Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

mika2709.jpg

it's from greg well's photo album of his london trip in dec. 07... he just added and the caption said 'the maestro, after playing me some new songs which killed me'

I see that he's resting his voice. :sneaky2:

OMG in this pic Mika looks like a farmer man!!!!!!!!!! :harp::dog:

It's called "Bogan" not "farmer", it's a deep and classy Aussie tradition...

MIKA39.jpg

God, he's scary!

dont think i wont to meant him in a dark alley

Don't we just love alco Mika?

alcomikadh6.png

Well Mika's cousin in Tokyo doesn't know the "rules" ...he was telling everyone at the gig!! And he really was his cousin, he went off in the van with the whole family, but he didn't even know as much about his cousin as we did...

Very smart. Was the guy actually trying to get bombarded? :lol3: Which side of the family, btw?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the poor plant is dying!

That's what I was thinking!

Mika, I volunteer to be your personal plant water-er. That poor thing does not look healthy. :thumbdown:

Hey if that IS Mika's place, who waters his poor plant when he's on the road?

(Sorry, I have a slightly unnatural attachment to plants).

:bleh:

@Petra:

6oyxklj.jpg

wow, it's amazing how man people have already been asking this.. we all (the london-giggers) git them at camden market when we had our unforeseen day of (due to cancellations :boxed:)

oh, dont be so pessimistic! these are just little dolls that were made in china and that means that you can probably get them everywhere! just try science fiction shops, comic shops or shops that sell lots of these manga/japanese/asian-comic stuff (or maybe catalogues or so). or the internet. :thumb_yello:

i'm sorry if i'm bothering you with this, maybe you should start a new thread about your cute little dolls in your siggi ;)

i've been searching the internet for hours to find them, but i didn't find them anywhere. i only found those similar looking uglydolls, but that's something different, - your dolls are really cute and colorful. i also looked for anime, comic, manga characters and japanese/chinese fiction characters without avail. maybe the dolls have a little paper on themselves or a name or something special i could search for? or do you remember the name of the shop on camden market where you found them?

or maybe somebody else can help me?

i'm sorry that's offtopic :( next time i'll send a pm, - i just clicked the wrong button.

@Petra:

6oyxklj.jpg

i'm sorry if i'm bothering you with this, maybe you should start a new thread about your cute little dolls in your siggi ;)

i've been searching the internet for hours to find them, but i didn't find them anywhere. i only found those similar looking uglydolls, but that's something different, - your dolls are really cute and colorful. i also looked for anime, comic, manga characters and japanese/chinese fiction characters without avail. maybe the dolls have a little paper on themselves or a name or something special i could search for? or do you remember the name of the shop on camden market where you found them?

or maybe somebody else can help me?

i'm sorry that's offtopic :( next time i'll send a pm, - i just clicked the wrong button.

it wasn't exactly a shop..we found them in various chinese newstands in camden market..maybe you can find them also in your city, in mine{bologna} for example I can find many branded ugly toys from Japan or Usa in dedicated shops like Benetton's Fabrica but they're expensive and I prefere those handmade by young craftsmen you can find on fairs {and If I had some manual skills I surely make them by myself:bleh:}

I mean when i said it's a secret i don't know if it's really his appartment or not

sorry i don't know how to explain

I have a clue...You may have a strong six sense like me :naughty:

really, sometimes I know things that I don't know how I discover them!