uhsofamous

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully!!

btw, I love your avatar.....lucky girl!!! :naughty:

yeah, but you know, I had to step on the chair to reach his cute little nose :blush-anim-cl: he's so tall :wub2:

I have waaay too many years for this kind of behavior.

Hello girls!!:biggrin2:

I had a great feeling that you were talking about me, at least mentioned my name!

you? nooo :fisch:

and here's our naughty, naughty boy!:wub2:

12.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

New episode! :groupwave:

A little different, but very good, in my opinion. And Reid's hair :wub2:

Right, I've to get ready for work....

Hope ye're having a good day and not freezing!!

xxx

EDIT: for those of you watching on surfthechannel, I've found that some of the more recent episodes aren't great quality: there's like a 4-second delay between picture and sound, which is AWFUL! but I found another site called yidio.com which is up-to-date and has loads of links to choose from :)

Edited by neeve272

New episode!

xxx

hey:wink2: great, I'm still on season 2 though :naughty: but I really love it :blush-anim-cl: and it's good to know there's plenty left to enjoy.

it did warm up! :thumb_yello:

see you :huglove:

Season 4 (I guess...:naughty:) is about to start here, on Monday!

Wooot! Can't wait! :groupwave:

That last episode of the previous season made me literally JUMP out of the couch! :shocked: LOL

Ola Mary!

Saw your post and had to reply :naughty:

i knooooow the last episode of season 3 is shocking!

So season 4 is going to be on tv here? What channel? We onyl have the 4 basic ones; rtp, sic...I can't remember..lol.

Ok I really am going now lol

Ola Mary!

Saw your post and had to reply :naughty:

i knooooow the last episode of season 3 is shocking!

So season 4 is going to be on tv here? What channel? We onyl have the 4 basic ones; rtp, sic...I can't remember..lol.

Ok I really am going now lol

Olá! :wink2:

It will be on AXN (cable TV), but I guess it will start on SIC soon (like the other seasons). :wink2:

Bye :bye:

:roftl:

New episode! :groupwave:

xxx

EDIT: for those of you watching on surfthechannel, I've found that some of the more recent episodes aren't great quality: there's like a 4-second delay between picture and sound, which is AWFUL! but I found another site called yidio.com which is up-to-date and has loads of links to choose from :)

I'm going to watch it nooooooow!I'm soooo excited!BTW TODAY I'M NOT NORMAL PERSON :yay: :yay: :yay:

oh, Greta, nice, nice :das::blush-anim-cl:

I'm going to watch it nooooooow!I'm soooo excited!BTW TODAY I'M NOT NORMAL PERSON

yeah, sure, today :fisch:

I've just seen on his myspace page that he grow from 25 to 94 years old :naughty:

I don't know...I'm really not into old people...

:naughty:

Edited by Vedrana

oh, Greta, nice, nice :das::blush-anim-cl:

yeah, sure, today :fisch:

I've just seen on his myspace page that he grow from 25 to 94 years old :naughty:

I don't know...I'm really not into old people...

:naughty:

What can I say:it's better that his older than me then younger than me!:bleh::naughty:

but 94 Dragana!:boxed::naughty:

Actually, as long as he looks and talks the way he does it's allll fine :naughty:

I don't mind!Better 94 than 14!:naughty:

And yup you're right!

BTW are you finally friend with him or you're still chiving him!:naughty:

but in this case it doesn't change anything, and in yours it did!!!:thumb_yello:

But in your case I don't understand why r you shy...while in my it was really understandeble.:mf_rosetinted:

And yeap, it changed moving direction of the Earth...:thumbdown:

But in your case I don't understand why r you shy...while in my it was really understandeble.:mf_rosetinted:

And yeap, it changed moving direction of the Earth...:thumbdown:

I don't know either :blink: It's probably more that I'm not motivated, I can see everything I'm interested in and I don't have anything to say to him, so...

:roftl: there, there, have a little patience!

I'm admiring him from the distance and anonymity :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

tako da je uhoditi prava reč:naughty:

Oh sorry i didn't choose the right word!

I don't know how you don't get tired.You check his page every day and his not in your friends!And that means that you have to search for him every time!:shocked:Don't know what to say...you really like him! :bleh:

Niste frendovi?! Molimmmm!?! A meni si umela da kažešššš?!?

Ma ona se u stvari plaši da kad je on primi u frende da on ne skonta da imaju zajedničkog prijatelja(mene) i da se on luuudo zaljubi u mene i mi pobegnemo na kraj sveta!:bleh: (I'm 12 years old:mf_rosetinted:)

Edited by missgaga

Oh sorry i didn't choose the right word!

I don't know how you don't get tired.You check his page every day and his not in your friends!And that means that you have to search for him every time!:shocked:Don't know what to say...you really like him!

Ma ona se u stvari plaši da kad je on primi u frende da on ne skonta da imaju zajedničkog prijatelja(mene) i da se on luuudo zaljubi u mene i mi pobegnemo na kraj sveta! (I'm 12 years old:mf_rosetinted:)

:roftl: no, I don't have to search! In Mozilla the most frequently visited sites are always on the top of that white box (don't really know how to explain it, but you'll understand:wink2:) so the mfc is my first, and his page second:naughty: Yeah, I really do like him :blush-anim-cl: Really, really.

jeste to je ustvari moj strah, kako si pogodila?!:blink: