.

The cake has to be chocolate. I'm sorry if this goes against everything a wedding is about, but the one thing I always hated about weddings was the disgusting cakes they have. I cannot stand them, so that was also another thing I decided on; has to be chocolate.

I haven't decided on a first dance song yet. However much I've gone into detail on this, that hasn't been decided yet.

I would love to get married in a church; but unless I marry a catholic guy, it's very unlikey. Otherwise... It would have to be somewhere like Italy. Somewhere romantic, for definate.

I'll probably edit this as I come up with more things to add:bleh:

Yeah i think those dresses are gorgeous, its a bit like a fairy tale kind of dress =]

bahahahaha xD

i dont think i'd put straps on cos i think it would ruin it a bit, i'd just um, i dont know, use a bit of double sided sellotape and stick it to myself xD

Lol! I like the kind of straps on that picture I posted. I don't like just spaghetti (is that it?) straps put on dresses that are ment to be strapless, that looks kind of dumb. But if it's tie up at the back you might be able to tie it tight enough to manage :bleh:

Oooh my wedding will certainly be different (I've decided). The amount of times I've gone over it in my head...

Theres a bridal shop which the bus I get into town and go to school on goes past; and everytime I go past they have even more beautiful dresses

I have to agree with BonjourMika on this; the dress is the one thing that my wedding will be based around. To be honest, thats the one thing that always made me want to get married.

I've not wanted a white dress since I was 6; I decided I wanted it to be bright and eye catching. I've currently decided on bright purple, but it changes alot. It is defintely going to be 'bunchy' as someone said before me. A straight dress is just too... Not special-occasionish, if you know what I mean.

My hair will be up, but in a messy-but-neatly-stylish bun, if you know what I mean, with a tiara. Its always been on my wedding list, since I was little.

The cake has to be chocolate. I'm sorry if this goes against everything a wedding is about, but the one thing I always hated about weddings was the disgusting cakes they have. I cannot stand them, so that was also another thing I decided on; has to be chocolate.

I haven't decided on a first dance song yet. However much I've gone into detail on this, that hasn't been decided yet.

I would love to get married in a church; but unless I marry a catholic guy, it's very unlikey. Otherwise... It would have to be somewhere like Italy. Somewhere romantic, for definate.

I'll probably edit this as I come up with more things to add

Yeah, you're the frigging bride, it's the one day you can pull off a ridiculously wonderful dress like that, so why not?

Purple! Lol, interesting :bleh:

The dress is important, but I wouldn't want to keep it. I'd either rent or sell it, when are you ever going to use it again? I'd rather spend the money on the honeymoon :thumb_yello:

marriage is not in my plans

but I like simple dress

43xygio.jpg

Ooh, that's a really nice one. Hardly simple, just not big, which is more practical I guess ... but still ... I want my big dress :naughty:

1z2k8js.jpg

Woww, big train :blink:

If I marry Mika, he'll be wearing his ringmaster outfit and I'll be wearing this:

28951%20sexy%20toy%20soldier-busby.jpg

Bridesmaids:

aerialist.jpg

(That's Suzy, Christine and DaMango, btw.)

Groomsmen:

courtneyact75549201_2.jpg

We'll have our wedding in a zoo, and the party favors will come from these:

capsul3.jpg

There will be a lot of alcohol.

And it will take place in Las Vegas so we can get it annulled after we wear off the drunken stupor. Oh, and so I can go to a burlesque show afterwards.

Dreamy, innit?

I'll be expecting a proposal anytime now. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

JV!!! I'll receive your wedding invite isn' it?:mf_lustslow:

Oh yes! We'll send it printed on personalized balloons.

--Jack

P.S. Not even joking, I totally want that "wedding" dress. And if any of you think the drag queen outfits are a nod to Mika's drag queen friends who show up at his parties, NO THEY'RE ALL FOR ME.

If I marry Mika, he'll be wearing his ringmaster outfit and I'll be wearing this:

Bridesmaids:

(That's Suzy, Christine and DaMango, btw.)

Groomsmen:

We'll have our wedding in a zoo, and the party favors will come from these:

There will be a lot of alcohol.

And it will take place in Las Vegas so we can get it annulled after we wear off the drunken stupor. Oh, and so I can go to a burlesque show afterwards.

Dreamy, innit?

I'll be expecting a proposal anytime now. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

Perfect!

*steals all plans*

What a lovely idea for a thread. But since more than 50% of marriages end in divorce I think we should be practical and plan our divorce dresses too. I like purple so I'd wear this one for my court appearance:

image2xloa6.jpg

But fashion is my lifeblood so I might go for a Versace dress too:

versace233x350ri7.jpg

What a lovely idea for a thread. But since more than 50% of marriages end in divorce I think we should be practical and plan our divorce dresses too. I like purple so I'd wear this one for my court appearance:

image2xloa6.jpg

versace233x350ri7.jpg

Very nice Scut.. and whom, may I ask, will be the grrrrooom? :das:

image2xloa6.jpg

versace233x350ri7.jpg

Lol! Can you wear those in court?

I love that colour. It's the colour my room was supposed to be.

*grumbles about stupid paint shop person who can't even mix paint properly*

Very nice Scut.. and whom, may I ask, will be the grrrrooom? :das:

My half-Lebanese ex-boyfriend of course, he will make great ex-husband material.

Unless I move to Toronto and marry my French girlfriend?

Lol! Can you wear those in court?

I love that colour. It's the colour my room was supposed to be.

*grumbles about stupid paint shop person who can't even mix paint properly*

As Mika would say "why not?". Fashion is really important to me so I'd want to make a good impression in court.

My half-Lebanese ex-boyfriend of course, he will make great ex-husband material.

Unless I move to Toronto and marry my French girlfriend?

As Mika would say "why not?". Fashion is really important to me so I'd want to make a good impression in court.

LMAO.. yes he would.. nice eye candy.. and annoying enough to divorce and take everything from.. you've chosen well.. *is Proud*

the GF however wins my vote because I'd just like to see that happen :das:

Have you chosen a wedding song?

80ouvtk.jpg

I like funerals:D where do you can bring a skullpurse otherwise?

Greta, I'm going to divorce my husband/wife not murder them.

LMAO.. yes he would.. nice eye candy.. and annoying enough to divorce and take everything from.. you've chosen well.. *is Proud*

the GF however wins my vote because I'd just like to see that happen :das:

Have you chosen a wedding song?

He will look prettier than me at our wedding but I'd forgive him for it after we settle in court.

I don't think marrying my gf will work, I'd have to give up everything I have to do that whereas divorcing my ex-bf is the opposite as I will reap considerable monetary rewards.

Greta, I'm going to divorce my husband/wife not murder them.

He will look prettier than me at our wedding but I'd forgive him for it after we settle in court.

I don't think marrying my gf will work, I'd have to give up everything I have to do that whereas divorcing my ex-bf is the opposite as I will reap considerable monetary rewards.

ok this fits all:cool:

829rl9d.jpg

My husband:

ed_imgSNF21JOVI_265L_19402a.jpg

Yeah I know, he's already married, But I will bide my time.. :fisch:

My dress:

purpledress.jpg

Wedding song: well, naturally, Jon will serenade me with a song he wrote just for me..

The wedding cake

wedding_cake_04.jpg

Wedding location: Australia of course.. cos we're awesome

Honeymoon: we'll travel in his private jet to the small island that Jon loves to go to.. I can't reveal all our secrets..

Number of children: 2 (he already has 4 so I'll go easy on him :naughty: )

Number of sappy love songs written for me: 3 on every album

Divorce song: MCR's 'I don't love you'

Divorce dress:

leopard.jpg

Eventually, ALL rockstar wives wear one of these.. I don't want to be an exception :mf_rosetinted:

dress3.jpg

dress2.jpg

Dress1.jpg

Wow... that's gorgeous!!!

marriage is not in my plans

but I like simple dress

43xygio.jpg

*considers stealing dress*

image2xloa6.jpg

versace233x350ri7.jpg

I loooove those dresses!!! I want!!!

Okay... my wedding...

It would either be in Scotland or in Bundanoon (Southern Highlands NSW)... My dress.. well, I can't find many that I like, I don't like the puffy dresses... it would either be the one on the right, or the same style of the one second from the left (with a bit of bling and white)...

David

Now... music... it would have to be a pipe band...

Ceilidh-Bands-HC03.jpg

They'd prob play Mairie's Wedding... at one stage... dunno about any other tunes though...

And the groom.. well... he'd have to wear a kilt (prob McKenzie tartan), a la..

Cross-Boys.jpg

Now... my groom... I'm thinking he'd be very nice...

gerard.jpg

(please RBSKY, don't kill me!!!)